Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Braga (A)

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we get more than that
I am on 1130 so miss the Wednesday allocation by one game which is very annoying

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
booked one on the Braga page instead, no chance of me getting one at 1030 i imagine.

pucewarrior

Groupie
Reaction score
1060, quite confident we will be ok, and if not there will still be the home end which won't sell out.

Reaction score
There can't be many that have gone to 14 out 18 games and be on 1140?
Will need to see how the sales go when it goes out to 1140 from Wed. Would be surprised if the usual 3,000 away are all going to Braga but you never know. ID should help extend the sales (to 1060 hopefully). We're going anyway, all booked.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good 2,000 or so in the home end then. Let's make some noise.

North Bank

Reaction score
1060, quite confident we will be ok, and if not there will still be the home end which won't sell out.

I'm in the same boat on 1060 after 2 for me and dad. I'm thinking a lot will have already bought one in the home end and so hoping they'll be less demand.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1070 for me. Definitely sweating a bit. Going whatever!

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1080 for me now that Villa, Newcastle and last night's game against Bratislava loyalty points have been added. Fingers crossed I can get one.

Got one in the home end as a backup just in case

S

ShropshireLad

If Braga lose or draw in Bratislava and we beat Besiktas then we only need to draw at Braga to top the group.

Sutton

Reaction score
1070 for me and 3 lads. I am fairly certain it will not get to that.

Best way of buying home tickets just via the Braga website - anyone on here who has bought yet know plus any idea of where is closest to away fans?

Thinking of biting the bullet today and going in home end.

D

Dwaynewwfc1

me and 3 other friends have 1060 but i really cant see it going that low! Home end tickets already purchased so it is what it is

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1070 for us. Definitely a little concerned about getting in the away end on that.

Frustrating to receive a lower allocation than other English teams in the past.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1070 for me and 3 lads. I am fairly certain it will not get to that.

Best way of buying home tickets just via the Braga website - anyone on here who has bought yet know plus any idea of where is closest to away fans?

Thinking of biting the bullet today and going in home end.
I've bought 3. There is no seating plan, you just order your tickets. I have no idea where my tickets are, but you have to enter your home address so I hope they seat us all together

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat on 1060 after 2 for me and dad. I'm thinking a lot will have already bought one in the home end and so hoping they'll be less demand.
You could be right. I've got 1120 but won't be buying one from Wolves as I have already bought in the home end. There are three of us going and the other two probably would not have got one from Wolves so we bought from Braga. Suspect other groups travelling together may do the same

D

Deleted member 4453

I wonder if this will be like Istanbul and ticket sale could go down further than people think?
Don't think all Gold/Silver ASTs will take up the option.

D

Dwaynewwfc1

The only thing we can hope for is that the guys with the large amount of points arent going. Due to needing ID matching your account when collecting points etc i can see alot of fans in the home end. Lets see anyway.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could be right. I've got 1120 but won't be buying one from Wolves as I have already bought in the home end. There are three of us going and the other two probably would not have got one from Wolves so we bought from Braga. Suspect other groups travelling together may do the same
We have too but will just sell our tickets in their end or give it away.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if this will be like Istanbul and ticket sale could go down further than people think?

Nowhere near as much interest in Besiktas as there was in this from the outset.

North Bank

Reaction score

You also have to consider this is the 6th European away day of the season, on top of another 18 other games after the season ticket, and I doubt many are privileged enough to be able to book all that off work for travel. Christmas is round the corner, these things add up! I know we've had since September to prep for this one but it's still a costly trip even with budget airline flights. Maybe I'm just being optimistic :rolleyes:

Amo Kalirai

Reaction score
Has anybody who has bought a ticket in the home end had any further confirmation other than the email at the time stating that the purchase was successful.

Do we know if the tickets will be print at home or if we have to collect them from the stadium on match day.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anybody who has bought a ticket in the home end had any further confirmation other than the email at the time stating that the purchase was successful.

Do we know if the tickets will be print at home or if we have to collect them from the stadium on match day.
No, nothing after that initial email confirmation

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Collection from the stadium.

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you go on their site, I believe the instructions are on there, as I seem to remember reading that you collect from their ticket office on the day of the match or something.

D

Deleted member 4382

Collect on the day.

North Bank

Reaction score
It will definitely go further than people are assuming.

With the collection policy there won't be any selling on, well they'll be minimal but even still you'll need a flight over to get a 2nd hand ticket. This will help filter it down to the lower points totals. I don't blame people for buying tickets for games just for the points and selling to friends, I've done it myself a couple times but hopefully the collect with ID can stop that for these types of games.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will have to wait, if I cannot get from Wolves then Braga. Oh well quite frustrating but that’s the modern world.

D

Deleted member 4453

Anyone who's getting them tomorrow could you please put the collection point and times up (if they are given)?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Sketchead. Did they email you that to tell you or is it on the website.

thanks

I got mine a different route than the official website (through work) but have been sent collection instructions and assume it's same for everybody ordering for the home end, collecting from the ticket office at the stadium on the day.

Sutton

Reaction score
Not much point in this game now with only a point needed .

enjoy singing in a square all day and saying what a good atmosphere it was , then being absolutely silent in ground

Exactly this. No-one should bother buying tickets now (at least until it gets past 1070 points)....;)

W

Westonwolves

Realistically are there going to be any issues with Wolves fans collecting tickets from the Braga ticket office without speaking a word of Portuguese? i.e. are they going to allow this?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Realistically are there going to be any issues with Wolves fans collecting tickets from the Braga ticket office without speaking a word of Portuguese? i.e. are they going to allow this?

I can't see it being a problem. While it's a little obvious, fans go to Europe every week from the UK to game in random games. As long as you're not being a drunken goon, and not wearing colours, it will be absolutely fine IMO.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see why not. There was no suggestion on their web-site that non-Portuguese could not buy tickets and, once they have sold them to you they have, in effect, entered into a contract with you.

W

Westonwolves

While in theory you are correct about Braga FC; are the Portuguese Police going to allow hundreds, if not thousands of Wolves fans in the Braga end.

Don't see why not. There was no suggestion on their web-site that non-Portuguese could not buy tickets and, once they have sold them to you they have, in effect, entered into a contract with you.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While in theory you are correct about Braga FC; are the Portuguese Police going to allow hundreds, if not thousands of Wolves fans in the Braga end.

Don't be a drunken goon, don't wear colours, be nice and assess the situation once in there on whether you can cheer or not when we score :)

I've seen it a few times abroad where, once in the ground, stewards will often move fans towards the away end if it's easily done. If you're sitting close to the away end (seems to be pot luck at the moment), probs easily get shifted across.

Back
Top Bottom