Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Helder

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
C'mon someone must know something!? Is he training competitively in contact matches?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit concerning he wasn't even on the bench last night. Hope he is ok.

D

Deleted member 4453

thought he'd be on the bench last night too..
at a guess we'll see him to some degree once we play Villa.
think I'd prefer him to put them on their backside instead of getting kicked to death last night.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thought he'd be on the bench last night too..
at a guess we'll see him to some degree once we play Villa.
think I'd prefer him to put them on their backside instead of getting kicked to death last night.

Sorry mate you are doing a disservice to Bristol Rovers, I cant recall the Medics coming on for either team during the first 90 minutes, In fact i was thinking during the game that the medical Teams might as well go home. Last night was perfect for anyone making a comeback. Just thought Zyro but it was never a dirty game.

R

RnBWolf

Read a post, forget which thread, from someone who had spoken to him directly and was told 2 weeks away.

Mind you could have been drunk, confused or both!
I can assure you I was neither drunk nor confused - I was waiting with my six year old son for autographs! He said it!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did not read it as he was saying YOU was drunk,confused,or both.Nick likes his ale so I read it as HE was.? :D

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just for once in our wolves-supporting lives..... wouldn't it be wonderful if Jota and Costa clicked and we pasted a couple of teams

Last time I remember this happening was the 6-0 v Preston, 5-1 v port vale (Sherpa van) and 6-2 v Mansfield (I think that was how it went). Bully got 3-4-3. In between those three home games we lost 3-1 at Northampton on the cricket pitch
Which was the only one of those games that I went to.

grubbyears

Reaction score
DKVLB2gW0AE4l8Z.jpg

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The scary thing is coady/bath/saiss etc have all become better players with good coaching and playing alongside better players. Just imagine how much better Costa may be!?

The position he's going to be playing is surely an improvement to start with, add that to he now can't be double marked as easily. However I'll definitely take him just being the same.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The scary thing is coady/bath/saiss etc have all become better players with good coaching and playing alongside better players. Just imagine how much better Costa may be!?

That's why I cannot wait to see kortney Hause play,I always said,all he needs is a bit of coaching by better coaches for us to see the real kortney.Nuno is doing what he said he like doing,by improving players already here.;)

Last edited:

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
being trying to think of a pairing name for em like shearer an Sutton aka sas.

D

Deleted member 4023

Helder to come back when he's ready - would be crazy to rush his return.

D

Deleted member 4008

Really really close to the treatment room or really really close to signing for another club ????

Let's hope he is on the bench tomorrow as we all know how good he is .

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to the return of Costa. :):)

Appreciate this is off-topic but does anyone have any idea when Wily Boly is liable to return??

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
J&C - "Jumpin' JaC flash, it's a gas gas gas !"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5340

FFS!!!! Some folk on here need to get a grip.
It may be weeks or even months until he hopefully gets back to where he was pre injury.
Yet all i'm reading on here is folks racking off their man milk all over their keyboards about his imminent return!...Have a word with yourselves

Last edited by a moderator:

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It may be weeks or even months until he hopefully gets back to where he was pre injury.
Yet all i'mreading on here is folks racking off their man milk all over their keyboards about his imminent return!...Have a word with yourselves

I think fans are excited to see the return of one of our best creative exciting players and to see how he fits in our new team. Nothing more. That's a good thing isn't it? I for one can't wait

D

Deleted member 5340

I think fans are excited to see the return of one of our best creative exciting players and to see how he fits in our new team. Nothing more. That's a good thing isn't it? I for one can't wait
I get that but, feel there's a need for a little perspective...The lad's coming off a long injury so folk need to ease back on the jizz fest and give the lad time, instead of heaping imidiate expectation on his return.

As Ron Nasty and Dirk Mc Quickly once sang "Let it Rut".

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet all i'mreading on here is folks racking off their man milk all over their keyboards about his imminent return!...Have a word with yourselves
Pass the tissues !

D

Deleted member 5242

Shock. Football fans get excited to see possibly the the most talented player to grace their club for over 20 years. What ever next.

D

Deleted member 5340

Shock. Football fans get excited to see possibly the the most talented player to grace their club for over 20 years. What ever next.
"A mass buying of new keyboards in Wolverhampton, to replace ones fused by copious amounts of man milk plastered all over them" would be my best guess....let me know if i'm even close to warm on this one,cheers.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get that but, feel there's a need for a little perspective...The lad's coming off a long injury so folk need to ease back on the jizz fest and give the lad time, instead of heaping imidiate expectation on his return.

I get what your saying but it's a time for happy, happy. We are flying and playing well with it. Go on embrace it

D

Deleted member 5340

I get what your saying but it's a time for happy, happy. We are flying and playing well with it. Go on embrace it
Guess It's just entrenched within me,what with being a long time sufferer....We could **** this league and be facing Manure at the Mol on the opening day of the Prem next season...and i'd still expect it was some sort of elaborate trap :(

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And at the same please can we rein in the collective touching of penii at riding second in the table, at the brilliance of Jota, at the smoothness of Neves, at having our best manager in a generation and anything else that may be contribute to any type of online "jizz" festival.

D

Deleted member 5340

And at the same please can we rein in the collective touching of penii at riding second in the table, at the brilliance of Jota, at the smoothness of Neves, at having our best manager in a generation and anything else that may be contribute to any type of online "jizz" festival.
Think this is posted on the wrong thread mate...It should be on the "Spaff me wadd at the merest mention of anything Wolves" discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom