Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

Darbena

Reaction score
View attachment 12496
On an iPhone using safari. Has allowed me Post this uninterrupted. First time since 07.00 this morning.
I was getting this message repeatedly early yesterday morning but just on the mix, I kept closing the page down but my phone got very slow and unresponsive to everything. I ended up powering down and that seemed to sort it as nothing similar has happened since.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

I’ve done this but still taking ages to load and getting the servers not responding message
Been a been a lot better this week. Mainly 4G now when I'm having issues with the forum not loading

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
are people still having issues with site not loading or becoming unresponisve?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What browser and operating system are you all using?
Happening on iPhone and iPad in safari. Feels like a script error, sometimes it works, then others not. Getting it every time when editing a post and trying to click Save Changes.

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
This thread seems to be mainly about getting access. However I have a different issue.....
I posted a new thread about the forthcoming RMT strikes which will take place on Saturdays in November & December. I now find that theis thread has been moved as it is considered "Off Topic". I fail to understand how what I would hoped was a helpful piece of information about GETTING TO MATCHES would be considered off topic.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
This thread seems to be mainly about getting access. However I have a different issue.....
I posted a new thread about the forthcoming RMT strikes which will take place on Saturdays in November & December. I now find that theis thread has been moved as it is considered "Off Topic". I fail to understand how what I would hoped was a helpful piece of information about GETTING TO MATCHES would be considered off topic.

As it was established that no wolves games were affected and the subject is more political it was moved to the politics forum.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
intermittent errors today, from my desktop been getting this error every second or third time I try and go to a new thread /page on the site lasts for 20 secs or so then I get back in, then it happens again Capture.JPG

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
seems to have sorted itself out now

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
That looked worrying but they've done well at fixing themselves!

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know if it's intentional but the banner looks screwed to me (mobile on Android).

It's like a smaller banner overlaid on the normal banner.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s just me, but when liking or replying to a post from an iPhone or iPad I find I often have to tap the like or reply button a second time when the initial response hangs and eventually looks like I never tapped like or reply?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s just me, but when liking or replying to a post from an iPhone or iPad I find I often have to tap the like or reply button a second time when the initial response hangs and eventually looks like I never tapped like or reply?

No, not just you. I'm having this too.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me four.
Also I often have to tap the like button twice to get it to work on my PC as well!
Not a big problem I know but it has only been happening in the past couple of months.
Also this has recently started to happen when posting a reply - I have to always press the reply button two or three times to make it work.

Last edited:

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I don't know if it's intentional but the banner looks screwed to me (mobile on Android).

It's like a smaller banner overlaid on the normal banner.
Could you screen shot this for me and what browser and phone you're on please?

I do t get any of these issues that are mentioned so very difficult to replicate and fix

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get this too......think it’s been there a long time, sorry, not very observant.

upload_2019-11-21_9-41-56.jpeg

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Right ok, I can see that an old banner is sitting there as well. Not sure why you see it and I dont though.

Are you using the the forum style molmix1 ?
Actually I think that's the issue.

I will force the molmix one theme as the default and remove the other one as an option.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Server issues this morning clicking on things. Not entirely down, just having to refresh or click on links twice (the actual topic links rather than just buttons)

Won’t upload images either. Plus the script for pasting an image url isn’t running in the quick reply box (having to type in the [ img ] code for a picture). Seems to work in advanced reply though.

Getting the following

HIJwKca.jpg

Gl8Othm.jpg

And from a separate thread

mXjgrWA.jpg

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmm, having trouble replying to posts from my iPhone - press the “post reply” and the first time nothing happens, I have to press it again to get the reply uploaded.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmm, having trouble replying to posts from my iPhone - press the “post reply” and the first time nothing happens, I have to press it again to get the reply uploaded.
I get this issue on iPhone (6s) using both Safari and Chrome browsers.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mix slow at times today to post or change to something else. Below is something that crops up now and again this year.
Only affects the Mix.

upload_2019-12-5_11-24-13.pngupload_2019-12-5_11-24-13.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom