Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Guedes.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 29617

Was out in Lisbon this week and they had my fave Portugal away shirt in the sale. Couldn't resist putting Guedes on it
I'm in Portugal now and of course wearing the colours, had a few sporting and Porto fans make comments about Wolves.....Wim big in Albuferia!!

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard not to with the Nunes signing but it may reduce any pressure on him to succeed.

Guedes is going to be a superb player for us.
But his numbers were great last year in a much tougher league. We may have a more ready made player in Guedes, hitting the peak of his career.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes is class. Gonna be ace for us.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes under the radar with neto, with them being fed by nunes, neves im excited and also scared for england if we play this future portugal squad.

Guedes, neto,felix, jota, neves, nunes, fernandes (terrifying)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Guedes under the radar with neto, with them being fed by nunes, neves im excited and also scared for england if we play this future portugal squad.

Guedes, neto,felix, jota, neves, nunes, fernandes (terrifying)
In reality with their manager, Carvalho, Danilo, Palhina sitting in front of back 4.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a good point, I was so excited by his signing, then since Nunes has signed I have almost forgotten about him.

I think he is going to be terrific - Neto on one side Guedes on the other being feed by Nunes. Fantastic!

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£32m well spent.

Not the cause of our problems but I can already tell he’s no better than anything we already have.

daniel corfield

Groupie
Reaction score
he's been sucked into our abysmal tactics already.
can clearly see when he gets quick ball he's dangerous, sadly he only gets the ball when he has a whole defence ahead of him.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a good player . Doesn’t help that he is next to Jonny tripping over the ball trying to control it

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not blown away by him yet. But I’m prepared to give him time. Lage’s appalling tactics not so much. I reckon it’s the latter holding Guedes back at present.

Woolywolf

Reaction score
Looks like an average version of Trincao….I don’t mean that ….at least I don’t think I do

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not looking good atm. Neither are Raul and Neto. Now I wonder what they have in common...

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Looks like an average version of Trincao….I don’t mean that ….at least I don’t think I do
Looks about the same as Trincao so far to me, no better, no worse, pretty average, not dynamic enough.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bull**** mate, Guedes was bad today, lost the ball a few times and didn't seem upto pace. How is that Lages fault.

Lage is responsible for getting him up to pace, getting him motivated, using tactics that get the best out of his players. Lage is definitely at least partly at fault for how **** our players look.

Back
Top Bottom