Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the great news of Raul signing a new 4 year contract deal. It looks like Adama is about to sign a long term contract deal also.
With Conor's new contract earlier this week. This will be a great hat-trick of new deal contract signings.
Plus with these new contract deals stop all the speculation of them moving to so called bigger clubs!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think many on here, me included, thought by not getting back into Europe, we would certainly lose at least 1 of our 'big 3' in the window. Thank God this has not happened and giving Traore more time under Nuno will benefit his game and make him a better player.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
This might sound a bit naive, but surely the likes of Jimenez and Traore must appreciate how much our coaching staff have developed them and turned them into the successes they are now.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well..sign him up,despite what alot of people here seems to think.

Best winger I´ve seen in a Wolves shirt.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All these new contracts are great news, but I bet our wage bill is starting to creek at the seams.

Arthur

Reaction score
This might sound a bit naive, but surely the likes of Jimenez and Traore must appreciate how much our coaching staff have developed them and turned them into the successes they are now.

Don't wanna sound delusional or anything, but what had Raul achieved aged 26 before joining us? We've turned him into a world-class striker and sorry to break it but had he been 3 or 4 years younger top european clubs would have been willing to meet his buyout clause this summer

RobB

Reaction score
If there's one thing I definitely trust our current owners with, it's to closely monitor this kind of indicators

Yep, agents take a cut of the wages as well as transfer fees. More than one way to make a return.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent news.
Sign today Adama AND then go tear Leeds apart!

Wolves ONLY Wolves.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will probably sell gibbs white and jordao at the end of the season to balance the books.
We need mir to get 10 goals for huesca so we can get our money back on him.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the great news of Raul signing a new 4 year contract deal. It looks like Adama is about to sign a long term contract deal also.
With Conor's new contract earlier this week. This will be a great hat-trick of new deal contract signings.
Plus with these new contract deals stop all the speculation of them moving to so called bigger clubs!

I agree this is good news but I do not think it will stop speculation about him moving to a so called bigger club. What it will do is ensure that we get top dollar for him should he move on, so excellent business all round by the club.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news if/ when he signs the new deal.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All these new contracts are great news, but I bet our wage bill is starting to creek at the seams.

True, but we do have one of the smallest squads in the division.

We need to make sure we protect our assets, our better players aren't unsettled and looking to leave whenever there's interest and noses aren't put out of joint when new signings come in on big money (e.g. Semedo).

I think what Wolves are doing is pretty sensible. The incentives and precedents are there for players to improve upon their current deals if they have great seasons but we're being quite selective when and where we increase wages. By gradually increasing wages for our stronger players, we're able to recruit players on higher wages in the future without upsetting the apple cart - all important steps over the medium-term if we want to progress further.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let the owners and club officials worry about that. Let’s just enjoy watching the talent they’re paying for

D

Deleted member 11332

Not really, it's one of the benefits of the small squad with young prospects making up the numbers, bet our wage bill is still below 10th in the league.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And they have put our name on the Premier League map.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news!
I hope this also shows 'certain' posters that if we do criticise Adama's performances, he's not going to start crying, throw his toys out the pram and demand to leave the club.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manchester United 'rivalled by City and Liverpool for Adama Traore'

Still find it amusing that Man United think they can compete for signings alongside City. As the summer showed with the whole Sancho affair they don’t that the pulling power they once thought.
Absolutely @NottsWolves
WWFC our club are moving ever closer towards Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs not just in the table..
Yet with the help of Fosun International have also bridged that gap in becoming a worldwide know football club and profitable business.
That's why Man Utd & Liverpool announced the go ahead for a European PL this week. As they can see others creeping up on them and they don't won't to play on a level playing field. Hence also why they are touting for our best player ie Jimenez & Traore.
Now though we have that financial clout to keep these players, to compete on a level playing field with the best!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely @NottsWolves
WWFC our club are moving ever closer towards Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs not just in the table..
Yet with the help of Fosun International have also bridged that gap in becoming a worldwide know football club and profitable business.
That's why Man Utd & Liverpool announced the go ahead for a European PL this week. As they can see others creeping up on them and they don't won't to play on a level playing field. Hence also why they are touting for our best player ie Jimenez & Traore.
Now though we have that financial clout to keep these players, to compete on a level playing field with the best!
We aren't there yet, and likely won't be until we are Champions League regulars, but are certainly heading in the right direction.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Traore actually put pen to paper. I keep reading that a contract has been agreed and that Traore has agreed new terms, but what's the hold up? I got a Bic biro if they're struggling to find someone with a pen!

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is Traore really that happy being here on the bench? Is he delaying signing because of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom