Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Print at home.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For 2 successive games (Vigo and Leicester) I've not been sent my tickets.

Ring the ticket office and it's closed.

I'm away on business in London.

What can I do in this situation?

Anyone else experienced similar?

Disastrous.

Last edited:

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Have you checked your junk folder?

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score

Ring the ticket office and it's closed.

I'm away on business in London.

What can I do in this situation?

Anyone else experienced similar?

Disastrous.

I believe the ticket office is only open Wednesday and Saturday, I've emailed them and received a reply in a few hours recently so that may be worth a try?

I guess you have checked your junk/spam folder and anywhere else for them?

I hope PAH tickets aren't around for too long and we resume regular ticketing soon! There was a guy next to me at Stoke who had no access to email or anything and he said he'd struggle.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
For the Celta Vigo game I had the confirmation email which told me the tickets would be sent in a separate email but when I looked more closely and scrolled down to the bottom of the email the print at home tickets were actually attached to the confirmation email.

You’ve probably checked but just in case if it’s any help

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst in here,do you cut along the dotted lines Or fold over..? New to this as I've never had to print them before.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Whilst in here,do you cut along the dotted lines Or fold over..? New to this as I've never had to print them before.

Fold over :)

From memory, all there is on the part where you want to cut is stuff like the code of conduct but I don't think it'd make a difference. I've always folded mine.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's actually a crap idea to introduce print at home only, at the same as closing the ticket office the majority of the week.

There's bound to be teething problems, a dedicated email/phone support wouldn't have been hard to develop.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's actually a crap idea to introduce print at home only, at the same as closing the ticket office the majority of the week.

There's bound to be teething problems, a dedicated email/phone support wouldn't have been hard to develop.
Wait till they bring in via the app only (so that the ticket opens but only stays 'active' for a few minutes).

Liverpool have done this and had massive problems getting people in for half full friendly's.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
as long as the bar code isn't folded it's fine, just need it to fit in the scanner, so if printing on A4 will need to fold or cut to width of lines.

I would select Best quality when printing to ensure bar code is as clear as possible ( have had occasional issues with ticket being read but fine most of the time) They usually have a few staff outside turnstiles who can deal with any issues of pah tickets not scanning properly

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going to go up tomorrow morning and see what they can do. Absolutely ridiculous not even had a response to my emails.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ticket office was open when I called at 10am this morning.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
There is a little folding diagram! It does say "keep as dry as possible" which probably covers not spilling a whole pint on it.
It's QR codes so probably less of a quality problem than barcode.

Come on lads we can do this! (Well those of us who have had the email!)

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should just be an option to have the QR code on your phone at this point.
This literally works in Cineworld so it can't be hard for multimillion pound companies to sort out

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If its a QR code like the home tickets last week it will work on your phone as long as your phones thin enough to go into the slot.

Back
Top Bottom