Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Happy birthday pumpking!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Happy Birthday PK, devoted servant of the club and all round good egg.

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Happy Birthday mate. Genuinely lovely man who would do anything for anyone.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Happy birthday, PK!!! You’re a great person and an amazing ambassador for Wolves.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Sir.
Loved all the photos of your work at Molineux and hopefully will see some more.
Put your feet up and have a glass or two.

1659147577616.jpeg

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the few people I would love to meet and shake their hand. Oh what the hell, even hug. I'm emotional that way.

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
Never had the pleasure of meeting Pumpking but sounds a top fella. Have a very Happy Birthday

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fully agree with OP, the legend that is PumpKing…. Happy birthday my friend !!!

See Sligo Rovers did you proud this week too !!!

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, to say that I am overwhelmed by your kind words is an understatement.
I am away at the moment with very intermittent internet access, so apologies that I have only just this minute seen the thread, thanks to USA Wolf letting me know.

You are all some of the kindest and most genuine folk that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. What little I do and contribute to this club, is truly because I know that I am supported by a great number of equally committed supporters from this great forum, who would always be there to help.

Your words and kind thoughts have really made my day, so a huge thank you from me to every single one of you.

It’s not been a good year so far I’m afraid, as sadly my wife died suddenly in April, hence the reason why I’ve not been on here so much lately.
All the more reason why I sincerely appreciate knowing that you are all still there.

Once again my thanks to Bod and to all of you for being such a fantastic support. xx

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, to say that I am overwhelmed by your kind words is an understatement.
I am away at the moment with very intermittent internet access, so apologies that I have only just this minute seen the thread, thanks to USA Wolf letting me know.

You are all some of the kindest and most genuine folk that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. What little I do and contribute to this club, is truly because I know that I am supported by a great number of equally committed supporters from this great forum, who would always be there to help.

Your words and kind thoughts have really made my day, so a huge thank you from me to every single one of you.

It’s not been a good year so far I’m afraid, as sadly my wife died suddenly in April, hence the reason why I’ve not been on here so much lately.
All the more reason why I sincerely appreciate knowing that you are all still there.

Once again my thanks to Bod and to all of you for being such a fantastic support. xx
Sincere sympathies to you. Very sorry to read of the grief this year has brought for you.

Back
Top Bottom