Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For what it is worth I was only for moving on Traore if we were going to reinvest the money so do agree loaning him in January was pretty daft and pointless. But the notion that he would somehow have won us that game when he has rarely won us any game is pretty ridiculous.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not every player in a team needs to fit the preferred tactics and formation of the starting 11.

There’s nothing wrong with having options off the bench to change things up, which is exactly what he would’ve offered today.
As would Jota, Cavaliero, Afobe.

Just deal with the now and the future. Forget the past, that’s so January.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For what it is worth I was only for moving on Traore if we were going to reinvest the money so do agree loaning him in January was pretty daft and pointless. But the notion that he would somehow have won us that game when he has rarely won us any game is pretty ridiculous.
The form Adama was showing the last 2 games he played for Wolves 2 late goals basically..
Who saying he couldn't have done something explosive like this today against Norwich?

Last edited:

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But Bennett would have headed in a winner while Adama would have ballooned it over.
Adama as I said coming into form for Wolves last 2 games bottom corners of the net with 2 late strikes!!
Then we go and let him go to Barcelona and he'll no doubt find the back of the net for them starting tomorrow you see :)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama as I said coming into form for Wolves last 2 games bottom corners of the net with 2 late strikes!!
Then we go and let him go to Barcelona and he'll no doubt find the back of the net for them starting tomorrow you see :)
Look, I know you liked Adama and we all have our likes and dislikes. I liked Nuno a lot and that’s probably one of the reasons I haven’t made up my mind on Bruno, our excellent League position not withstanding.
However I don’t think we let him go as you say. I think he wanted out. What can you do in a situation like that?
And now, like Nuno, he’s gone.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look, I know you liked Adama and we all have our likes and dislikes. I liked Nuno a lot and that’s probably one of the reasons I haven’t made up my mind on Bruno, our excellent League position not withstanding.
However I don’t think we let him go as you say. I think he wanted out. What can you do in a situation like that?
And now, like Nuno, he’s gone.
The difference being Nuno left us with the team losing Wolves 0 Man Utd Reserves 1..
Adama left us in a winning team scoring goals Wolves 3 Southampton 1... Brentford 1 Wolves 2

Letting an attacking player go scoring goals? When we are one of the lowest scoring teams in the PL is ludicrous to say the least..

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The difference being Nuno left us with the team losing Wolves 0 Man Utd Reserves 1..
Adama left us in a winning team scoring goals Wolves 3 Southampton 1... Brentford 1 Wolves 2

Letting an attacking player go scoring goals? When we are one of the lowest scoring teams in the PL is ludicrous to say the least..

He scored one goal this season - the Fulham goal was offside.
It sort of makes you wonder why he “suddenly came into form” for the the two or three games when he was trying to impress to get a move …or am I being cynical?

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The form Adama was showing the last 2 games he played for Wolves 2 late goals basically..
Who saying he couldn't have done something explosive like this today against Norwich?
Who’s saying the world isn’t going to be taken over by an alien race of cyborgs tomorrow?

Stop ****ing living in the past and grow up.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@ Ian C... Everything is the past ...The future you'll see Adama scoring and assisting for Barca :)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frankly, I couldn’t give a ****. Now stop barking on about him, until they give him back at the end of the season at least.
He’s just a good fan……nothing unusual in that. We all let go in our own time.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who’s saying the world isn’t going to be taken over by an alien race of cyborgs tomorrow?

Stop ****ing living in the past
This is what Adama did for Barcelona in the past as a teenager and what he will no doubt do in the future for Barca again :)
Watch in amazement just what explosive and exciting skills Wolves fans have lost

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the number of posts since he left, I’d assumed he must have played and scored a brace… turns out, he hasn’t and it’s just the same pointless drivel.
The only drivel on this thread is from you ignorant ...... Why do you bother posting on this thread as you obviously don't give a **** about Adama ( still a Wolves player) hasn't played yet for Barcelona... As I said 3 times now if you wasn't so lazy not to look back a few post..

Adama Traore should be playing for the 1st time since returning there for Barcelona v Atletico Madrid this afternoon!!

Last edited:

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traore wanted to go we got what we could for him end of story, we did not let him go we couldn’t keep him. Fans and journalists bemoaning the fact he had gone forget this.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Traore wanted to go we got what we could for him end of story, we did not let him go we couldn’t keep him. Fans and journalists bemoaning the fact he had gone forget this.
no matter how many times this is repeated some will just not accept it, same as the 'we should never of sold Jota' nonsense that still crops up even now

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I just said " Adama is still a Wolves player" just like the other 8 to 10 other Wolves players out on loan? Look at Patrick Cutrone how many times he's been loaned out with option or obligation to buy with other clubs, yet is still a Wolves player. That is why there is a question mark after the title of this thread (2022?). Plus as a Wolves fan and Adama fan I'm with others we aren't bemoaning him going to Barcelona? We are wishing him all the best just like MGW and other Wolves players out on loan that they do well and progress in their pro footballing career.

Last edited:

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only drivel on this thread is from you ignorant ...... Why do you bother posting on this thread as you obviously don't give a **** about Adama ( still a Wolves player) hasn't played yet for Barcelona... As I said 3 times now if you wasn't so lazy not to look back a few post..

Adama Traore should be playing for the 1st time since returning there for Barcelona v Atletico Madrid this afternoon!!

Who the **** do you think you are? Have I been abusive to you personally? No. Why the **** do you keep posting about a player who wanted to leave our club? Stick your insults where the sun doesn’t shine you ignorant little ****. At least I learnt a bit of grammar at school “if you wasn’t so lazy to look back a few post..”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom