Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know when he is back in training?

I am sure he said he was this week when he was interviewed after signing but nothing of him in the recent training pics.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Anyone know when he is back in training?

I am sure he said he was this week when he was interviewed after signing but nothing of him in the recent training pics.
I thought he said soon but could be wrong. Bruno press conference should cover it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he said soon but could be wrong. Bruno press conference should cover it.

Pretty sure he said he was back in full training this week. Guess we will find out on Friday. Hope he is back very soon though.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have seen very little of him since this thread was started!

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really sure where his nickname ‘The Bull’ originated because I’m yet to see any similar characteristics.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been utterly pants but knows where the goal is. Should be raul's backup and never wide left.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't have signed him. I don't care he's scored five goals... he isn't effective one iota.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good squad player nothing more, certainly wouldn't play him up top on his own loses the ball way to much and isn't aggressive enough!

Shouldn't be a starter he just doesn't have that ability to create chances and if he doesn't get a goal offers nothing to the game apart from running around a lot and losing the ball when anyone is near him!

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I will say is, like Silva, it’s pointless him hanging on the last man for a through pass that will never come.

Ever.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was very surprised (and disappointed) when we made his loan permanent, he is nowhere near unfortunately but he's now our player, I don't know why we signed him tbh, he might do okay in the Championship maybe but that's about it

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is ****ing useless .

Should have scored a second at arsenal shooting earlier and should have scored today when he didn’t shoot.

Always looks way off the pace and never up for a challenge . Pathetic

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He is the only forward we have who makes runs, he should have shot when he had chance but in a team with midfielders who passed forwards he'd be effective. Not ever going to be a world beater but has his strengths, they just aren't in a team who basically expect their wingers to dribble the air out of the ball to create chances.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is the only forward we have who makes runs, he should have shot when he had chance but in a team with midfielders who passed forwards he'd be effective. Not ever going to be a world beater but has his strengths, they just aren't in a team who basically expect their wingers to dribble the air out of the ball to create chances.
To get the best out the forwards we have to go to a 4

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah he has his place but it's down the middle. He's not a wide player in a million years.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good enough we shouldn't be signing him.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
16m wasted on Hwang, on top of 35m wasted on Silva and whatever we pay (loan fee or permanent) for Trincao.

So roughly 60m we've squandered just there.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno must like him or they wouldn’t have bought him. Mind you, I’m not convinced about Bruno yet, not withstanding our league position.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
16m wasted on Hwang, on top of 35m wasted on Silva and whatever we pay (loan fee or permanent) for Trincao.

So roughly 60m we've squandered just there.
We don’t know that it’s wasted. Too early to tell. Even if Silva is not great, we’ll most likely get a lot of money if we sell him. Basically, if we sell him for £20m or more, then we haven’t lost a lot of money. Sometimes clubs have to take a gamble otherwise you’ll never get far.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe we rushed to sign him just to try and appease fans after the ridiculous Traore deal

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good enough. Complete waste of money. I prefer Cutrone and he wasn't good enough either.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang has already scored nearly double the goals Cutrone did for us. People don't half go OTT
Agree

Today he was dire though. Their no7 was mustard I have to admit! Just made it look so easy

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not good enough. Complete waste of money. I prefer Cutrone and he wasn't good enough either.
I think part of the problem is, he does most of his work often as deep as the deepest midfielder and is consequently rarely in an attacking position. In fairness he is often our hardest working midfielder, which tells us much of what the issue is.

Antonline1987

Groupie
Reaction score
Let's be honest non of the forwards look great at the moment but Im gonna stick up for hwang he works hard for the team I think and if the team were to play abit more attacking I think he would be more effective

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We may need a new director of football or jeff shi sidelined. Aside from jose sa and ait nouri the recent signings haven't been as good as before. Not only that we have failed to bring in top targets

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's be honest non of the forwards look great at the moment but Im gonna stick up for hwang he works hard for the team I think and if the team were to play abit more attacking I think he would be more effective
They would all be fine in a more attacking side

Ridiculous that we stick with this stupid system

Back
Top Bottom