Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Daniel Podence

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pure speculation on my part but maybe they think he's a good player.

So he is cover for Traore ? Fair enough maybe Nuno thinks he won't keep Adama.

Let's hope we get Oliveira -as cover for Raul is essential .

And we need an attacking midfield player .Neves and Mountinho are too similar.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So he is cover for Traore ? Fair enough maybe Nuno thinks he won't keep Adama.

Let's hope we get Oliveira -as cover for Raul is essential .

And we need an attacking midfield player .Neves and Mountinho are too similar.

And we're short of a couple of classy defenders too but I'm guessing we'll have to wait a while for them.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well I'd say someone's defo already signed, as wolves twitter has dropped to following 1876, it will go back up to 1877 once someone's announced, its a subtle hint, its been like it a few days now. Wolves keep a close eye on the people they follow and will know the reasons it's one less than the 1877, thank me later lol

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The longer it is delayed the more the possibility of potential issues..........the other club will want it done so they can buy a replacement.
Also leaves things open for other clubs to come in, though with Uncle Jorge at the wheel that shouldn't happen.

I'm not worried, but is just seems to be dragging on.

The deal is already done mate. My contact at another club confirmed it. They enquired and were told 'done deal'.

Apparently Sporting Lisbon aren't happy about it and believe he's been essentially 'on loan' at Olympiakos and the intention was for him to go to Wolves all along so expect this to drag out a bit.

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I'd say someone's defo already signed, as wolves twitter has dropped to following 1876, it will go back up to 1877 once someone's announced, its a subtle hint, its been like it a few days now. Wolves keep a close eye on the people they follow and will know the reasons it's one less than the 1877, thank me later lol

Don't read anything into that, it fluctuates regularly. It will be someone cancelling an account that they previously followed. When Daniel Podence signs (which he will, wish everyone would stop pant wetting) they'll unfollow one of the accounts such as Armenian Wolf Rescue Club to make way for him.

R

reanswolf

The deal is already done mate. My contact at another club confirmed it. They enquired and were told 'done deal'.

Apparently Sporting Lisbon aren't happy about it and believe he's been essentially 'on loan' at Olympiakos and the intention was for him to go to Wolves all along so expect this to drag out a bit.
Interesting, but thank you for sharing that Adrian.
Much appreciated.
Could drag on for a while then.

Surely it would boil down to who we owe the money to then, Sporting or Olympiakos? Perhaps Sporting wanted him back.
Its quite unlike Uncle Jorge's dealings to be complicated and shrouded in technicalities :)-.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't read anything into that, it fluctuates regularly. It will be someone cancelling an account that they previously followed. When Daniel Podence signs (which he will, wish everyone would stop pant wetting) they'll unfollow one of the accounts such as Armenian Wolf Rescue Club to make way for him.
Yeah I know that, my point is that even if an account had been terminated or suspended wolves would have picked up on it, and followed another account to push it back to 1877, it's been a few days now and believe it or not people are paid to keep on top of these things on social media, it wouldn't have gone unnoticed, they'd have followed another twitter account by now.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Irrelevant what they think if he is contracted fully to Olympiakos.

R

reanswolf

Irrelevant what they think if he is contracted fully to Olympiakos.
You'd think it would be clear cut, but there is always the small print on a contract.

Jorge Mendes wouldn't want to upset Sporting, I thought he had recently got back on good terms with them.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d like him to sign in time so he can be in the Man Utd squad. Always a potential it’s already done on paper we’re just going to give it one of them proper announcements, promo’s & all that.

Also worth considering it’s Chinese New Year, that may cause delays behind the scenes or waiting to hit peak audience etc.

That might be a good idea,being most of em have got to stop in so as to not spread this virus.Tv viewing must be high.:p Not that it's funny :(

LG Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I know that, my point is that even if an account had been terminated or suspended wolves would have picked up on it, and followed another account to push it back to 1877, it's been a few days now and believe it or not people are paid to keep on top of these things on social media, it wouldn't have gone unnoticed, they'd have followed another twitter account by now.

There's been loads of times when it hasn't been at 1877. I'm fully aware people are paid to look after these things. It's a nice little 'if you know, you know' type thing but the club really don't take it that seriously.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Can understand why they think that but I doubt we'd have waited this long into the window to sign him if that was the case. I noticed that Villa signed that youngster from Barcelona this week just 6 months after he left WBA for peanuts. Similar sort of thing isn't it, as I don't think Villa could have signed him directly from WBA for anywhere near as cheap.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I believe he only had/has 1 year left on his contract so Olympiakos fully justified in making a huge profit on him
Presumably theres a sell on clause, as thats the norm nowadays for young players,and that may be a sticking point i guess

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone any quotes from anything remotely connected at Wolves saying we are buying this bloke ? Because I can’t recall seeing anything
All I’ve seen is posts from unreliable sources that link to Newsnow
Is this really happening ??

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has anyone any quotes from anything remotely connected at Wolves saying we are buying this bloke ? Because I can’t recall seeing anything
All I’ve seen is posts from unreliable sources that link to Newsnow
Is this really happening ??
John Percy from the telegraph who 9 times out of 10 is on the money reported it last week, followed by Tim Spiers

John Percy on Twitter

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deal isn’t close. And if it is, then why the hell is he even in their squad! Wolves should have him in training with the team from Monday for the massive game Saturday against United.

R

reanswolf

I guess its like the bid for the other lad - basically we aren't offering what they want.

Back
Top Bottom