Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fans behaviour.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The bloke in that Eastern daily Press piece must be the only Norwich fan in existence not aware of the history between Norwich and Wolves. It's taken me years, but I knew I'd find one eventually :laughing:

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Inflammatory. You can see by my user name I lived and worked near Norwich for many years. In all those years never did I hear a Norfolk person disparaging the West Midlands and many people knew I was a proud Wolves fan. I would suggest people in Norfolk have no views one way or the other on the Midlands.
Inflammatory... are you on the wind up?

I posted it as a reply to @GY Wolf who I imagine from his username is from or has some connection to Yarmouth; it was a good natured bit of mischief. I wonder if he'll be as saft? I got loads of stick from folk there, they think we're rough as arses.

P.S. I love the bits of Norfolk I lived in, good people mostly and a beautiful part of the country.

Last edited:

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some very good points made in this thread…It would be a shame to go backwards on the significant progress made over the last few years.

I had the misfortune to visit the old Den for a millwall v Brighton game in early 1970s ..days of skinheads and bovver boots.women and children did not go to football….violence was never far away,While this has improved tremendously over the years the culture of football fans all over is very different to cricket followers. Over the years I have been to many cricket grounds and opposing fans are always respectful…no insults threats or violence…bad banter is the most. However today respect and politeness are not valued and a tribal atmosphere exists at football ( as the banned words to the liquidator testify)

huge progress has been made in football over racism and xenophobia but there is still work to do.
Im of the age to remember the late 60s and 70s,in fact. for my sins, was part of the culture,and i can tell you now women definitely went to games, in fact some of them were the worst offenders lol
You will never totally get rid of violence in football,its a tribal game
Not condoning it for a minute,but its a fact
I dont know the answers,perhaps playing behind closed doors if it happens to be your supporters found guilty would make people think twice idk,definitely name and shame,and give prohibitive sentencing
Its a downward spiral if not nipped in the bud thats for sure

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dunfortunately m
Is it cheap these days? Out of curiosity what would one pay for 2 grams nowadays?

I'm not after any lol, just curious.dunno mate but it's

Is it cheap these days? Out of curiosity what would one pay for 2 grams nowadays?

I'm not after any lol, just curious.
50 quid a gram according to wiki.
I don't take it either lol but I know people that do and it used to cost loads more than that.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The video of those anti vaxx thugs confronting Starmer and Lammy is disturbing. The rage from them is off the scale. Strange strange people.
Absolute ****ing tools. It's so sad that because of the internet we've imported this horrendous strain of idiocy from the US. I feel almost the same about the other side tbh: the idea that the UK and US are somehow assumed to be the same really troubles me. Sadly, the more you clamp down on them, the more the sad ****s imagine their paranoia is justified.

However, I don't quite see the connection between what's going on in civil society and what's happening at the footie. The pitch encroachment just needs to be met with a very firm response: if you run on to attack a player you're done as a fan and you'll do a bit of time. Even coked up lads will be able to control the chemically enhanced impulse to show off if they know the consequences are severe.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
No discipline from a young age at home, no discipline at schools, parents who dont give a ****, broken families, warring families, etc etc , I know Im from the older generation growing up in the 60s, but I would never have spoken to my parents/teachers/peers the way I hear some kids of today, I have no idea what the answer is, but society of today is broken, so sad
I'm about a generation younger and I agree. For me people for quite a while are brought up being told they can have anything, never told no and certainly not responsible for their own actions, it's always someone else's fault. This mixed with the echo chambers of social media and the growing feeling of misplaced entitlement that has increased exponentially of late plus drink and cocaine comes as no surprise to me this happens. Even if caught they'll face no real consequences and there'll be a raft of people thinking they're cool or giving them attention.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute ****ing tools. It's so sad that because of the internet we've imported this horrendous strain of idiocy from the US. I feel almost the same about the other side tbh: the idea that the UK and US are somehow assumed to be the same really troubles me. Sadly, the more you clamp down on them, the more the sad ****s imagine their paranoia is justified.

However, I don't quite see the connection between what's going on in civil society and what's happening at the footie. The pitch encroachment just needs to be met with a very firm response: if you run on to attack a player you're done as a fan and you'll do a bit of time. Even coked up lads will be able to control the chemically enhanced impulse to show off if they know the consequences are severe.
I know Mutchy will take this down but my daughter in law is learning to drive and her instructor said that any new driver caught texting will get 6 points on their licence. 6 ****ing points; I'd ban them for 5 years. This is indicative of the soft culture we have now in this country. Joke.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know Mutchy will take this down but my daughter in law is learning to drive and her instructor said that any new driver caught texting will get 6 points on their licence. 6 ****ing points; I'd ban them for 5 years. This is indicative of the soft culture we have now in this country. Joke.
You do lose your licence for 6 points as a new driver.

This will probably be called off topic but to me it’s intrinsically linked to the societal and political landscape both in Britain and internationally over the past decade. A significant proportion of the population have been radicalised and turned in to madheads in all walks of life. One is football.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm about a generation younger and I agree. For me people for quite a while are brought up being told they can have anything, never told no and certainly not responsible for their own actions, it's always someone else's fault. This mixed with the echo chambers of social media and the growing feeling of misplaced entitlement that has increased exponentially of late plus drink and cocaine comes as no surprise to me this happens. Even if caught they'll face no real consequences and there'll be a raft of people thinking they're cool or giving them attention.
This is all sadly spot on.

However, if you think about say the lad at Blues vs Grealish (P.S. call that a punch?) and this divvy at Forest, it's hard to say whether the phenomena you describe are actually causal. More likely is that, as others have said and you mention, they've gone drink-coke-big session-coke-drinks and ended up thinking they're Superman. Chuck the book at 'em and it'll sort it out, we can't have players feeling threatened on the pitch ffs. I don't have a lot of sympathy for a lot of your modern footballers and some of their supposed trevails, they do seem a bit Prince Harry to me, but they are surely entitled to go about their job safe from attacks, just like posties, firemen, amazon delivery folk, NHS staff, maccy d's workers and everyone else.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t we make supporter pitch invaders into an additional sporting spectacle.
Similar to greyhound racing but using dobermans and pitch invader as the hare.
The thought of a rat ***** fan getting hunted down makes me smile, am I nuts
Or an actual pack of wolves for branding purposes.

I can see it now, chavs running in terror, Burberry scarves and stone island jackets being clawed to shreds.

Mr Miami ‘I know that’s right’

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Or an actual pack of wolves for branding purposes.

I can see it now, chavs running in terror, Burberry scarves and stone island jackets being clawed to shreds.

Mr Miami ‘I know that’s right’
Those on bescot market will love this. Repeat orders of fake stone island jackets.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
No discipline from a young age at home, no discipline at schools, parents who dont give a ****, broken families, warring families, etc etc , I know Im from the older generation growing up in the 60s, but I would never have spoken to my parents/teachers/peers the way I hear some kids of today, I have no idea what the answer is, but society of today is broken, so sad
Totally agree. Fighting a constant battle in schools to support kids who get nothing from home.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think another aspect to this is the combination of being told that "everything can be yours", but not given a realistic means of attaining it. "You just have to want it enough" or "follow your dreams" and so on - I hear it all the time these days its the message everywhere. And the double whammy is that in reality, we can't all "have it all if only we stay positive". The post-war boom, whatever, is gone and the economy has been running on dreams for a long while. We can't all live in the biggest house drive the fastest car or have the most YT followers. Most of us are just plain ordinary (well, when I'm at my best) and that is the way of the world, but we all get this idea of an unrealistic fantasy life dangled before us as a promise "if you buy this/watch that".

Makes for a lot of anger, been simmering for a while, especially since the 2008 crash, online groups allow like minds to meet others and fuel each others sense of injustice even more.

It's not just football where people have become so embittered they feel they are "putting the world to rights" by punching someone they believe to be the enemy. Assaults on NHS staff in medical centres, for example.Bus drivers..shop workers...and many more..all getting attacked more by a certain kind of person. It's inevitably going to increase at football matches, is my guess.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree. Fighting a constant battle in schools to support kids who get nothing from home.
I'd thought this would be shut down on my last contribution but from what I see it seems always in life everything seems to be someone else's problem. Surely all/most kids have parents and they should take responsibility for their offspring - not the teachers, the doctors, the police, the carers, uncle Tom Cobbley and all. I knew how my son was doing in school, where he was and who his mates were. I took an interest and cared. I was no different, I'm sure, to any other caring parent but Jade is right, some kids get nothing from home.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s an ever decreasing circle unfortunately in my opinion. It stems from kids not being shown authority anymore and they know it. As a kid in the early 90s I was scared to even make eye contact with a copper in case I got in trouble and had to face my old man, same with teachers, other peoples parents etc. kids are fearless now because they know no one does anything to correct their behaviour. I’ve got two teenagers and they’re a joy to be around as they’re pretty grounded but I’ll wager everything I own they are completely different round their mates.

I had two of these Herbert’s behind me Saturday as I moved my season ticket so I could take my 16 year old daughter, these two “lads” clearly had a sniff of the barmaids apron and were generally just being absolute nauses kept saying what they were going to do to the Norwich lot after the game, I turned round at half time to look at them, about 3 stone ringing went and I’ve got boxer shorts older than them.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s an ever decreasing circle unfortunately in my opinion. It stems from kids not being shown authority anymore and they know it. As a kid in the early 90s I was scared to even make eye contact with a copper in case I got in trouble and had to face my old man, same with teachers, other peoples parents etc. kids are fearless now because they know no one does anything to correct their behaviour. I’ve got two teenagers and they’re a joy to be around as they’re pretty grounded but I’ll wager everything I own they are completely different round their mates.

I had two of these Herbert’s behind me Saturday as I moved my season ticket so I could take my 16 year old daughter, these two “lads” clearly had a sniff of the barmaids apron and were generally just being absolute nauses kept saying what they were going to do to the Norwich lot after the game, I turned round at half time to look at them, about 3 stone ringing went and I’ve got boxer shorts older than them.
Inbox me I will have a whip round to get you some new keks.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Society as a whole is getting worse for sure, I said a few years back about the knife crimes, kids were committing, they were getting out of control, only to be shot down by someone on here, saying it was Daily Mail propaganda ffs!
Point was proven and it’s out of control.
Youth today have too many rights, it crept into my secondary school in the mid 90s with “touch me and I’ll sue” discipline and rules have been the backbone of society since day dot, take them away or don’t respect them and you get chaos.

With social media, less interaction with our kids etc etc I can only see things getting worse in the Uk.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Society as a whole is getting worse for sure, I said a few years back about the knife crimes, kids were committing, they were getting out of control, only to be shot down by someone on here, saying it was Daily Mail propaganda ffs!
Point was proven and it’s out of control.
Youth today have too many rights, it crept into my secondary school in the mid 90s with “touch me and I’ll sue” discipline and rules have been the backbone of society since day dot, take them away or don’t respect them and you get chaos.

With social media, less interaction with our kids etc etc I can only see things getting worse in the Uk.

The other side to this is that many of the young of today feel they have no future. Big difference to the 60's, when I was a child. We *knew* our world was getting better, we felt it, our families getting more prosperous and so on. That feeling stopped decades ago and is now in full on reverse.

And I know it's off topic, but what example are the authority figures of today setting to the youth? They set an increasing frenzy of lying, cheating, corrupt behaviour - and get away with it! Barely a month goes by without some wealthy and/or powerful person in a high place hob nob getting caught doing something that would be an instant resignation and disgrace back in the old days. Not any more. Incompetence, corruption, they are all at it - now it's accepted. If I was young today, the last thing I would be thinking is "if I work hard, I can get a good career and nice house", because for most, that isn't on the menu. It's "work hard, get a first at Uni, work even harder, get lucky, might be able to afford to own your own shed by the time your 40." Unless you have a wealthy old relative who'll pass you on one of their buy-to-lets when they pop off. :oops:

None of which is an excuse for thugs at football matches, of course. Just pointing out their are other aspects to this "the young of today don't work hard like we did back in the 1860s tut tut". The young of today are the future, like it or not. The mistake is to lump violent thugs in with "the young of today". You know those genius scientists who developed covid vaccines in records times? The geniuses who are working on low emission tech and so on? There's a lot of the young in there too. Many of them brought up in that "90's touch me and I'll sue" environment, where children weren't beaten into learning like when I was a child.

Discipline and rules start at the top. And there's no evidence of any of it there, is there? The thugs and idiots at every level and every age.

Last edited:

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
My daughter is an early years teacher in a school where the intake is from a very very poor neighbourhood where lots of the kids have no contact with their dads, moms already have 2/3 kids all with different men, the kids come in a morning not having had breakfast, wear the same clothes all week, i wont go on but you get my drift , the kids are virtually uncontrollable at 4yrs of age, but I know the 30 kids in my daughters class are well looked after between 8.45- 3.15, what happens outside these hours is heartbreaking

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some very good points made in this thread…It would be a shame to go backwards on the significant progress made over the last few years.

I had the misfortune to visit the old Den for a millwall v Brighton game in early 1970s ..days of skinheads and bovver boots.women and children did not go to football….violence was never far away,While this has improved tremendously over the years the culture of football fans all over is very different to cricket followers. Over the years I have been to many cricket grounds and opposing fans are always respectful…no insults threats or violence…bad banter is the most. However today respect and politeness are not valued and a tribal atmosphere exists at football ( as the banned words to the liquidator testify)

huge progress has been made in football over racism and xenophobia but there is still work to do.

Plenty of girl skinheads went to matches early 70s.Some very prominent.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The other side to this is that many of the young of today feel they have no future. Big difference to the 60's, when I was a child. We *knew* our world was getting better, we felt it, our families getting more prosperous and so on. That feeling stopped decades ago and is now in full on reverse.

And I know it's off topic, but what example are the authority figures of today setting to the youth? They set an increasing frenzy of lying, cheating, corrupt behaviour - and get away with it! Barely a month goes by without some wealthy and/or powerful person in a high place hob nob getting caught doing something that would be an instant resignation and disgrace back in the old days. Not any more. Incompetence, corruption, they are all at it - now it's accepted. If I was young today, the last thing I would be thinking is "if I work hard, I can get a good career and nice house", because for most, that isn't on the menu. It's "work hard, get a first at Uni, work even harder, get lucky, might be able to afford to own your own shed by the time your 40." Unless you have a wealthy old relative who'll pass you on one of their buy-to-lets when they pop off. :oops:

None of which is an excuse for thugs at football matches, of course. Just pointing out their are other aspects to this "the young of today don't work hard like we did back in the 1860s tut tut". The young of today are the future, like it or not. The mistake is to lump violent thugs in with "the young of today". You know those genius scientists who developed covid vaccines in records times? The geniuses who are working on low emission tech and so on? There's a lot of the young in there too. Many of them brought up in that "90's touch me and I'll sue" environment, where children weren't beaten into learning like when I was a child.

Discipline and rules start at the top. And there's no evidence of any of it there, is there? The thugs and idiots at every level and every age.
One of the best things I've ever read on here. Absolutely spot on.

It's not as easy as just saying discipline has gone so the youth don't care about anything anymore, it goes way deeper than that. Society relies on an unwritten contract that, in the long run, those who play by the rules and work hard rise to the top, so it's a choice you make for yourself to succeed. Work your way up, buy a house, live well and be able to support your family. That's completely gone now, it's a complete myth to anyone born between the mid-80s and today, essentially. It's no surprise that the fall out of that is being seen in football stands, as it is elsewhere.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think another aspect to this is the combination of being told that "everything can be yours", but not given a realistic means of attaining it. "You just have to want it enough" or "follow your dreams" and so on - I hear it all the time these days its the message everywhere. And the double whammy is that in reality, we can't all "have it all if only we stay positive". The post-war boom, whatever, is gone and the economy has been running on dreams for a long while. We can't all live in the biggest house drive the fastest car or have the most YT followers. Most of us are just plain ordinary (well, when I'm at my best) and that is the way of the world, but we all get this idea of an unrealistic fantasy life dangled before us as a promise "if you buy this/watch that".

Makes for a lot of anger, been simmering for a while, especially since the 2008 crash, online groups allow like minds to meet others and fuel each others sense of injustice even more.

It's not just football where people have become so embittered they feel they are "putting the world to rights" by punching someone they believe to be the enemy. Assaults on NHS staff in medical centres, for example.Bus drivers..shop workers...and many more..all getting attacked more by a certain kind of person. It's inevitably going to increase at football matches, is my guess.
I can really attest for that. Guess as a young 30s man I will fit the profile of a product of things going tits up, and yeah I am certain with that, for most of our years we were told to work hard, you'll get what you aim for, only to have the rug pulled from underneath them.

I know plenty of lads who live for 3 grams of powder and a slap up at the football yet hold down highly professional jobs that years ago would have granted them a great life, yet has never delivered on that.

The frustration in the country is perhaps something an elder generation might not feel. Quite a few vent their frustration in meaningful ways, others, its an away day with a dust up.

Last edited:

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Inflammatory... are you on the wind up?

I posted it as a reply to @GY Wolf who I imagine from his username is from or has some connection to Yarmouth; it was a good natured bit of mischief. I wonder if he'll be as saft? I got loads of stick from folk there, they think we're rough as arses.

P.S. I love the bits of Norfolk I lived in, good people mostly and a beautiful part of the country.
Yep, I live between Norwich and not so great Yarmouth, it's been a tough couple of days. Norfolk people are fine but I do and forever will detest Norwich! Poxy club.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We can take part of what you say, is to blame, but certainly that is only a minor part of the problem. Many kids who live by me, with so called, good up bringing, are some of the worst culprits. So what do they see? They see Mommy and Daddy giving them everything, throughout life, no responsibilities and no discipline.

This leads to very selfish and arrogant kids, we see it all the time in construction sector, how the youths attitudes have changed. Many don’t last more than 3 months, they would rather work a little, not very hard, then go home and sell some weed.

I’m not generalising youth as a whole, because there are still some good people out there, but a generational thing, the youth of today are a different breed that’s for sure. It’s nothing to do with growing old or the good old days either, it’s post social media ands it’s plain to see.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video of the Leicester fans attacking a pub in Nottingham. They were trying to break the windows with outside seating while the staff tried to protect their property. As one who remembers when many city centres were no go areas on match days, I really hope those days are not returning.
Frank, I too dread the return of the nightmares of the past, but the blame must be with people, not circumstances. My ex and I had two children, we hailed from very poor circumstances. We aspired to better, achieved our objectives but then fell out. Our children have not attempted a repeat. They own an overdraft apiece and a few e-gadgets - their cars come courtesy of Dad. They await a death rattle and will then blow anything we, separately, leave them. In their opinion, they want a life not the existence we had! I see it happening all over the place, and the football experience of last weekend is an excuse, just as it was in the bad old days. We have wrong 'uns amongst us just waiting an opportunity - and the whole football experience presents them with the opportunity.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some very interesting comments on this subject, and there is no doubt that there is a problem with society in general. But how could any of the circumstances alluded to make people want to run onto a football pitch and attack players. If something is not done, then before long someone will be seriously hurt or worse.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
92464075-5252-4EF4-87FA-F6E93C091547.jpeg
Late 1960s…

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can take part of what you say, is to blame, but certainly that is only a minor part of the problem. Many kids who live by me, with so called, good up bringing, are some of the worst culprits. So what do they see? They see Mommy and Daddy giving them everything, throughout life, no responsibilities and no discipline.

This leads to very selfish and arrogant kids, we see it all the time in construction sector, how the youths attitudes have changed. Many don’t last more than 3 months, they would rather work a little, not very hard, then go home and sell some weed.

I’m not generalising youth as a whole, because there are still some good people out there, but a generational thing, the youth of today are a different breed that’s for sure. It’s nothing to do with growing old or the good old days either, it’s post social media ands it’s plain to see.
When you can work for 8 hours and earn say £100, or sell some dead weed, bit of cheap powder and earn 4-5 times that, its little reason why you'd choose the other.

Football, from a Wolves away perspective, if your feeling the urge then you can get whatever you require quite easily on a away day.

The availability of drugs and the lucrative returns you get from dealing pale in comparison, combine that with youth (18-35, say) working mundane dead end soul destroying jobs then when it comes to the weekend and football, it is no surprise people lose their minds.

What can football do to tackle this? Start with society first.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some very interesting comments on this subject, and there is no doubt that there is a problem with society in general. But how could any of the circumstances alluded to make people want to run onto a football pitch and attack players. If something is not done, then before long someone will be seriously hurt or worse.
Boiled over anger, and a much more fierce loyalty to what is yours these days, look at it in the postcode wars, and see that exactly the same in football.

Plus, as said, when 5-6 days a week your life is absolutely mind numbing then you become absolutely obsessed with what makes that other day great, in many cases, its football, apply the mentality where you're protective over it, wary of people taking the pee and you've got a recipe for where we are at.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
90% of kids are fine and respectful now, 90% were fine and respectful back in the 70s and 80s when I was at school, in my opinion.
Always been the small minority who bring things down.

I think social media and the ease of access to smartphones to record things plays a part in painting out things as worse than they are.

it similar to the area I live very quiet, very little in the way of crime compared to where I used to live... however If you read the local Facebook site you'd belive that the area was Compton or the bronx.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
So basically you knew it was wrong to put the post here, but decided to do it anyway in the knowledge that someone else would clear up after you.
A terrible and sad reflection of the attitudes and behaviours society is facing today...:rolleyes:

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you can work for 8 hours and earn say £100, or sell some dead weed, bit of cheap powder and earn 4-5 times that, its little reason why you'd choose the other.

Football, from a Wolves away perspective, if your feeling the urge then you can get whatever you require quite easily on a away day.

The availability of drugs and the lucrative returns you get from dealing pale in comparison, combine that with youth (18-35, say) working mundane dead end soul destroying jobs then when it comes to the weekend and football, it is no surprise people lose their minds.

What can football do to tackle this? Start with society first.

If you can find me a kid to work for £100 a day can you pass their number over.

Isn’t working in general mundane, eventually, unless your lucky.
I started on £75 a week rising to £100 after 6 months in 1998 this didn’t rise until 2000. The rise occurred after I proved myself to be competent at my job, I didn’t think oh ****, this is too hard I’m going to sell some weed or coke.

We are always finding excuses for our downfalls nowadays, I’m trying to raise my two young girls the old fashioned way, respect, manners hard work and most of all have fun a long the way. But I do worry about both sides of the coin, work life balance etc
Nobody said life was easy

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See it as a generational divide I know my kids mention it. Problem is every generation say they had it tough etc. But something about covid/lockdowns highlighted the people who have it and those who don't. Add in social media /Fake news and it's ended up toxic with alot of anger alongside it.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you can find me a kid to work for £100 a day can you pass their number over.

Isn’t working in general mundane, eventually, unless your lucky.
I started on £75 a week rising to £100 after 6 months in 1998 this didn’t rise until 2000. The rise occurred after I proved myself to be competent at my job, I didn’t think oh ****, this is too hard I’m going to sell some weed or coke.

We are always finding excuses for our downfalls nowadays, I’m trying to raise my two young girls the old fashioned way, respect, manners hard work and most of all have fun a long the way. But I do worry about both sides of the coin, work life balance etc
Nobody said life was easy
And I'd be much willing to bet that those funds stretched quite a bit further than they do today. And on the latter, whats easier, grind yourself to the bone for little return or start selling up.

No one said it would be easy, no one said it would be unfulfilled either.

That I believe very much spills over into football, combined with enhanced media presence via social media and it all boils over quickly.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And I'd be much willing to bet that those funds stretched quite a bit further than they do today. And on the latter, whats easier, grind yourself to the bone for little return or start selling up.

No one said it would be easy, no one said it would be unfulfilled either.

That I believe very much spills over into football, combined with enhanced media presence via social media and it all boils over quickly.

Bloody hell im not that old, £75 a week got you naff all. But it’s the morals of selling drugs, you don’t do it as it’s illegal. We shouldn’t just discard rules and morals because we can’t pay for, new iPhones, Netflix, drugs and stone island jackets

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell im not that old, £75 a week got you naff all. But it’s the morals of selling drugs, you don’t do it as it’s illegal. We shouldn’t just discard rules and morals because we can’t pay for, new iPhones, Netflix, drugs and stone island jackets
So people should just accept that they have to work all day every day but still can't afford communication, entertainment, a social life, and clothes that they like? I'm not endorsing selling drugs, but it's plainly obvious why it's a preference for some when that's the alternative. It's a wider societal crisis, not an individual issue.

Back
Top Bottom