Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hatred towards fellow fans

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why would anyone have hatred towards a fellow Wolves fan? Noticed on twitter the likes of Manny who has raised over £100k for charity getting constant abuse, not only online but in person at away games recently too.

Mr Miami is another who has come in for lots of hatred. Whether someone has supported Wolves since 1940's or yesterday does it really matter.

We should be proud of Wolverhampton's mixed community and support we have, especially from individuals from ethnic groups and supporters groups like Punjabi Wolves.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have no problem with Mr Miami, but he's only popular because he's american with an american outlook on the club. Why did he choose wolves anyway?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Manny got some abuse for the accident he was involved in a few years ago, where a man was killed. Someone shouted something about him killing someone and running off, followed by a racist remark.

This despite the original charge for careless driving being overturned on appeal. It was decided there was nothing he did wrong or could have done differently to avoid it.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be behind the wheel if someone was killed and there was nothing you could have done about it.

To give someone abuse about it however many years later is not on.

But to give them racist abuse too, they're just scumbags.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our fans or an element of them totally amaze me..... Constant abuse on social media platforms towards everybody at the club etc...........it might be society in general but you never see a social media post from the club without the constant waffle of idiots throwing mud at the club............ I really wish the club would ban some of em......

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish I had Miami’s ticket hookup. Whether he identified a professional fan opportunity at Wolves or whether he likes old gold or Conor Coady or actual wolves or whatever, who cares. I don’t know what his deal is either but he’s not hurting anyone.

Wolves are a big club so when new fans pick a side to support we’re in the mix. We’re the gold one with Adama and Raul, the guy from the highlights and the guy from fantasy. This is success.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would anyone have hatred towards a fellow Wolves fan? Noticed on twitter the likes of Manny who has raised over £100k for charity getting constant abuse, not only online but in person at away games recently too.

Mr Miami is another who has come in for lots of hatred. Whether someone has supported Wolves since 1940's or yesterday does it really matter.

We should be proud of Wolverhampton's mixed community and support we have, especially from individuals from ethnic groups and supporters groups like Punjabi Wolves.
Starts with r ends with m.

Fill in the blanks.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no problem with Mr Miami, but he's only popular because he's american with an american outlook on the club. Why did he choose wolves anyway?
Was he not born in Wolverhampton and moved to America? Least that what he said.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Manny got some abuse for the accident he was involved in a few years ago, where a man was killed. Someone shouted something about him killing someone and running off, followed by a racist remark.

This despite the original charge for careless driving being overturned on appeal. It was decided there was nothing he did wrong or could have done differently to avoid it.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be behind the wheel if someone was killed and there was nothing you could have done about it.

To give someone abuse about it however many years later is not on.

But to give them racist abuse too, they're just scumbags.
Wolves has an undercurrent element of racism, like it or loathe it, and it is a minority, but it is absolutely there, and it's ****ing disgusting.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly(?) you can't ban free speech but I feel the same about the level of constant abuse aimed at every aspect of the club by a very vocal minority, not just on Twitter either. It does get some balance on here but I must admit sometimes to being frustrated, sad and even a bit depressed by the negativity on the Mix. Not all the time and not suggesting criticism and differing opinions are not ok - it is a large part of why the Mix exists - but it can feel relentless at times. And that is despite a lot of healthy and more positive discussions. It is the latter that keep me returning, I just wish they predominated, particularly as we are at a 40 year peak on the pitch.

Nuff said, enjoy your weekends, wherever you are.
Our fans or an element of them totally amaze me..... Constant abuse on social media platforms towards everybody at the club etc...........it might be society in general but you never see a social media post from the club without the constant waffle of idiots throwing mud at the club............ I really wish the club would ban some of em......

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must be missing something, or need to get out of the pub more, but who is Mr Miami?????

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
Twitter and social media sites as a whole are just places for the terminally thick! I’m convinced half of our fan base have some sort of bipolar disorder judging by the drivel I see spewed up!

No point trying to argue with anyone either because it’ll soon descend into a conversation of the lowest common denominator! Got called a f***wit once by some brain donor because we lost a game and he needed to vent at someone.

Manny is a good bloke and doesn’t deserve the abuse he has been getting.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Could be as mentioned earlier by @sc91 or it could be down to just plain jealousy. Maybe naively, but I lean towards the latter as the MAIN reason as I don't think its just those two guys who get abuse. Anyone seemingly with a "special" or "elevated" relationship with the club (and of course uses social media frequently) seems to get it in the neck on a regular basis.

You even get it on here - the ITK folks who clearly have connections others don't, get hounded, I think much of that is borne out of jealousy also

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Twitter and social media sites as a whole are just places for the terminally thick! I’m convinced half of our fan base have some sort of bipolar disorder judging by the drivel I see spewed up!

No point trying to argue with anyone either because it’ll soon descend into a conversation of the lowest common denominator! Got called a f***wit once by some brain donor because we lost a game and he needed to vent at someone.

Manny is a good bloke and doesn’t deserve the abuse he has been getting.
Nothing wrong with Twitter when used correctly. I use it and assure you, I am not "terminally thick" (whatever that means)

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must admit I don't see why Manny or Mr Miami should get abuse. There may be some racism but I think a lot of it is jealousy that they have a bit of a profile and are known (at least in the Wolves bubble).
Indeed Mr Miami is doing a decent job of getting the club more media exposure so maybe his tickets are his reward?
Of course it sometimes seems that stating either extreme views or insults is the only way some people can communicate on twitter etc.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Starts with r ends with m.

Fill in the blanks.

Sadly l am inclined to agree.

I think that some people, including me, have an issue with Mr Miami over his actions around his positive CV test.

If he is a genuine Wolves fan though l welcome him to the pack.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Stood behind a guy at Southampton who literally did nothing but abuse the Wolves players (Marcal in particular but several other too). I do wonder sometimes if some people use football (and life in general) as a way to vent their frustration at their own pathetic lives. Or maybe it's the reverse and they have pathetic lives because they are so full of anger. Best not to let them ruin your day either way.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves has an undercurrent element of racism, like it or loathe it, and it is a minority, but it is absolutely there, and it's ****ing disgusting.
Let's be honest, there's an element of racism in every football club,business, office, shop floor- basically any group of human beings will have some level of racism. Generally, be it a minority.

Back
Top Bottom