Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Duckens Nazon - is he the answer?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he does really well there and bangs in the goals. A bit disappointed he has gone but I would have thought a new striker will be coming in soon and he would have been way down the pecking order.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
A good move for him.

Needs to do real well at that level to have a chance.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems a good move really,but if Mason goes too which is pretty certain,we surely will bring in at least another striker if not two

R

Rauss

We have nurtured the Duck for long enough now. The incubation period of playing in the u23's is over. Now is the time for him to spread his wings and fly. As long as Coventry feed the Duck.. He will score.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have nurtured the Duck for long enough now. The incubation period of playing in the u23's is over. Now is the time for him to spread his wings and fly. As long as Coventry feed the Duck.. He will score.
No the Duck will be feeling nervous as he is wary they will see him and open the oven and try to cook him. The clue is in the name C-oven-try.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just looking at our Senior and U23 forward squads we're painfully short now especially if Mason goes.

Only two now in official u23s. Will be relying on the likes of Samuels and the u18s to step up.

Senior
9 Nouha Dicko
10 Joe Mason
26 Bright Enobakhare
14 Michal Zyro
18 Diogo Jota
33 Leo Bonatini
** Paul Gladon ** LOAN Heracles
U23
** Niall Ennis LOAN Shrewsbury
Donovan Wilson
Aaron Collins
** Duckens Nazon ** LOAN Coventry jan
U18
Austin Samuels
Jordan Allen
Kieran Feeney
Andrew Harris
Dominic Moan
Taylor Townsend
Lukas Csano

T

toytown wolf

I hope he is a huge success for Cov, and if he does score a hatful of goals I hope we have the balls to give him a go in our first team. I'd like to think the Duck could become a cult figure for us.
It's good to see Ennis and Nazon going out on loan. I have really high hopes for Ennis. I think they are fast -tracking him at this point, and it makes me wonder if the club anticipate him joining our first team squad later in the season, once he has got some first team football experience. It might explain why we seem to be about to let Mason go and let Bodvarsson move on.
I reckon we will have Dicko, Bonatini, Bright and a Premier League striker on loan. i also think we might stick Jota up front if necessary. Add Ennis into the mix later on in the season and we don't look too bad, assuming we get a decent loan signing.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Eggxactly .

D

Deleted member 4382

If a club could choose its own cult hero... (despite never making a first team appearance)...

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
Just watching goals from yesterday, I noticed he set up the third goal in Coventry's win yesterday with a nice bit of football.

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He came on for the final 6 minutes when Coventry were 2-0 up.
He did a few good runs before doing an assist for Jones third.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy who scored the hattrick in that game looks a decent player (Jody Jones) only 19 too.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom