Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Braga (A)

Reaction score
Me and Dad are on 1040 but due another 10 from Villa last week and 10 on Thursday. The 5500 for Villa were snapped up quickly but Braga is a much bigger and expensive journey than Birmingham, I'm hopeful at getting them with our points.
Best of luck with getting your loyalty points added, seems to be taking an age for them to be applied, Besiktas points only went on last week

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Points should go on before Saturday as Brighton away go on sale. Otherwise it's difficult to gauge when they will be added.

D

Deleted member 4453

It's just *******s though isn't it?
It's not like people have arranged a train journey to London or Manchester, they have paid out hundreds of pounds to attend a match which they don't know for certain that they can even get into yet.

Incredibly yeah, it's not a drop in the ocean financially for us mere fans that it would be for club officials and those organising this whole thing.

Those saying the club just don't know, why? They don't have a problem sorting these allocations elsewhere. If it's a problem with Braga being dicks then issue some kind of notice to put supporters minds at ease somewhat and a timeframe, but knowing Wolves they won't.

It's important, so I see no reason why not. We've had more updates from Tim Spiers, a correspondent!!

Either way I'm sure there will be a ton of us in the home end and id imagine the vast majority will go in colours, so I guess we'll see what consequences of that might be.

WokkaTheWolf

Reaction score
Braga have been advised that this is our most popular away game. Waiting on Braga to confirm how many tickets we can have
Even if they only give us 1500 there is going to be plenty of room in the home section assuming we can still buy them once the allocation is known. Bragas biggest attendance so far this season is 15500 for benfica. At the weekend they got 9200 for familacao and if you watch the highlights on YouTube the upper stand is empty and the bottom is sparcely populated. On that basis can't see more than 10k of their own fans being there

WokkaTheWolf

Reaction score
Football tripper website states "away fans are usually housed in the south-east corner of the stadium next to the cliff, and depending on the levels of demand the travelling fans can stretch across two tiers: blocks A7 and A8 in the lower , and A15 and A16 in the upper."
Each stand has 16 blocks. So assuming each block can accommodate the same amount that would be 3750 allocation

WokkaTheWolf

Reaction score
Has anyone who's already bought a ticket in the home end been able to choose the block they sit in or is it random

N

Notts_Wolf

Has anyone who's already bought a ticket in the home end been able to choose the block they sit in or is it random

It's random, but guessing many people have bought tickets from Reino Unido (UK), they'd get lumped together.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those saying the club just don't know, why? They don't have a problem sorting these allocations elsewhere. If it's a problem with Braga being dicks then issue some kind of notice to put supporters minds at ease somewhat and a timeframe, but knowing Wolves they won't.

It's important, so I see no reason why not. We've had more updates from Tim Spiers, a correspondent!!

Either way I'm sure there will be a ton of us in the home end and id imagine the vast majority will go in colours, so I guess we'll see what consequences of that might be.

It's clearly a Braga issue. Many European leagues don't need to confirm away allocations far in advance as their domestic fans don't give a toss. It only seems to be the English and Germans who care enough to moan about it, plus maybe Italians too.

We're getting more updates from correspondents because it's their job to speculate and make news. Wolves' job is to tell us confirmed information once they have it.

It seems that most of the people moaning about this have tickets in the home end anyway, so what difference does it make whether we find out today or in two weeks' time? We'll still have the same chance of getting/not getting a ticket.

Sutton

Reaction score
It's clearly a Braga issue. Many European leagues don't need to confirm away allocations far in advance as their domestic fans don't give a toss. It only seems to be the English and Germans who care enough to moan about it, plus maybe Italians too.

We're getting more updates from correspondents because it's their job to speculate and make news. Wolves' job is to tell us confirmed information once they have it.

It seems that most of the people moaning about this have tickets in the home end anyway, so what difference does it make whether we find out today or in two weeks' time? We'll still have the same chance of getting/not getting a ticket.

If I find out today we are getting 1,500 tickets then I will buy in the home end (for 4 of us going). If I find out in 2 weeks time we are getting 1,500 tickets then there may be no tickets left in the home end to buy...that is the difference.

J

Jungleee

If I find out today we are getting 1,500 tickets then I will buy in the home end (for 4 of us going). If I find out in 2 weeks time we are getting 1,500 tickets then there may be no tickets left in the home end to buy...that is the difference.

You are too articulate to be posting on a football forum my friend.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If you're that concerned about the allocation being low, the logical step is to buy the home end tickets now isn't it?

Also, bit of research will tell you that this game will not sell out, and if home end tickets go 'offline' again like they did for a week previously, you can buy them in the club shop in town or at the stadium.

Rocket science, this. Moaning for moaning's sake. As always.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have BT shown any of our games live yet ?.I have just got it free for three months via EE.

N

Northamptonwolf

Amazing the amount of 'pant wetting' going on

A few months ago some of us got slated as we where raising these very points when we where being given less than 7 days notice to plan the early trips and got dogs abuse for it!

Sutton

Reaction score
If you're that concerned about the allocation being low, the logical step is to buy the home end tickets now isn't it?

Also, bit of research will tell you that this game will not sell out, and if home end tickets go 'offline' again like they did for a week previously, you can buy them in the club shop in town or at the stadium.

Rocket science, this. Moaning for moaning's sake. As always.

Ok so I spend another 200 euros on match tickets in the home end on top of the flights and accommodation already booked. Then when away tickets get announced I buy another 4...hmmm...would rather spend the euros on beer when I am there.

Agree I do not think it will sell out. I am more worried they will make it impossible for uk based people to buy in the home end when they realise how many will be in there.

On twitter, rumours are now saying 1,100 tickets given how many are being bought in home end...how backwards is that???

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many are going to this?!!
I'd go but can't get the thursday and friday off work.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok so I spend another 200 euros on match tickets in the home end on top of the flights and accommodation already booked. Then when away tickets get announced I buy another 4...hmmm...would rather spend the euros on beer when I am there.

Agree I do not think it will sell out. I am more worried they will make it impossible for uk based people to buy in the home end when they realise how many will be in there.

On twitter, rumours are now saying 1,100 tickets given how many are being bought in home end...how backwards is that???
If it's on Twitter it must be true. :)

A wolves comeback

Reaction score
I reckon we'll get the full away allocation (close to 4k), I live in hope.
Can't see how tickets purchased in the Braga end can have any bearing on how many Wolves will get. It would certainly make a mockery of the loyalty points system.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon we'll get the full away allocation (close to 4k), I live in hope.
Can't see how tickets purchased in the Braga end can have any bearing on how many Wolves will get. It would certainly make a mockery of the loyalty points system.
No more so than buying tickets in the home end for a PL game ...

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’d pay no attention to someone on twitter with a Wolves badge as his profile picture who “has it on good authority” we’ll get 1100. He also reckons the first batch of tickets released will be just for the 40 odd people who’ve been to all 5 European away games.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son is flying out of Gatwick on 27 Nov at 9-40 with easyJet. Anyone else on that flight.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A pal of mine who is very ITK on these matters has just messaged me with news that in the next 6 hours, we’ll either find out our allocation or we won’t.
Very good.

I heard it was in three hours that we would know or not.

Maybe my text was late. :cool:

North Bank

Reaction score
There can't be many that have gone to 14 out 18 games and be on 1140?

Back
Top Bottom