Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Daniel Podence

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is being named as a squad member, which he currently is, it isn’t the starting lineup.

No it isn’t the starting line up! But he wasn’t named in the squad on the 21st of Jan and was fit and ready, so why now. Especially when Greek sports reported he was due for medical on Sunday and wouldn’t be playing any part!

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards just tweeted!

Wolves haven’t even agreed fees for either Podence or Oliveria.

bare in mind the window closes in 6 days!

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha this place. It’s hard to believe some of you are grown adults the way you overreact without thinking rationally.

And what’s your thinking? Considering Joe Edwards has just confirmed we haven’t even agreed a few for him!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is 21 players on that list. 3 GKs. They are obviously not going to use all those players. Is it all really that significant?

Lets just chill and see what happens. It probably wouldn't even surprise me if we dont even sign this lad and instead sign someone better.

Going to be many twists turns and tantrums before the window shuts and I am looking forward to it.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly don't care whether we get this guy are not. Ask yourselves whether he would have got on if he was on the bench against liverpool. I doubt it.

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is 21 players on that list. 3 GKs. They are obviously not going to use all those players. Is it all really that significant?

Lets just chill and see what happens. It probably wouldn't even surprise me if we dont even sign this lad and instead sign someone better.

Going to be many twists turns and tantrums before the window shuts and I am looking forward to it.

There is no fee agreed. Which means that he is likely to play. It’s not hard to understand. Which means our number 1 target it would seem isn’t likely through the door! Forget about the fans. Do you think Nuno will be chuffed knowing that?

TezzaWolf

Reaction score

Discounting making loans permanent (Jonny, Jimenez, Dendoncker) the only signing since August 2018 to make any impact on the squad is Neto.

Do you really believe we can change that in 6 days?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is no fee agreed. Which means that he is likely to play. It’s not hard to understand. Which means our number 1 target it would seem isn’t likely through the door! Forget about the fans. Do you think Nuno will be chuffed knowing that?
You really are pant wetter in chief. You emit an unending stream of ****.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Discounting making loans permanent (Jonny, Jimenez, Dendoncker) the only signing since August 2018 to make any impact on the squad is Neto.

Do you really believe we can change that in 6 days?

Never look at your glass as half empty, just look at it as half way to your next pint.

Last edited:

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is worrying, imo, that the two players we are supposedly signing are both in their teams squads for a game tomorrow night, after which there will only be 5 days of the window remaining. I know there is time still, but it is a worry.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Oh my. Looks like back to trying to sign Danny Loader with 15 minutes of the window to go again :D

Wardy129

Reaction score
Makes sense. If you don’t name him and the deal falls through then he will be in limbo.

why do people still believe what journalists such and spiers and the clowns at E&S? They know nothing and it is all guess work. They might get little snippets here and there but wolves won’t tell them anything significant. Why would they?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Exactly. As I said, three players are going to be cut from that squad. If a fee hasn't been agreed (why people are taking a tweet from know it all Joe as gospel I have no idea) the squad announcement could just be a ruse to push us into meeting the valuation. I'll start to think about worrying if he actually plays a part in the game, so for tonight I'll chill out with some Peroni and a takeaway

Enjoy your weekend people!

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is worrying, imo, that the two players we are supposedly signing are both in their teams squads for a game tomorrow night, after which there will only be 5 days of the window remaining. I know there is time still, but it is a worry.
Agreed. Why would they risk injuries if deals are close.

Grendel74

Groupie
Reaction score
I really think the E & S bloke is clutching at straws given everything else that’s come out about this... 2 and 2 equals 5 stuff! I’ve seen nothing to suggest they have a single clue what’s going on at the club since Spiers left... and even with Spiers it was tenuous. A gambling man might lay some cash down on this being announced tomorrow, all things considered

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously he would be an excellent signing. Let's hooe

Back
Top Bottom