Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Braga (A)

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if a thread specifically for this already exists, but couldn't see one. Seeing as the other two away games have their own thread, thought I'd start this one.

Thursday 28 November, kick off 5:55pm.

Sorted our flights and hotel within half an hour of the date being announced earlier. Flying into Porto from London, landing just after 9am on the Thursday, staying in Braga centre, flying back Friday evening. The exact same flights we booked are now approx. £180 more expensive... ridiculous.

Not got a season ticket so probably won't get a ticket, but will either home end it or just enjoy it with the fans in the centre who are doing the same thing as us. Their stadium holds approx 30,000, and they average roughly 12,000 according to Google, so as long as they aren't too strict on purchasing tickets online, I'll be in the stadium one way or another. We're guaranteed 5% so 1,500 in the away end, maybe more if they're generous.

Who's going to this one?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if a thread specifically for this already exists, but couldn't see one. Seeing as the other two away games have their own thread, thought I'd start this one.

Sorted our flights and hotel within half an hour of the date being announced earlier. Flying into Porto from London, landing just after 9am on the Thursday, staying in Braga centre, flying back Friday evening. The exact same flights we booked are now approx. £180 more expensive... ridiculous.

Not got a season ticket so probably won't get a ticket, but will either home end it or just enjoy it with the fans in the centre who are doing the same thing as us. Their stadium holds approx 30,000, and they average roughly 12,000 according to Google, so as long as they aren't too strict on purchasing tickets online, I'll be in the stadium one way or another. We're guaranteed 5% so 1,500 in the away end, maybe more if they're generous.

Who's going to this one?

you'll be fine. we just about sold out torino but anyone who was desperate would have got one

i'd be surprised if there's a massive clamour for these - especially istanbul

C

ChesterWolf

Booked flights out on the Thursday, night in Braga, then a night in Porto on the Friday. £156 for flights and hotels.

Hopefully I will get a ticket as only a member! Apparently Liverpool got 2.9k tickets so reckon Iv got a chance, if not home end it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just about to book mine and the price doubled in front of my eyes. ********s.

D

Deleted member 4152

Who's going to this one?
See ya there

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
Booked to fly out on the Tuesday with the wife & babby (they're not going to the game though!) and back on the Saturday from Stansted for £200 (cheaper than flying back on the Friday). Staying in centre of Porto. Can't wait!

tipton81

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes, booked flights from NY will be there day before, fly back out on the Sat evening, will make a few days if it in Porto

Surely we can home end it with it too much fuss?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Who's going to this one?

We have 10 of us at the moment,some of the lads are still on hols and some ay finished work yet,so that amount will increase no doubt.Booked room in Braga for the Thursday night a triple room for £50.Got a few flight options but waiting until we know for sure how many of us are gewin.Probably increased 3 fold by now though.:(

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booked from stanstead with Ryanair the Thursday fly back Friday afternoon. I am not guaranteed a ticket but going for the atmosphere
Where is best to stay?

F

Flynn

Booked my flights. Flying Birmingham to Lisbon (via Barcelona) on the Wednesday, and from Lisbon (direct to Manchester) late afternoon on the Friday. Plan on getting the train up on matchday, and back the day after.

Pretty happy for £80 all in.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Braga is the one group game I’m going to do.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Who's going to this one?
Sounds like a grand plan, any idea what the temps will be like?

wakeywolf

Reaction score
Booked flights from Manchester to Porto on Thursday morning and back Saturday. Staying in Braga Thurs night and Porto Friday night

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flying out Weds from Gatwick via Madrid. Back on Friday to Heathrow, again via Madrid with Iberian Airline. Cost was £100:83. Going to be very tight though. Land back at Heathrow at 5:15 and have a Steve Hackett concert in London that evening. Just hope I can get a ticket but think I will be ok as a season ticket holder.

M

merseawolf

Looking like £250 for flights from Stansted Ryanair
What’s the chances of a big allocation?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m confident those who want a ticket for this will get one. Anyone desperate to see us in Europe could have gone to Torino and it made it to general sale. Hopeful this will be similar for us season ticket holders.

D

Deleted member 3751

Well provided I get the time off work I'll be at this one. Take the Missus and babby for a couple of days in Porto and the Thursday night is mine!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The flight from Manchester was £172 return earlier. It’s now £337. Only option is to split it but don’t know if I can be ***** just to try and save a few quid. Robbing *******s!

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
When do the tickets go on sale?

I think this is the one I must go to!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!! :D:D:D

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice lol

Please, its better dont come to Braga, you just will have troubles... there are many better places to visit... caraibe, Spain, greece... you will pay a lot of taxes, more taxes... you canot walk in the evening... if you go to bus terminal in evening... you will see what will hapen to you... the city center in the evening its a terror movie... "the purge - anarchy" did you see this movie ? if yes, please dont walk in Braga in the evening... the suround area of university its another place to avoid... no police in all the city... if you want to visit the churches they are closed in the summer time... what you come to do in Braga ??? nothing... just to look for troubles...
#Professor girassol on Jul 17, 2019 :
Becomes a Very dangerous City, avoid the city center, bus station, university and Picoto, specialy, from the end of the day... Everything its closed, the roads deserts, no Police, and a lot of thiefs hided looking for you... No One see nothing, if you screem the locals close the Doors and Windows... In Portugal there are not justice, the thiefs do what they want thousands of Times, and nothing hapen to them... The Police doesn t go out of the Police station all day, and all night with fear, if the Police do something go to the jail... no Police in the roads... The politics are corrupts, and the president of Portugal "Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa" take selfies together with the murdereds, bandidos, thiefs ...

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice lol

Please, its better dont come to Braga, you just will have troubles... there are many better places to visit... caraibe, Spain, greece... you will pay a lot of taxes, more taxes... you canot walk in the evening... if you go to bus terminal in evening... you will see what will hapen to you... the city center in the evening its a terror movie... "the purge - anarchy" did you see this movie ? if yes, please dont walk in Braga in the evening... the suround area of university its another place to avoid... no police in all the city... if you want to visit the churches they are closed in the summer time... what you come to do in Braga ??? nothing... just to look for troubles...
#Professor girassol on Jul 17, 2019 :
Becomes a Very dangerous City, avoid the city center, bus station, university and Picoto, specialy, from the end of the day... Everything its closed, the roads deserts, no Police, and a lot of thiefs hided looking for you... No One see nothing, if you screem the locals close the Doors and Windows... In Portugal there are not justice, the thiefs do what they want thousands of Times, and nothing hapen to them... The Police doesn t go out of the Police station all day, and all night with fear, if the Police do something go to the jail... no Police in the roads... The politics are corrupts, and the president of Portugal "Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa" take selfies together with the murdereds, bandidos, thiefs ...

What a load of tosh. It's a place full of uni students, it will be absolutely fine. Plus, any bars that are open will just be full of Wolves :)

Back
Top Bottom