Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ian Burchnall

Yduti

Groupie
Reaction score
mainz was destined to get relegated before he arrived he took them out of relegation and survived comfortably in the second season mainz finished 8th under him with a super low budget very very underrated manager

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been on this forum since Dec 2006 and I can honestly say in all that time I've never had so many 'likes' following the comments I have made tonight about Burchnall. It's rare for me to strike a chord on here so it goes to show the strong feelings that this appointment has raised and with it the view that this club is heading towards possible relegation.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been on this forum since Dec 2006 and I can honestly say in all that time I've never had so many 'likes' following the comments I have made tonight about Burchnall. It's rare for me to strike a chord on here so it goes to show the strong feelings that this appointment has raised and with it the view that this club is heading towards possible relegation.
In jest - but a broken clock is right twice a day. You’ve captured the Zetgeist.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. Gomes, Lemina, Sarabia, Cunha all attracted to Wolves by JL. Within months they're being coached and trained by a team led by a manager with 38 Prem games under his belt and a supporting cast of people straight from the National League and League 1 and 2. You really couldn't make this up. How do the Club think these players will have any respect for these people? Every day it makes me think this whole thing can only end one way.

Either Guo really has some anger issues to work out against Wolves, or they are selling the club before Christmas. I just can’t see any other logical reason for what’s happened this summer.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There must be some good up and coming young coaches out there who are making waves and a difference to how their teams play. Someone on here must play or watch a Sunday pub league where the new landlord, with the help of a couple of ringers, has transformed the fortunes of a team. Maybe suggest Hobbs drinks in a different pub.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Either Guo really has some anger issues to work out against Wolves, or they are selling the club before Christmas. I just can’t see any other logical reason for what’s happened this summer.
One can only hope.

Be amazed if they wait until relegation is obvious.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I genuinely hope GON and team do well. But I would have concerns about this coaching team if we were in League 1, let alone the Premier. Prove us wrong!

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's just hope that lurking in the background, blanketed by NDAs and secrecy, there is a sale going through hopefully completed by December.

The new owners have already identified the person they want as their Head Coach and we will be 'doing a Newcastle'.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should appoint bo svensson before a big club takes him

He was looked at prior to Lopetegui, but wasn’t aligned with the board (Jeff) so I’m told

- I assume he wanted money and support that didn’t become available until Lopetegui became a definite option

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a bigoted load of nonsense from so many. A coach appointed to add to the team, hardly any of the posters know much if anything about him but lets sledge and knock the guy, GON, the club, Matt Hobbs and anybody else we fancy because were all football experts that post on a forum.

bigot: a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep we're preparing the team and coaching staff perfectly in preparation for the championship.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a bigoted load of nonsense from so many. A coach appointed to add to the team, hardly any of the posters know much if anything about him but lets sledge and knock the guy, GON, the club, Matt Hobbs and anybody else we fancy because were all football experts that post on a forum.

bigot: a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Cambridge Dictionary definition:-

“a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life:”

Now read your post and ask yourself if you, or at least your post, might also fall into that definition?

It’s a forum, as has been stated so many times. You may not like the views being expressed, but calling people bigots because their views differ from yours, is frankly insulting.

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score

For those who hardly know anything about him (including you I presume), I can shed a little more personal/insightful, biased/bigoted opinion on his exploits in Norway. Having followed Viking under their last 15 managers, in my humble opinion, he was by far the worst of the lot. Viking have only been relegated once from the top division in the last 37 years and that was the season he was in charge. Clueless coaching, comedy tactics and some borderline scary post match interviews. A bit like Dean Saunders without the playing career.

Clearly it is a limited timeframe, but backing that up in England with a resignation from a non-league club and a sacking from a team that got relegated to League 2, suggests that the tactical advice he gives to players who have played at the highest level in La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, the PL and the World Cup, might be a fun watch.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those who hardly know anything about him (including you I presume), I can shed a little more personal/insightful, biased/bigoted opinion on his exploits in Norway. Having followed Viking under their last 15 managers, in my humble opinion, he was by far the worst of the lot. Viking have only been relegated once from the top division in the last 37 years and that was the season he was in charge. Clueless coaching, comedy tactics and some borderline scary post match interviews. A bit like Dean Saunders without the playing career.

Clearly it is a limited timeframe, but backing that up in England with a resignation from a non-league club and a sacking from a team that got relegated to League 2, suggests that the tactical advice he gives to players who have played at the highest level in La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, the PL and the World Cup, might be a fun watch.

Sounds good.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thank you for an informed opinion, one of the few on here. If this bloke turns out the way you describe, whoever decided he should be appointed (Hobbs?) should be out of the door with him, and sooner rather than later. Honestly, you could not make this stuff up! We are a PREMIER LEAGUE club!!!! Not for much longer. Shi and Co seem to have a death wish

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bigot

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Stop being such a bigot. Gosh.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tesco_value.png
If we start 'recruiting' from Sandwell, do they still have any boilers available?

Last edited:

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone tried walking past the Mol to see if they get offered a coaching job?

Back
Top Bottom