Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

Reaction score
Not anticipating getting anything from this, the only advantage to watching it on Sky is if we really are as
bad as I fear we might be I can turn it off!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Team 6/10
M6 1/10

Silva last 30 to score the winner....

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have any of you lot not realised a game of football is 100 minutes long these days?

Cunha is class. Get behind the team.

They key to us scoring is hoping that we get a different Neto and Sarabia this season.
He better be class for 50 million.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I was expecting two up front. A No 9, either Fabio or Sasa to start, with Cunha as No 10.

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Happy with that line up.
I think he’s ran with JL’s plans to be honest regarding starting line up. If that’s what they’ve been preparing for, in all honestly it makes sense to stick with and evolve it over time.
Yes, how I see it. GON’s only been there a few days so expected him to pick the same team as vs Rennes so thought he would pick Hodge too.
Don’t doubt Fabio and Sasa will get a good chance soon and just happy Cunha is fit to play as well.

Wswolf

Reaction score
WAs hoping for a better lineup but i think with this we eill be 3 or 4 down before he changes it at halftime

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Just settling down at a Sports Bar in Rhodes full of United fans.

Really need Semedo to keep Garnacho under control. Don’t fancy him cutting in and getting a run against Dawson.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty much what we expected. Hopefully we offer a threat on the break and can bring on the forwards second half if we are still in the game.

Performance and attitude so important tonight. We might get beaten, probably will, but how we play is so important tonight!

Come on boys, on it from the off!!!

UEAwolf

Reaction score
As for Sky MNF… new season, new studio, same crap. We got our interview with GON and 2 min uninformed pundit discussion, and that’s it. Manchester all the way… funny enough, maybe I’m actually watching Manchester Night Football?

We're going to take you into the eyes of player x.

Isn't this the most inane thing you've seen?

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Literally everyone on here can see it

Why can’t managers?
I honestly think the formation is non negotiable. A think tank in China decided on it. It's very odd, but appears to be the case as they all have done the 4 since the switch under Nuno

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have love to see Silva start but come on lads! Same side that started against Rennes (I think) which makes sense from GO's perspective, it certainly worked then. Expect Silva, Sasa and Hwang to come on in the 2nd half.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would like nothing more than to shove a result down the throats of these presumptuous **** in print and on air.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The naivety around here that we are going to Old Trafford to play them at their own game and score more goals then them is beyond belief. This is a very defensive line up for a reason. O'Neil doesn't want us to get hammered in the first game. Anything other than a stuffing is a result to him. Can't say I blame him given what's gone on in the last few months.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was expecting two up front. A No 9, either Fabio or Sasa to start, with Cunha as No 10.
Well silva is a no 10 and they taking it easy with sasa, as was said by GON sasa was getting tired towards end of training sessions so not fit enough to start.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think that’s too early. Man Utd away with a couple of full days with the team at Compton? Nah, he needs to adapt what we did pre season first, and evolve as he gets more time with the players in training.
I meant different as in not playing Cunha up front on his own. Lots of pre season where that didn't happen.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How many minutes extra time do we think if utd are losing.

I will go with 12

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The naivety around here that we are going to Old Trafford to play them at their own game and score more goals then them is beyond belief. This is a very defensive line up for a reason. O'Neil doesn't want us to get hammered in the first game. Anything other than a stuffing is a result to him. Can't say I blame him given what's gone on in the last few months.
I get the feeling is people wanted something different, namely with the front 3.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia’s set-piece delivery is the best in the squad, I don’t mind it but I think he and Sasa would be better. Maybe off the bench though, I’d start Cunha and Fab.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think villa tried this on Saturday???? Currently bottom of the Premier league!!!

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for Sky MNF… new season, new studio, same crap. We got our interview with GON and 2 min uninformed pundit discussion, and that’s it. Manchester all the way… funny enough, maybe I’m actually watching Manchester Night Football?
Got it on, sound off until they eventually mention us.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Formations don't mean a fat lot these days, they are that fluid.

I just want to see us defend in numbers, press when we can, and commit bodies forward when we have good opportunities. Happy thats Nouri and Gomes start.

Just happy the footballs back and we can focus on the on-field stuff

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think villa tried this on Saturday???? Currently bottom of the Premier league!!!
Alex Ferguson has just said that the team that impressed him this weekend was Villa... but they let in some bad goals.
And he's not really far wrong in that assessment as Villa did play pretty well but then got overrun by the Toon.
He still should have said Newcastle though as they coped with Villa well. :)

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who’s missing from the bench, anyone?

I know Jonny and Podence are bomb squad but anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom