Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fans behaviour.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m really confused?
I was led to believe by many on here that jeff and the devil incarnate that is vinny, are pricing the common man and youth out of the game with higher ST prices.
Turns out they can sniff a ST up their nose in 6 match days (not including drink and usage in between).
You just have to watch out for possible adulteration. Increasingly, dealers are cutting the real thing with imaginary ST's. This can lead to outbursts of uncontrollable anger and rapid mental decline.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you want see society and football in a nutshell tonight. West Ham cheered on Zuma, sang his name, why? Because he wears their colours.
Would you expect anything else from West Ham? Hardly angels.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The individual who ran on the pitch at Nottingham Forest has been charged with three counts of common assault. Leicester City has also banned him for life from attending any of their games, home or away. That could be difficult to enforce, but I think they have done the right thing.

Elsewhere police are still investigating alleged racial comments in the Morecambe v Bolton Wanderers game, and a 61 year old man from Morecambe has been arrested. There were also arrests made after Bolton fans invaded the pitch when their team scored. One fan has been charged, while several others were given fixed penalty notices.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It appears there was a problem at Blackburn this evening, with a bottle being thrown onto the pitch. Not sure of the details.

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
Looking at the current situation with a positive hat on, there should be loads more away tickets for genuine fans to buy if they clamp down on the marching powder.

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it was a bottle, and it landed on the pitch :)-.
Glass or plastic? What size? Transparent or coloured?
Where exactly on the pitch did it land? Did it land near a player? For which team?

Back
Top Bottom