Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hoddle didnt break me... however McCarthy might

N

N. Herts Wolf

Whats inane about making the game more socially inclusive? I would argue that this would be quite a commercially beneficial factor from the club's point of view.

Gently now, you're asking him to differentiate one argument from another.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats inane about making the game more socially inclusive? I would argue that this would be quite a commercially beneficial factor from the club's point of view.
Think about it...... and if you try very hard you just might get it..... but then again maybe not.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame your efforts to not make yourself look such a $$$$ by biting on such an obvious wind-up have made you look an even bigger $$$$.

How long would you give Ince before you started calling for his head then Mr I want success tomorrow or I'm spitting my dummy out?
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Ince is a winner, McCarthy is a loser. I like winners.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't club yourself together with BILD, who has taken a contrary stance going back at least 5 years. If he really wants to stop going to games, why not just stop going? Why make an announcement on an internet forum? Moxey has always shown that he only cares what the majority of fans think, why would he be bothered if BILD gives up his season ticket?

Thats it, resort to lies now. What the **** is this 'contrary stance' Im supposed to have took?? Details please, or will you just brush off my questions with insults & condesending remarks, the usual tactic from the happy clapper when they're asked questions they dont have the answers too??

As for you Jonesey, I was simply asking you to prove where in this thread I have 'backpedaled', no more no less.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sometimes wonder why people like you and woburn bother with football. Whilst there is some social benefit from allowing the game to be more inclusive, it's a sad state of affairs when limp-wristed $$$$$ like you think you're part of it. All you can do is bleat and whinge and bitch. You'd be happier at a lloyd-webber show you nancy.

Limp wristed?? You dont even know me pal, but homaphobic remarks are always good in any debate, you smarmy ****.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh I have no doubt about that. A certain few say wtf they like on here to the likes of me & others but if one of the 'doom mongers' says anything back woe betide them.

D

Del Woppio

Calm down, BILD! You've made some decent points, and it's a good thread; don't let it get bogged down.

R

Reach For The Sky

BILD you've completely missed the point, what were you hoping for when you started this thread?

1. Lots of attention and an argument on here? Result, you've achieved that.

2. McCarthy to turn around and resign, so that you can renew your season ticket? Not a chance, the last people McCarthy takes any notice of are "nuggets" on the internet.

3. Moxey to see the light and sack McCarthy? Not a chance, Moxey tried to persuade Hoddle not to leave and that was despite falling attendances and failure to make the play-offs.

4. Morgan to sack the pair of them? Do you really think this is likely? That just leaves number 1 then, timed a couple of days before Wolves most important game so far this season for maximum effect.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
None of the above mate, I really didnt.

Just wanted to see who else was out there who like me, forgave the club for the Hoddle debacle, but wouldnt be able to forgive another debacle so soon, which it would be if McCarthy fails to make the top 6 this season & still remains in his post for the start of next season. Which I have grave concerns that he will be, something I would struggle to stomach.

I take your point on board if you think I m bleating on, but I m still unsure as to what this 'contrary stance for 5 years' talk is about??

Back
Top Bottom