Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Heading for a sellout

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm another that relinquished my ST at the end of last season. Went to the first game and haven't been back and would only have made a couple to be honest (hence the lack of ST). Anyway, just booked a Family 4 ticket so taking the clan and minus my ticket cash on my membership we're all in for £30, which I have to admit is a great deal. Looking forward to it (although I know I'll get pangs looking along from the quadrant at my old seat in the SB).

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm another that relinquished my ST at the end of last season. Went to the first game and haven't been back and would only have made a couple to be honest (hence the lack of ST). Anyway, just booked a Family 4 ticket so taking the clan and minus my ticket cash on my membership we're all in for £30, which I have to admit is a great deal. Looking forward to it (although I know I'll get pangs looking along from the quadrant at my old seat in the SB).

Do you know if the quadrant was for sale up and downstairs please?

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sorry I don't. I looked online and it looked sold out but on the phone they offered me four tickets together so I took it. This was half hour ago since I was on the phone.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The lower NB quadrant sold out and then they moved the 4 family tickets for £35 on to the upper tier.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lower NB quadrant sold out and then they moved the 4 family tickets for £35 on to the upper tier.

So hopefully it will be the first time the whole stand has been sold out? WL1 is limited availability now so tickets are going fast by the looks of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Edgmond Wolf

Enjoy it mate

W

Wolfgang Wolf

Love to know where these extra 20k wolves fans were against Oldham

I work til 7-30 in the week.
Would have a bit of a problem making it to Molineux from Hereford in 15 minutes.

A

Ashfield Wolf

I'm looking forward to the game as it's my first game at Molineux since we were slapped 0-3 by Peterborough last season. I hope result is a lot kinder than the Peterborough one !

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FWIW I know someone who has just bought three tickets in the BQ. He said it was the only place he could get three seats in a row

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The tickets are on sale until 1 o'clock today and tomorrow so if it isn't a sell out it won't be far off! Orient were given 2,524 tickets in the SB lower so if they have sold 2k that's not bad for them.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, I bet they'll be squirming at the fact their highest attendance in the PL which was their grounds capacity might be lower than our highest attendance in League One. How embarrassing.

Not my fault they have no ambition to increase capacity. We should be proud as fans that two divisions lower we can sell more tickets

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not my fault they have no ambition to increase capacity. We should be proud as fans that two divisions lower we can sell more tickets

Whoooa don't mention them lot or the forum police will be on to you!! I agree we should be proud be interesting to see what highest attendance in this league was last year? Gotta be sheff utd wonder if they broke the 30k mark?

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoooa don't mention them lot or the forum police will be on to you!! I agree we should be proud be interesting to see what highest attendance in this league was last year? Gotta be sheff utd wonder if they broke the 30k mark?

36,364 v S.wed 26/2/12

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah I put year, apologies I re read it, what was last seasons tops please?

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Managed to get our tickets for the South Bank, should be a fan-$$$$ing-tastic atmosphere and game. Can't wait for this one.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope they break the 30,000 barrier because it's been a long, long time since I was in my last 30k crowd at Molineux! Is it possible with the seating plan as it exists now ( I know Orient need to sell out as well)?

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If they opened J1 for pay on the day every Wolves seat would be sold and we'd be in touching distance of 30k. But they wont.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whys J1 not been opened but J10 has? Bizarre

W

WasStefan

J1 lower doesn't exist any more which makes me think J1 upper is derelict perhaps?

Not sure. Can the j1 upper concourse still be accessed via the rest of the upper stand? Or is it sealed off?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Whys J1 not been opened but J10 has? Bizarre

Perhaps it's because Wolves are contracted to keep at least one BMW banner on show.

Or they'll put seats in J1 on sale, now J10 has sold out.

Jez could order the opening of the 900 seat temp stand to satisfy further demand.

He'll want to sell-out the more expensive vacant seats in the Billy Wright first though.

W

WasStefan

Always wondered why we don't just get rid of the temp stand. It's useless in 99.99% of cases.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BMW. The most over rated car in the history of car manufacturing. Sod those banners off and get our fans in

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Always wondered why we don't just get rid of the temp stand. It's useless in 99.99% of cases.

We're within a few hundred seats of needing them in LEAGUE ONE. Plus they will be needed if the Steve Bull is ever redeveloped.

Cheaper to leave them covered in advertising than remove them.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think they made it semi-perminent and bought it whereas years ago they used to hire it. It's not hurting anything keeping it and it covers up what was an eyesore..

W

Wolfgang Wolf

Been $$$$$$ed about between online and ticket office for 3 hours !!!!!
Finally got 3 tickets on row x of W1.
Only seems to be 150 max in all home sections judging by diagrams in online sales.
Last night Orient had sold 1900 of their 2500 allocation, so if not a sell-out its going to be awfully close.

Back
Top Bottom