Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt he'll go on a scoring run now. Shame it'll be for Spurs.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looked totally chuffed to score that.
But after seeing his false teeth I now know why he doesn’t smile more.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s shows paper talk is BS. If a few was agreed and perosnal terms as I’ve seen then he wouldn’t have played

He’s our player and Bruno made a point by using him.

I don't think anyone reputable had said a fee was agreed, but that it was close?

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said before the game that he’s been getting in far more threatening positions to score this year and it is so close to properly clicking for him.

Please keep him and reassess in the Summer.
That’s the thing, it’s not as if we even need to agree anything with him now. We just don’t need to sell him!

Would be madness imo, I don’t care what the accountants say.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite the goal, I thought he played like someone about to move who didn’t want to risk injury. That could just be talking **** and my mind playing tricks on me, but he didn’t seem to want to run. Real shame the goal was chalked off though, great finish.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do we actually know he is going!?
Possible Wolves will wait until signing an incoming (e.g. Sanches) before formally sanctioning it.

The disaster scenario for Jeff is he sells Traore at a comparative snip and then can’t get any other deals over the line, as per the final days of last window.

Or maybe Traore wants Mendes to have a few more days to work up a deal out of Spain!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brought him on ahead of Trincao and Chiquinho today. Someone had said on one of the threads in the last 24 hours that Bruno didnt want him. What a complete and utter load of ****e that is.

To those not bothered about him going I strongly suggest you are wrong.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite the goal, I thought he played like someone about to move who didn’t want to risk injury. That could just be talking **** and my mind playing tricks on me, but he didn’t seem to want to run. Real shame the goal was chalked off though, great finish.
I disagree. That’s how I imagined he’d play if he came on but it was far from it.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Mostly I’m disappointed in Adama, I think the club have looked after him and he should have shown some loyalty and respect to us and signed a contract.
He should sign a deal he thinks he is worth, he got it at Spurs. Want a loyalty get a dog, club will bomb players at the first opportunity

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Brought him on ahead of Trincao and Chiquinho today. Someone had said on one of the threads in the last 24 hours that Bruno didnt want him. What a complete and utter load of ****e that is.

To those not bothered about him going I strongly suggest you are wrong.
Tbf bringing Trincao to play up front you honestly might be better with Ruddy. Trincao has some strengths, holding the ball up back to goal against Jansen is not one of them

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could it be, we’re playing with Levy and Spurs and letting the window run down so that Conte gets the hump as no new faces?!! Just a thought...

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s the thing, it’s not as if we even need to agree anything with him now. We just don’t need to sell him!

Would be madness imo, I don’t care what the accountants say.

He doesnt seem the sort that will throw his toys out of the pram either. Keep him Shi and re assess in the summer or better still offer him a better deal please.

GavW

Groupie
Reaction score
Keep him Jeff, back out of this deal.

Ask him to stay and if we don't make Europe he can leave for £15 million in the summer, If he finishes like the last 2 games he'll have loads more options and not have to spend his time at right back.

Lycaon

Reaction score
I’d try and persuade Adama to stay, at least until the summer, offer him an improved deal for the remainder of his contract because as I’ve mentioned before, Bruno’s the man to coach the best out of him.

You never know, in 5 months time he might realise his true potential and value, 40mil?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wait until the summer. PLEASE!!!

I’m not saying he is integral to everything but why on earth would we weaken the squad and attacking options when there is so much to play for this season.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Possibly the instructions when coming on were to play safe hold up ball etc. Which he pretty much did.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wait until the summer. PLEASE!!!

I’m not saying he is integral to everything but why on earth would we weaken the squad and attacking options when there is so much to play for this season.

The only way this sale is going to in any way wash with me is if we unveil someone like Sanches next week. If we sell him and then dont reinvest it will be a disgrace in my opinion. Back your manager Mr Shi!

geowolf

Reaction score
Spurs make a crackerjack offer the day before a crucial match, still £5m off our valuation. Tame press then paint this as a done deal that Wolves will be drooling over so can’t fail. Time to end this imv and insist Traore stays ‘til the end of the season. We can’t loose a heavyweight forward with so much now at stake, especially to Spurs.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A frame either side and I’m convinced he would have been onside. The problem that using VAR for offsides has always had.
Tbh he should never be in a position to be off side with his pace
Just give the defender half a yard and burn him
Took it well but silly to get caught off imo

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh he should never be in a position to be off side with his pace
Just give the defender half a yard and burn him
Took it well but silly to get caught off imo
Yep true. Funny thing is the defender actually moved back the other side of him after the ball had been played and he still beat him which proved he didn’t need to do it.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Shi got thoroughly out thought by Bruno today.

Raul develops a calf strain, has to pull out.

Just to show Shi how important Adama is to a strong squad.

Never underestimate a Portuguese, they are very determined people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom