Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Heading for a sellout

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can put a performance in today in front of a crowd this side it could really act as a catalyst for the rest of the season. I'm well up for this one!

Or am I exaggerating the importance of one match?

D

Deleted member 4257

Any excuse to bring us up.

hahaha, says an Albion fan on a Wolves forum......
Why are you even on a Wolves forum, suppose your team has 3 words in it so maybe a bit difficult to pump into google?

Anyway, just a few tickets to shift now

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No temp stand or J1 then. I was hoping for 30,000 but, hey-ho, still a brilliant show- 28,000+ according to twitter!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Temp stand 900
J1 (?) 1000 tops
Orient unsold 560.

I'd expect closer to 29000.

That's about it! 30,852 is the only capacity figure I can find. I presume that is without the temp stand?

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There will be a few disappointed people no doubt. Seems a shame we haven't opened J1 and really gone for the record attendance.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Temp stand 900
J1 (?) 1000 tops
Orient unsold 560.

I'd expect closer to 29000.

Yeah just looked for capacity, supposedly 31,700. So the Jamie O'Hara temporary stand is 900ish, also minus the League 1 away fan no-show is 560.

That should be 30,000. Who needs the Cayman Islands tax fraud when we've got the Unknown Molineux capacity, it's like a black hole!

Still impressive support, as we're not playing brilliant, nor top of the league, and have been an embarrassment for 2 seasons!

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quote:- Wolves have SOLD OUT of all available capacity for today’s game versus Orient (3pm), with no more tickets remaining. This should result in a 28,000 plus attendance, with unsold Orient tickets and unavailable seats due to restricted views making up the difference. There are some unopened areas which were taken off sale at the start of the League One season and cannot be opened at short notice due to safety regulations and staffing considerations. This includes the entire temporary stand in the South West Corner.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's hope this isn't the anti-climax some felt the Preston game was first game of the season, last time we worked ourselves into a frenzy like this over tickets!

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quote:- Wolves have SOLD OUT of all available capacity for today’s game versus Orient (3pm), with no more tickets remaining. This should result in a 28,000 plus attendance, with unsold Orient tickets and unavailable seats due to restricted views making up the difference. There are some unopened areas which were taken off sale at the start of the League One season and cannot be opened at short notice due to safety regulations and staffing considerations. This includes the entire temporary stand in the South West Corner.

They can probably add contractual reasons with BMW to that list. J1 is not unsafe!

kidderminster wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So safety and staffing issues are the problems, exactly what i said on here last night as to why the corner section wouldn't be open.

Also J1 isn't unsafe and nor is it downstairs, its just covered up with a BMW banner. JL1 is the unsafe part.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So safety and staffing issues are the problems, exactly what i said on here last night as to why the corner section wouldn't be open.

Also J1 isn't unsafe and nor is it downstairs, its just covered up with a BMW banner. JL1 is the unsafe part.

JL1 is what I meant. I thought that was obvious.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Judging by the twitter posts from Danny Baath, and others, the players are well aware it's a sell out and the importance of a performance for the fans today.

I can't wait.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing support!

Just hope that the team put on a cracking display and don't let us down.

Chance to win back some supporters, so here's hoping.

O

Orbital Wolves

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come if we can stay in top two towards end of season

Would be great if, given smallish away followings, the club could make a concerted effort to open all sections of the ground and get 30k+ in

E

Edgmond Wolf

Come on Wolves, fans have done their bit, now come out fighting and bleed for the shirt

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is $$$$ing huge ... What an immense showing ?

Let's win the game now .... and as I'm currently beside the seaside, and enjoying it, I'd just like to say $$$$ off West Brom (and Birmingham) for good measure. :D. :wavey:

Back
Top Bottom