Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
It does and it’s happens on every device I use.
Ok will have to find a solution to that. If I remember you are quite computer savvy, do you have any settings that would away from the more standard user?

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok will have to find a solution to that. If I remember you are quite computer savvy, do you have any settings that would away from the more standard user?
Nope. Typically since I posted it hasn’t happened. But I know it will. It seems to have periods when it doesn’t want to remember that I’ve accepted.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Nope. Typically since I posted it hasn’t happened. But I know it will. It seems to have periods when it doesn’t want to remember that I’ve accepted.
Yes I remember it going through phases of that in the past but I thought the last update had stopped it. Will hopefully have the new version of the software up soon and I'm hoping that'll fix some of these annoying problems

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hello Bod,
Having recurring issues with the Mix this morning on my ipad, despite clearing history about half a dozen times.
When I go in ...np.
However the next thing I do, whether I click on to read a like or read a thread or when multiple times I tried to go to the 2nd. page of threads to find this 'Forum Issues' . my ipad page is replaced with a survey from a Canadian service provider, Telus and can't do anything to get rid of it.
Screen is locked.
So I open a new window......same thing.

I have cleared history several times and it only seems to happen on the Mix not BBC football, cnn, Slate etc.
NP so far on this,(my pc).
edit.....maybe because of my adblocker

@bod101

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Problem gone.
After deleting everything again, took iPad to Apple store, used their wifi and np. Came home and all is well......so far.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@bod101,
Update. I’ll go into a bit of detail so it may help you if others over here have the same problem.
When I went to Apple on Sat. I never talked to them, as they were very busy but while my wife was shopping I used the Apple wifi as a ‘test’ versus mine at home. I did book time with a tech for yesterday,(Mon).
Anyway, np all rest of Sat.on the Mix or Sunday morning until about 82 minute of the game, then the window was locked again as day before.
I took a snapshot and the web address is ....
xmenfatalattractionsreadingorder.icu

Anyway, yesterday, Apple techs ran a diagnostic run through and updated the iPad.
Np last night or today.
Just a reminder.....problems were only on Mix.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Having issues with not been able to log on only on molineux mix is not loading everything else is ok
241A8E8A-BDFD-455F-B5E0-211FC3C1D29C.png

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was just about to say that it will not let me post anything on here. Then I realised that I had not switched my wi-fi on...

Frank and modern technology do not get along very well...

S

ShropshireLad

Is anyone else finding that the site isn't responding when you click on the tabs and that you have "click" a few times before it does?
Edit:
I've got to click again on "Create thread" like I do when I want to post a reply, to add an emoji or to fast scroll down...and sometimes it doesn't even work at all on the scroll down.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is anyone else finding that the site isn't responding when you click on the tabs and that you have "click" a few times before it does?
Edit:
I've got to click again on "Create thread" like I do when I want to post a reply, to add an emoji or to fast scroll down...and sometimes it doesn't even work at all on the scroll down.
Getting it all the time the last few days.

iPhone using safari.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Yep iPhone & iPad on safari constantly refreshing as the page doesn't load been like it for ages

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I often have to click twice to access a topic or change pages, but it isn't reserved just to the Mix. Occasionally it happens when I access other sites.
Is it posssibly a Windows issue that affects some sites and not others? If not is there a nuisance value 'infection' knocking about?
I'm a complete duffer at techie matters so forgive me if my ignorance is showing through.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same. Is the site being used for phishing scam?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happening to me too

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
If anyone can get a screenshot or other info as always is appreciated

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
upload_2019-11-9_10-8-1.png
On an iPhone using safari. Has allowed me Post this uninterrupted. First time since 07.00 this morning.

Geordie Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
This was making Molineux Mix completely unusable for me this morning.
I think it’s pretty clear to anyone with an ounce of common sense exactly what is behind this.
Obviously my wife is taking direct action to prevent me spending my life on the mix, and thus forcing me to talk with her and my children.
Please ensure this does not happen again! :mad:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Seems to be working now but couldn’t use it at all this morning, very annoying!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
It rarely ever happens to me so if it does just tell us on here and we'll notify the ad people. As they are constantly trying to stop these ad types coming through. Nobody likes them.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It rarely ever happens to me so if it does just tell us on here and we'll notify the ad people. As they are constantly trying to stop these ad types coming through. Nobody likes them.
Maybe make this a sticky then. It was almost impossible to find it this morning due to the frequency of the spam ads. At least if it’s a sticky we’ll all know where to find it.

Back
Top Bottom