Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Heading for a sellout

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got back from tkt office bought two tickets for orient for me and my stepson, first game of season cant wait, had to go in j9 steve bull upper .The guy in ticket office said it could be home sellout the way its going. Loads queing too.

R

roeywolves123

me to and got 7 tickets the queing is nice to see means were doing good not to happy about being up in the gods in the northbank quadrant tho COME ON ME BABIES

E

Essex Wolf

I'm hoping for and expecting a good crowd but with Orient having such terrible support can't see it being a sell out.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
me to and got 7 tickets the queing is nice to see means were doing good not to happy about being up in the gods in the northbank quadrant tho COME ON ME BABIES

Thanks for the info roey, and I hope Jez thanked you personally for buying seven tickets.:D That is a fair amount of money..

So the North Bank quadrant has been opened up for home fans, and good to hear fans are lining up for tickets, hope the quad is full come Sunday.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm hoping for and expecting a good crowd but with Orient having such terrible support can't see it being a sell out.

It won't be a sell out unless they use the covered temp stand.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It won't be a sell out unless they use the covered temp stand.

The temp stand is no longer considered part of the stadiums capacity.

It will only return if we end up in the Prem, if it ever returns.

E

Essex Wolf

Orient are now closing in on 2,000 Essex.

Sounds better WW but for me considering they sit top of the tree and have done nearly all season and over the Christmas holiday period that is still poor considering the game but just my opinion.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The temp stand is no longer considered part of the stadiums capacity.

It will only return if we end up in the Prem, if it ever returns.

I'm sure they would remove the advert if the demand was there!

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds better WW but for me considering they sit top of the tree and have done nearly all season and over the Christmas holiday period that is still poor considering the game but just my opinion.

We are talking about Orient!!!!

E

Essex Wolf

I'm sure they would remove the advert if the demand was there!

There's been demand for Moxey and Morgan to be removed many times but they are still in position:D

As regards it only being Orient Tony I stick with my view, that is poor.

I know and accept they are a small club but this is a top of the table clash during a holiday period. But as I say it's my view.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's been demand for Moxey and Morgan to be removed many times but they are still in position:D

As regards it only being Orient Tony I stick with my view, that is poor.

I know and accept they are a small club but this is a top of the table clash during a holiday period. But as I say it's my view.

Lol regarding away support!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got back from tkt office bought two tickets for orient for me and my stepson, first game of season cant wait, had to go in j9 steve bull upper .The guy in ticket office said it could be home sellout the way its going. Loads queing too.

That will really upset some on here.

O

Orbital Wolves

What's a sell-out? As in, what's the current capacity?

Sorry to disappoint you all - but looking in from the inside (eg comments from fans of other clubs who don't follow us too closely) that's fantastic support

E

Essex Wolf

To be fair though, if they bring 2k that will be a good show in my opinion!

All joking apart that would be a decent following but as a team that has sat top of the league nearly all season long I think they could have brought more with it being the Christmas holiday but as I say Tony that's just my view.

H

Hatch End

Orient's home supporter numbers are poor and always have been.

So if they do sell around 2000 that will be good going for them.

Oh course, it's their Cup Final! as it is for all the clubs in this division.

E

Essex Wolf

Orient's home supporter numbers are poor and always have been.

So if they do sell around 2000 that will be good going for them.

Oh course, it's their Cup Final! as it is for all the clubs in this division.

Yes their home support is woeful but suppose there are too many far bigger clubs for the youngsters to follow in London so they will always struggle.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with what has gone on at the Olympic stadium I could likewise never understand why a club the size of Orient wanted it?:confused:

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be nice to reach 30k and might just be possible if they bring 2k.
Anticipate 28,543 approx.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to the O's fans I say. Surrounded by the 'Premier League big boys'...their supporters are the real supporters. Credit where credit is due.

It would be easy for them to wander off to Spurs or WHU but they stick with their team...good on 'em.

J

Jameswwfc

For a team that average just over 5000 for them to bring 2000 to wolves is pretty good to be honest

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Orient fans, could easily support one if the 'bigger boys' nearby but don't. Don't mind Barry Hearn either, seems to talk a lot of sense. Can't stand his son though. That man just looks lost amongst the boxing world.

2000 is a pretty decent following to be fair. I live in London & a trip up to Wolves ain't cheap!

If we can go up this season, would be quite happy to see them come up with us. Hope we batter them on the 29th though!

R

reanswolf

26500 max, still very good.

Again if the club had made this a special offer game, like £15 per adult, we would have hit 30,000.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in Tenerife and will be praying for a win , our ST have gone to a good home ... Give em a cheer for us

D

Dewsburywolf

Limited number of Wolves 4 Family Football tickets still available for Sunday's game. 2 adults and 2 juniors (16 or below) for £35 in Stan Cullis Quadrant, or upgrade for £50 to also get 2 adult and 2 junior museum tickets, a programme and 2 children’s meal boxes. Ticket Office open until 5pm today (FRI) and from 9am-1pm tomorrow.

E

Essex Wolf

Top of the table clash. I would expect them to have a good following for this game.

And whilst I accept 2000 is a decent following it's not great taking into account their league position. That's the only point I've been trying to make.

leedswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Irrespective of their league position it's a good turnout as a proportion of their average home attendance.

P

Penk Wolf

I'm not sure how anyone can knock a team bring 40% of their home fans from London. It would be the same as us taking 8,000 away.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tesco Towns highest league attendance of the season was 26,397 vs Palace... I'll be happy if we get past that ! how embarrassing for them

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tesco Towns highest league attendance of the season was 26,397 vs Palace... I'll be happy if we get past that ! how embarrassing for them

Yes, I bet they'll be squirming at the fact their highest attendance in the PL which was their grounds capacity might be lower than our highest attendance in League One. How embarrassing.

Dougal McGuire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My first game since Hunt papered over the cracks and helped send Blues down.

Looking forward to going back...

Back
Top Bottom