Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Krispy Kreme

Players return for pre season

Just a thread to discuss who we have seen back so far. Sasa and Chiquinho first. Jimenez is back after his op. Kilman, Nunes, Cunha and Bueno. Hoever back after his loan with a fresh start under Lopetegui. Cundle too. Anyone else you've seen that you can add? Hoever Jimenez and Sasa of...
  2. Krispy Kreme

You deserved a better end...

Not my comment but Saiss' and was shared by Coady. I've created this thread to discuss Lage's man management. I mentioned before I thought Saiss leaving was strange. I think he likely didn't get on with Lage or perhaps another member of the management team. Hoever too clearly. This isn't a...
  3. Krispy Kreme

Premier League lifts ban on Owner Sponsorship Deals.

The temporary ban has been lifted so long as deals represent fair market value. What does this mean for Wolves? Nothing I'm guessing as the ban only came in in October, but what is there to stop us having Fosun sponsor our shirts?
  4. Krispy Kreme

Ki-Jana Hoever - Value for money?

In an attempt to deflect some flack away from Fabio. Hoever was a sizeable investment for us and despite still being a teenager he isn't a recognised first teamer yet? He's actually 6 months older than Fabio so surely he should be proving his worth by now? Will he ever be worth what we paid...
  5. Krispy Kreme

Print at home.

For 2 successive games (Vigo and Leicester) I've not been sent my tickets. Ring the ticket office and it's closed. I'm away on business in London. What can I do in this situation? Anyone else experienced similar? Disastrous.
  6. Krispy Kreme

Romario Baro

So apparently Porto posted a video (Instagram I think) and someone in the background can be heard saying 'Baro stays in the reserves or goes to Wolverhampton' Class for me on footy manager but that's all I know. Not seen it discussed anywhere so thought I'd start another thread
  7. Krispy Kreme

Umtiti

Apparently Barca have offered him release by mutual consent, along with Pjanic, I did post it in the Trincao thread but thought I'd make an area to discuss it. No links with Umtiti but we are obviously doing business with Barca, surely he is exactly what we need? He wad raved about for a while...
  8. Krispy Kreme

Luis Ocampos and Lille

Great article on Sky about his transfer dealings and who he may join next. We could only dream. But what I found interesting is the list of Lille players who are apparently for sale. On the verge of beating powerhouses PSG to a title and apparently half the team is up for sale. I know most...
  9. Krispy Kreme

Our biggest problem is set pieces

Last night again we conceded following a set piece, whether you blame Saiss or Ait Nouri (he seems to lack the aggression Nuno talked about) we are now joint second for set pieces conceded, I'm not even sure the second goal last night would be classed as a set piece goal but it was following on...
  10. Krispy Kreme

Grealish v Coady - Grealish used solely as a reference point to talk about our marvellous captain due to the many parallels between them this week.

Jack - Devastated when I wasn't in the England squads (sic) Conor - I never looked at a squad and felt Indeserved to be in there above another player (sic) Humility is an important quality, I've been really impressed with Coadys praise for the club and what its done for him. If humility was...
  11. Krispy Kreme

Arise Sir Vinagre

Short term picture I am gutted for Doc to be leaving. Its unarguable he was a big part of our system. However, does anyone think Doc is a better all round full back than Jonny? And does anyone think Ruben Vinagre wont end up in 8 years time a better full back than Doc? Clubs need to evolve...
Back
Top Bottom