Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vimal Yoganathan of Barnsley mentioned as possible target

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has started 2 games ..its Christmas nearly. He is a good kid with potential but he currently isn't a premier league midfielder, he has started 2 games in the league..
So only players who start are Premier League players?

You know what, let's just take subs out of the game since you can't be a Premier League player if you don't start. 11 players for each team only.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So only players who start are Premier League players?

You know what, let's just take subs out of the game since you can't be a Premier League player if you don't start. 11 players for each team only.
Come on pal....Joe Hodge has probably played as many premier league minutes in his career as Doyle....nobody classes Hodge as a premier league player (YET)........same with Cundle....Doyle is young kid.....he is not currently a premier league starting option, for a decent or average side......it's waffle to suggest otherwise....he is a rookie finding his feet....no more at this present moment.... less game time than say Hugo Bueno...

Last edited:

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get Fabio gone must be a priority now for January, complete waste of money and time
I think it was important that Fabio did come back after his loan spells, so that there wasn't any lingering doubt within the wolves fans that we'd missed out. Think almost everyone would be comfortable with Fabio being sold in the next windows.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In typical wolves fashion he will go light it up in a european league i expect but just doesnt work for us

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way. The way he has left Spain, Real Madrid & us means he will now be viewed with great suspicion. Not what Msn Utd need at all!
I think they would look at him. If they did appoint him it would be weeks not months before the fans complained about his playing style. Nuno at Spurs Mk2.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what's the designated number of games he needs to start/play in to be called a Premier league player?
Isn't a fairer measure the number of minutes played rather than the number of games?

According to Transfermkt, Doyle has clocked up 263 minutes - so 8 games on the pitch, yet playing the equivalent of, what, say two and a half?

Must admit I like the look of Doyle. He seems - admittedly on this very limited evidence - a mentally alert midfielder plus an accurate and creative passer.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Let's wait until Nuno gets promoted with Stoke... and then they can buy Fabio off us for 35M

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chris Willock off QPR been mentioned and are looking to cash in 25 years old. Forward / Wing

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See Chelsea have put Broja up for sale. Would he be a good option for us? Had a good spell at Southampton, but hardly set the world on fire since.
Would be a good one if it is loan with a view to sign for sure!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chris Willock off QPR been mentioned and are looking to cash in 25 years old. Forward / Wing
Getting in there first with:

Lemina didn't cost a lot so every chance this guy could be great too, if his name was Willockinho we'd all be creaming our pants and some of you won't be happy unless we have a team of Guedes's.

Oh and 'at least he'd be happy to be here'

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
loan with option ..yes..
Broja good target man type player him and Cunha could really work well. Is he the same after the bad injury though. We have not seen much of him lately for Chelsea.

Wouldn’t mind Chalobah off Chelsea while we are at it. Defender with some pace about him. Plays in back 3 comfortably unfortunately I think other clubs will come before us on that one.

Both on loan with options would suit us. Sure Chels will want straight sales.

Rumoured they are keen on Kilman & Ait-Nouri hopefully we can hold on to both for another season

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on pal....Joe Hodge has probably played as many premier league minutes in his career as Doyle....nobody classes Hodge as a premier league player (YET)........same with Cundle....Doyle is young kid.....he is not currently a premier league starting option, for a decent or average side......it's waffle to suggest otherwise....he is a rookie finding his feet....no more at this present moment.... less game time than say Hugo Bueno...
Not an option for a decent or average side (ie: Wolves in a nutshell) played in 8 of 11 games available for. That literally makes ZERO sense, lol.

Comparing Hodge to Doyle shows me all I need to know. We're very done here with this conversation lol

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not an option for a decent or average side (ie: Wolves in a nutshell) played in 8 of 11 games available for. That literally makes ZERO sense, lol.

Comparing Hodge to Doyle shows me all I need to know. We're very done here with this conversation lol
Sorry if it upset you , that I don't rate our strength in depth ....Doyle was an example in midfield, just as much as Fabio , Doherty and say Saza are in other areas... Don't see any of them as starting options....

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if it upset you , that I don't rate our strength in depth ....Doyle was an example in midfield, just as much as Fabio , Doherty and say Saza are in other areas... Don't see any of them as starting options....
Time to scout clubs in europa league clubs for bargains

Back
Top Bottom