Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Helder

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder when we can expect him back realistically?
Can't bloody wait.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was hoping to see him on the bench the weekend! Would love to see him in a front 3 with Jota and Cavaleiro!

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
If i am brutally honest, a bit of poo always comes out when I see someone has commented on a Helder Costa post.. expecting to see 'out for 3 months'
I am sure he will be back at some point in this month, maybe 30 mins v Rovers?

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
He's back training now, and Tim Nash tweeted that he's not far off .... I guess he'd need a u23's run out first, but who knows!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just for once in our wolves-supporting lives..... wouldn't it be wonderful if Jota and Costa clicked and we pasted a couple of teams

Last time I remember this happening was the 6-0 v Preston, 5-1 v port vale (Sherpa van) and 6-2 v Mansfield (I think that was how it went). Bully got 3-4-3. In between those three home games we lost 3-1 at Northampton on the cricket pitch

D

Deleted member 5242

He's back training now, and Tim Nash tweeted that he's not far off .... I guess he'd need a u23's run out first, but who knows!

I think Nuno has mentioned this won't be happening with first team players - if they are fit enough to feature they will be with the first team. I suspect his return is very close. Maybe a week or two at most? We can but hope :)

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By "Back in training" does anyone know if he is training with the other lads, practice games etc???

D

Deleted member 4152

Just for once in our wolves-supporting lives..... wouldn't it be wonderful if Jota and Costa clicked and we pasted a couple of teams

Last time I remember this happening was the 6-0 v Preston, 5-1 v port vale (Sherpa van) and 6-2 v Mansfield (I think that was how it went). Bully got 3-4-3. In between those three home games we lost 3-1 at Northampton on the cricket pitch
Wasn't there a chesterfield result in there also?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By "Back in training" does anyone know if he is training with the other lads, practice games etc???

Yes he is. He was training with the other players last week. It showed him on that video at Compton. Hause was also in full training.

D

Deleted member 3518

Read a post, forget which thread, from someone who had spoken to him directly and was told 2 weeks away.

Mind you could have been drunk, confused or both!

W

WednesfieldWolf

Could be possibly be on the bench tomorrow night, then start against rovers next week? Can't see him playing any u23 games tbh.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be fantastic to see him return. Hopefully he will be back to his brilliant best by November. Helder and Jota on song together would be awesome. Can't wait.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possibly him and Hause and maybe Boly could feature v Bristol Rovers in the league cup a week Tuesday

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of faith going on his return to the side understandably and I hope that when he comes back he is as good (or better) than ever. Hope his injury hasn't had an adverse effect.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Thinking of Jota and Costa playing opposite each other in the final third gives me chills. I can wait a few more months for Costa's long term health. Still plenty of season left.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa & Jota... I can't think of many better attacking double acts of that quality in the last 30 years (I'm sorry Mutchy & Bully).

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
when costa is back fully fit i really would play him in Bonatini's place.

this is nothing against bonatini but just another option as a striker

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can wait a month to see a fully fit Costa, added to Jota, Bona, Neves, Saiss, Vinagre, Coady teasing, and spraying the ball around Molineux, with Boly, Miranda, Alfie, Ruddy sorting out the hard stuff, having Cav, Batth, Hause, Marshall, Douglas, Bennett, Norris as back up, thats one heck of a group that we have.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

On his usual right side drawing defenders away for me, with Jota doing the same on the other side. The space that will create for us will see us finish teams off more often than not.

Wouldn't be against seeing Cav tried down the middle if Bonatini is to be swapped around.

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
I can wait a month to see a fully fit Costa, added to Jota, Bona, Neves, Saiss, Vinagre, Coady teasing, and spraying the ball around Molineux, with Boly, Miranda, Alfie, Ruddy sorting out the hard stuff, having Cav, Batth, Hause, Marshall, Douglas, Bennett, Norris as back up, thats one heck of a group that we have.
Agreed - although I think N'Diaye has a lot more about him than we think.. looked very smart in his cameo on Sat

S

SavageWolf

No I think we'll see the best of Bonatini when Costa is back cause he'll be assisting him with a load of goals this season. If Costa gets anywhere near the levels he was last season and with Jota opposite and then Cav as back up then not many if any defences in the championship are gonna be able to stop the goals leaking through.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering if Nuno will play both Jota and Costa in the same starting eleven, and then where does Cav fit in? You might say this is a nice problem to have, and I would agree, but it will be interesting to see how Nuno approaches it.

S

SavageWolf

I'm kind of wondering if Nuno will play both Jota and Costa in the same starting eleven, and then where does Cav fit in? You might say this is a nice problem to have, and I would agree, but it will be interesting to see how Nuno approaches it.
If I was Nuno I'd start Cav the next game in place of Bright and see how Bonatini performs until Costa returns.
If Costa hits form and Bonatini is scoring it has to be Jota - Bonatini - Costa (Cav on the bench as back up to all of the front 3).
If Costa doesn't hit form then it's
Jota - Bonatini - Cav (Costa on the bench but would probably need to make space on the bench for Wilson).
It looks like Nuno needs an option to change things and Cav can solve 3 problems.
Nuno would have explained this to Cav and I bet Cav although he would prefer to start will understand that he is important to the team and we don't have many that can fill 3 positions (Jota apparently can play the striker role and we would say Costa probably can because of his ability but right now Cavs got that responsibility)

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If i am brutally honest, a bit of poo always comes out when I see someone has commented on a Helder Costa post.. expecting to see 'out for 3 months'
I am sure he will be back at some point in this month, maybe 30 mins v Rovers?

I'd ask Josh if he has any pampers left if I was yow.:D

D

Deleted member 4099

I went to all those games. Bit moody in Northampton that day you mention. Was a great time to be watching Wolves. As is now I'm excited for every game like the teenager I was back then.

E

Essex Wolf

Might be utter rubbish but overheard a bloke saying on Saturday Costa could be on the bench at Forest. However I was told by a bloke before the Cardiff game he was going to play in that game so sometimes talk is just that.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news about Costa and his imminent return.
What about Boly, though??
Someone in the last comms thread said he would not be back until January.
Please tell me there is no truth in this.
Boly has been such a fine defender for us this so far season, I would like to see him back as soon as possible....

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

He's not tonight but he can't be far off

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully back soon , I really can't wait to see him when he's back at it linking in with the rest of the guys .

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
first of all helder will need to get Nunonised, receive, pass, run, receive, pass, run, close down, track back, then he will be ready ;).

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just don't forget it may take him 5/6 games to get back into the swing of things. He's not going to return like he was before the injury just like that!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
He will come back in place of jota, after all the kicking and hacking with no referee protection has taken its toll

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will come back in place of jota, after all the kicking and hacking with no referee protection has taken its toll
There's a wider truth to your comment. In this league we have seen that the standard of refereeing is way below the Premier League. Our players would be afforded a much higher level of protection there. It's going to be a long arduous season and we're all going to get stressed when our star players get injured, which will happen. But the squad seems to have a bit of steel about it, and I think they have enough about them to do the business.

Back
Top Bottom