Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Braga (A)

North Bank

Reaction score
If they've got any sense they'll just allocate all tickets bought with a UK address in the blocks next to the Wolves end anyway.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While in theory you are correct about Braga FC; are the Portuguese Police going to allow hundreds, if not thousands of Wolves fans in the Braga end.
To the best of my knowledge there's not much hooliganism in Portuguese football so possibly they don't see it as a problem. Either way, from a Police perspective I guess they would rather have 1000 or so Wolves fans in a specific area where they can be controlled/monitored than have them running round Braga furious that they've been refused entry.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they've got any sense they'll just allocate all tickets bought with a UK address in the blocks next to the Wolves end anyway.
I reckon this is why Wolves have only got 2k and not the 3500 that some teams have had in the past.

J

JC14M5 Wolf

Maybe 2000 is the first allocation.
They see how they sell, then Wolves ask for more.
Then allocated an additional 1,500 and once again see how they sell.

Geoff, maybe they are fully aware that 1000 or so tickets have been sold to people with postal addresses outside of Portugal, maybe they have already knocked those sales of what was supposed to be a 3K plus allocation.
Personally I think that all none Portuguese web applications will directed to enter through a specific turnstile, effectively grouping us together.

Guess we'll only find out when we collect the tickets on the day.

Just my theory...

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Geoff, maybe they are fully aware that 1000 or so tickets have been sold to people with postal addresses outside of Portugal, maybe they have already knocked those sales of what was supposed to be a 3K plus allocation.
Personally I think that all none Portuguese web applications will directed to enter through a specific turnstile, effectively grouping us together.

Guess we'll only find out when we collect the tickets on the day.

Just my theory...
I do hope so, I don't want to be sat next to someone like this
giphy.webp

D

Deleted member 4453

I got mine a different route than the official website (through work) but have been sent collection instructions and assume it's same for everybody ordering for the home end, collecting from the ticket office at the stadium on the day.

I'm assuming they're open up until K.O? I'm a dopey goon who planned poorly and gets in early in the afternoon :rolleyes:

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FWIW tickets for the 'home' end are on sale again on Braga's web-site.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had my confirmation email off Sporting Options come today.
Hotel is the HF Ipanema Park, seems quite a central location for the Wednesday night. Rooftop bar and pool :)

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hotel is the HF Ipanema Park, seems quite a central location for the Wednesday night. Rooftop bar and pool :)
Nice looking hotel. No wonder Sporting options are not the cheapest

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have emailed Braga today and explained that I have purchased 3 tickets via their website and asked them where the seats will be allocated. They have replied and said that all Wolves fans will be situated in the upper east stand, regardless of where they bought their tickets from.
For anyone else thinking of buying direct from Braga, it seems a bit pointless paying for the €50 seats when, by the sounds of things, we are all going to be put in the €25 seats

D

Dwaynewwfc1

I have emailed Braga today and explained that I have purchased 3 tickets via their website and asked them where the seats will be allocated. They have replied and said that all Wolves fans will be situated in the upper east stand, regardless of where they bought their tickets from.
For anyone else thinking of buying direct from Braga, it seems a bit pointless paying for the €50 seats when, by the sounds of things, we are all going to be put in the €25 seats
I purchased the 25 euro tickets just because i had a feeling would possibly get moved to the away fans anyway.. if not id just stay where im put. Great that they have replied to you

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Four of us on the same deal

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tall and tan and young and lovely, the hotel Ipanema goes walking..

Yeah, we need it to drop as low as 1050 loyalty points to get tickets, but one of my mates who has got home tickets has offered me first dibs if he manages to get some in the away end.

Last edited:

A wolves comeback

Reaction score
So, if they are definitely moving everyone who has purchased in the Braga end with a UK passport to one area, I wonder if colours will be allowed?

D

Deleted member 4453

Cheers for this. I'm happy with an upper stand spot. Would imagine that would mean they'll close the upper off to Braga fans.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe under the pitch is a massive open concourse where you can walk freely to the opposite stand anyway, so if any of us do find ourselves elsewhere, we can make our way over.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if I have missed this earlier in the thread and, yes, this may sound a stupid question, but im just trying to buy some tickets in the home end, on the Braga official site, but cant seem to see any link to tickets anywhere? Not sure if its the way google translate amends the page on my laptop, or if im missing something obvious?

Can anyone who has purchased them already advise?

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ignore previous message, I have now managed to do it on my phone, but.... saying the £25 are sold out, but £50 available??

D

Dwaynewwfc1

Sorry if I have missed this earlier in the thread and, yes, this may sound a stupid question, but im just trying to buy some tickets in the home end, on the Braga official site, but cant seem to see any link to tickets anywhere? Not sure if its the way google translate amends the page on my laptop, or if im missing something obvious?

Can anyone who has purchased them already advise?
Try this link....
Bilheteira - SC Braga Store

D

Dwaynewwfc1

When you click thru though, that’s when it says sold out.

Cheers for the link though, appreciate it!
Oh okay, never did that but ive just looked and your right. its a tough one aint it weather to wait and see if they release another band of £25 ones - or bite the bullet with the £50.00 ones

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bah! I can’t get away tickets until a week on Tuesday, I hope they increase the allocation.

Reaction score
It won’t be increased
We decided to go for the Home End €50 each as the only ones available as we have a group if 4 with different point levels and uncertain if we will get them in the away end. Collection from the Braga ticket office on the day on production of ID of person booking only.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's good news. I bought tickets weeks ago. €25 tickets were not available so we bought €50 seats. Worth it - I don't want to miss this.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Amazing. So they’ve cottoned on and will sit us all together anyway.

Back
Top Bottom