Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bet they still started with "we'll start this with news from Man United "

I would agree but to be fair, their first headline was Nunes and their first transfer group discussion was also Nunes. Must be some kind of record!

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I literally cannot believe this.

Did we ever bid for him previously?
Did he ever say ‘no’ as was reported?
What’s changed if so.

We’ve signed a midfielder, just happens to be a worldie!

Jesus wept!
Just goes to show that a lot of Journo’s make stuff up..

He probably did wait to see if an elite team came in, they didn’t.. job done.

A good day.

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
I saw that as well. It was between 8 and 9 this morning and the ****er that announced it almost gave a sneer when saying preferring Bham to East London. I thought Sky Sports News were this wonderful diverse show now? Seemingly not.
Think he may have watched the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games and realised where the centre of the Universe actually is - well a few junctions of the M6 further North but close enough for him.......Golden (ie)

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was, not necessarilty you by the way!

I’m just delighted we’ve signed a world class player.

Same. I was worried about dropping points in the first month of the season given the fixtures in the second, and would have been frustrated had we not built on a good base of the first team we had in place, but I'm over the moon now.

First game on Saturday and I cannot wait. I'm also going to West Ham vs Brighton on Sunday so it'll be an interesting comparison.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is it with some posters on here who accuse posters of daring to be critical as man babys and telling them to **** off, whilst seemingly putting on point scoring posts on this thread? Why cant we all rejoice in a potentially outstanding signing. Yes some of us, including me are critical and have been and with good reason in the last 12 months, in my opinion. At the end of the day we all want the best for the club and have different opinions or this forum would be dead.

I will happily hold my hands up and say fair play to Fosun if they pull of these level of signings. I was genuinely worried a few weeks back and yes I have been critical and if this upsets some on here I apologise but being told to **** off seems very extreme and almost a lot of pent up rage in some posts against posters who dare challenge or show any criticism or concern.

R

reanswolf

What is it with some posters on here who accuse posters of daring to be critical as man babys and telling them to **** off, whilst seemingly putting on point scoring posts on this thread? Why cant we all rejoice in a potentially outstanding signing. Yes some of us, including me are critical and have been and with good reason in the last 12 months, in my opinion. At the end of the day we all want the best for the club and have different opinions or this forum would be dead.

I will happily hold my hands up and say fair play to Fosun if they pull of these level of signings. I was genuinely worried a few weeks back and yes I have been critical and if this upsets some on here I apologise but being told to **** off seems very extreme and almost a lot of pent up rage in some posts against posters who dare challenge or show any criticism or concern.
I don’t get posters who have called for Fosun out ( it’s a very few isn’t it?) , but I totally understand the criticism or concern over transfer dealings over the past two seasons.

But wow, if they pull this off, then Jeff’s certainly finding his way back into the Bible.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Believe me wolvesjoe, they didn't change their policy because you moaned on the forum, they changed their policy because circumstances have clearly changed.

They clearly have changed their policy in the last few weeks for whatever reason, though. A few weeks back I think a lot of us have every right to be concerned and critical. Dont understand the point scoring on here though by grown men and the **** off style posts. Each to their own though I suppose as it clearly makes them happy for whatever reason.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Like the ones who have outright accused the club of misleading the fans that they tried to sign Botman and Sanches

Like the ones who have accused Fosun of having lost interest, of taking money out of the club

Like the ones who have continue to claim everybody in any position at the club is an incompetent

Vindictated my ****
Anyone who has accused Fosun of taking money out of the club is libelously wrong and needs to be very careful.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JOS - I’ll respond. This place has been made unbearable at times. I don’t condone anyone telling eachother to **** off, but similarly you can’t come here and start moaning. Take the rough with the smooth.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They clearly have changed their policy in the last few weeks for whatever reason, though. A few weeks back I think a lot of us have every right to be concerned and critical. Dont understand the point scoring on here though by grown men and the **** off style posts. Each to their own though I suppose as it clearly makes them happy for whatever reason.
Most were concerned, rightly.
Some took this far too far, simple as that.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t get posters who have called for Fosun out ( it’s a very few) , but I totally understand the criticism or concern over transfer dealings over the past two seasons.

But wow, if they pull this off, then Jeff’s certainly finding his way back into the Bible.

Agree mate.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
JOS - I’ll respond. This place has been made unbearable at times. I don’t condone anyone telling eachother to **** off, but similarly you can’t come here and start moaning. Take the rough with the smooth.

I know what you mean mate but you were getting critical a couple of weeks back as well. The criticism was justified at times. Personal attacks I agree arent good on either side of the argument.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

It is purely because of posters like yourself, and other justifiably nervous fans, that I passed on everything I heard on here.

Everyone should be happy at the moment, and there is definitely no need for any hostility. We're all Wolves.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's fine to be critical when deserved JOS but events have now shown that the club's only failing, if it can even be called that, this summer has been a lack of communication to the fans. It can be argued they should have signed players earlier but the flipside to that is they would have been of inferior quality

What this vacuum of silence from the club has meant is some on here have engineered their own narratives, accusing the club and management of this and that. All based on absolutely nothing more than their desire to agitate and stir up animosity against the club (a number of calls for protests etc) and stir the pot on here

It's those folk I have no time for

And I would add that Fosun have done more than enough in the 6 years of owning us to deserve some time and patience

R

reanswolf

Thing is we mere mortals, as paying customers, have no inkling what is planned. It’s been good having reassuring, balanced posts from the likes of Lobo because he hasn’t been patronising, just tells us what he can tell us. Same as Cornwall.

Fair play.

Addenda - and that was before I saw his post just above

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've always been the same with this window. Very worried how things were looking but always going to judge them when the window closed and clearly said as much.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who has accused Fosun of taking money out of the club is libelously wrong and needs to be very careful.

I totally agree with that as well. That sort of stuff is totally wrong but not being critical and showing concern at our transfer policy for most of this summer. Something has changed in the last few weeks though, by the looks of it and that is great.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is purely because of posters like yourself, and other justifiably nervous fans, that I passed on everything I heard on here.

Everyone should be happy at the moment, and there is definitely no need for any hostility. We're all Wolves.

Fair play mate! Keep the snippets coming.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know what you mean mate but you were getting critical a couple of weeks back as well. The criticism was justified at times. Personal attacks I agree arent good on either side of the argument.
Criticism is absolutely fine. I’m still annoyed we have no striker!

However I don’t come on here saying dodgy **** like a lot on here have.

This place is a daily fix for a lot of people. It got to the stage where people were posting barefaced lies and potentially libellous material, while reading this became unbearable because of the (partly innecessary) negativity and nonsense being posted.
If posters who aren’t impatient Annie’s can’t be gleeful right now then what’s the point?!

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

No need to apologise Jos...we were all concerned, however name calling and telling people to **** off is out of order

Jacthelad

Reaction score
Portuguese journo Just been on ssn. He didnt want to play for wolves last week. (A jorge mendez visit later and he does ).

He said it's 100% done he's said bye to his teammates this morning.

R

reanswolf

I've always been the same with this window. Very worried how things were looking but always going to judge them when the window closed and clearly said as much.
Likewise.

Transfer activity tells you so much about intent. It feels lovely and reassuring to this worried, anxious Wolf.

R

reanswolf

Criticism is absolutely fine. I’m still annoyed we have no striker!

However I don’t come on here saying dodgy **** like a lot on here have.

This place is a daily fix for a lot of people. It got to the stage where people were posting barefaced lies and potentially libellous material, while reading this became unbearable because of the (partly innecessary) negativity and nonsense being posted.
If posters who aren’t impatient Annie’s can’t be gleeful right now then what’s the point?!
Gleeful? Why?

It’s nothing to do with you any more than it is to do with me. You haven’t achieved anything?

Sorry don’t get the motivation to it. I get what you are saying about personal slating, but 95% of us haven’t engaged in that

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gleeful? Why?

It’s nothing to do with you any more than it is to do with me. You haven’t achieved anything?

Sorry don’t get the motivation to it.
Gleeful we’ve signed a world class player?? I’m over the bloody moon!
It makes me happy to feel a little vindicated for showing some patience.
It’s not all about being miserable.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gleeful we’ve signed a world class player?? I’m over the bloody moon!
It makes me happy to feel a little vindicated for showing some patience.
It’s not all about being miserable.
I understand what you're saying, but you had the same rhetoric of glass half full in the last two transfer windows and the criticism was very justified then, so of course people were going to be on edge this summer after a terrible second half of last season. There's no need for the point scoring.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You havent been vindicated. The club has just changed their policy. The risk averse approach of January was a major mistake, and this change of course is, at least partly, an acknowledgement of that. The fans who have been vindicated are the ones who were critical.
In your dreams, sunshine.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but you had the same rhetoric of glass half full in the last two transfer windows and the criticism was very justified then, so of course people were going to be on edge this summer after a terrible second half of last season. There's no need for the point scoring.
Fair. I’m just very happy. I’ll stop if that’s how it’s perceived. Just happy to be a little right for a change.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are the one who, as you so charmingly put it, should be eating ****.

A welcome change of course, especially with the threat of the new financial restrictions hanging over clubs like Wolves. But please leave out the revisionist repainting of the very recent past.
Talk about over-estimating your own importance! You haven't got a ****ing clue.

Back
Top Bottom