Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Grealish v Coady - Grealish used solely as a reference point to talk about our marvellous captain due to the many parallels between them this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jack - Devastated when I wasn't in the England squads (sic)

Conor - I never looked at a squad and felt Indeserved to be in there above another player (sic)

Humility is an important quality, I've been really impressed with Coadys praise for the club and what its done for him.

If humility was a top trump attribute Coady would surely be 100

Last edited:

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, I don't see anything wrong with a player being devastated that he's not been called up. It's far better than the endless players England have had who have viewed the national side as a chore.

Ultimately, to make it at the elite level, you do have to have total belief in your ability.

D

Deleted member 4023

Conor - I never looked at a squad and felt Indeserved to be in there above another player (sic)

Humility is an important quality, I've been really impressed with Coadys praise for the club and what its done for.

Devastated as in "crashed his car whilst breaking coronavirus rules?"

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with what Grealish said, On footballing merit alone he deserved his call up. Good attitude, striving to become better.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ve never understood the disdain for Grealish, fantastic footballer. I’m sure we would all love a Local lad, that supports the club and winds up opposition fans so easily playing for us.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve never understood the disdain for Grealish, fantastic footballer. I’m sure we would all love a Local lad, that supports the club and winds up opposition fans so easily playing for us.

Exactly, the car accident thing was bad form but lets face it plenty on here hated him before that.

I know someone who knows him and said he's a proper sound lad (and thats a Blues fan)

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The Jack Grealish forum.

Last poster left on the forum, please switch off the light, this place is dead.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon Grealish gets more mentions on this forum than on BBC WM. Sorry, I mean Jack.

Yet. The people who dont like his name mentioned on here click in and read the threads about him?
Hes a current player who's local and had england call up.
Does it really matter, this forum is a pass time ain't it? Plenty of stuff directly on Wolves ain't there.

D

Deleted member 4184

Grelish is a good player, he's just a fanny who needs to stay on his feet more.

Hes 25 now so needs to start kicking on, or he will be at a club like Villa all his career

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish, like him or not, is a unique player with a unique skill set. The amount of free kicks he gains in offensive positions is crazy. No other English player plays like him.
He was told he needed to be playing Premier league football for a call up. He dragged Villa kicking and screaming to promotion.
He then spent the entire year surrounded by pub league footballers, and almost singlehandedly kept them up, proving that he is a genuine Premier league quality player deserving of a call up.
At the end of the season he gets overlooked in favour of a championship player.

I'd have been devastated if I was Jack. The fire and emotion obviously drives him forward on the pitch. We need players who want to play for England, not those happy to coast along and be picked based on their employer rather than merit.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont get the grealish love in on here. He gets the ball, turns in a circle and gets rid of the ball to the nearest player.
Yeah and traore puts his head down, runs and over hits his crosses

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm new to posting on the forum and unless there's a rule saying I can't talk about Grealish then if you're not happy to read it don't click on it.

It's a comparison between 2 players on their first call ups and their respective reactions.

The post is more about how humble Coady is than about Jack but the parallels are there.

I focussed more on Coadys humility but 4 or 5 of you decided to make it about Jack more so than Coady.

It's not exclusive to this forum either for those who don't like it, it's part of the wider footballing discussion, there's countless Sky articles on him do you sit at home and say 'oh god sky are talking about Grealish again'

It's football and I'm entitled to talk about it.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yet. The people who dont like his name mentioned on here click in and read the threads about him?
Hes a current player who's local and had england call up.
Does it really matter, this forum is a pass time ain't it? Plenty of stuff directly on Wolves ain't there.

Chill out Mr Sensitive! Just an observation wasn't it?! I think most people knew exactly how Connor would react and appreciate his call up based on his professional and grounded attitude during his time at Wolves to date. I think there is a whole thread where this is featured.

Also the thread is Grealish vs Coady. Vague and therefore intriguing. If it was titled 'Comparative reactions of Grealish and Coady on call ups' then I wouldnt have looked in all honesty.

Nobody said you couldn't discuss it so have away with it and have a good weekend pal. Peace! ✌

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm new to posting on the forum and unless there's a rule saying I can't talk about Grealish then if you're not happy to read it don't click on it.

It's a comparison between 2 players on their first call ups and their respective reactions.

The post is more about how humble Coady is than about Jack but the parallels are there.

I focussed more on Coadys humility but 4 or 5 of you decided to make it about Jack more so than Coady.

It's not exclusive to this forum either for those who don't like it, it's part of the wider footballing discussion, there's countless Sky articles on him do you sit at home and say 'oh god sky are talking about Grealish again'

I think its just a case that Wolves vs Villa conversations, particularly featuring Grealish, happen a lot on here. As for Sky that is a general football site. If i was to go into a wolves area of the site and was greeted with loads of Villa crap then yes I would be frustrated.

Talk about what you like mate, was just an observation.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fair point, not got a problem with your initial post as such its just knowing how anything with old Greasy hair ends up going on here.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather just concentrate on an utterly outstanding captain both on and off the pitch

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly, the car accident thing was bad form but lets face it plenty on here hated him before that.

I know someone who knows him and said he's a proper sound lad (and thats a Blues fan)
I've met him before, in his youth he was a ******* but he matured a bit following.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Absolutely right KK,you post what you like son
Dont get upset if you have a bit of flak at mentioning Grealish though,he isnt Mr Popular on here for whatever reason lol
Great that 2 Midland club players get picked for England in my view
Two polar opposite personalities though one humble and articulate in his own way,the other entitled and frankly comes across as a spoilt brat ,no matter how decent he is as a player
Thats my view, and im as entitled as any one to express it, so you go ahead and post anything you like my friend :)

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fair enough . Unless you have met him unfair to comment (mind you his continual falling over whenever an opponent is within 2 yards of him does **** me off)

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Humility is an important quality, I've been really impressed with Coadys praise for the club and what its done for.

Grealish top trump attribute is being a complete ****.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet another embarrassing thread.
the obsession is pathetic.
Maybe you need to read post #19? And perhaps take into account the OP compares the attitude of a Villa player to that of a Wolves player who have both recently experienced the same thing for the first time and is actually more praise for our player than it is slagging off of a Villa player

Or you could just continue with your embarrassing, stock response to anything remotely linked to Villa

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe you need to read post #19? And perhaps take into account the OP compares the attitude of a Villa player to that of a Wolves player who have both recently experienced the same thing for the first time and is actually more praise for our player than it is slagging off of a Villa player

Or you could just continue with your embarrassing, stock response to anything remotely linked to Villa
The Villa obsession is pretty tedious to be fair, only exists on the internet!

BorisWolf

Reaction score

That's not the worst idea in the world.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Must of touched a nerve with some people, oh well.

Up the wolves and up Conor Coady!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must of touched a nerve with some people, oh well.

Up the wolves and up Conor Coady!
Not you and not necessarily even Greasie so don't worry about it. The whole issue of a possible "Vile obsession" has previously been the subject of extended debate and no little acrimony on here....

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nah, you’re alright, I’ll keep calling out people embarrassing Wolves by going on and on and on and on about a club that have no interest in us. It’s laughable.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nah, you’re alright, I’ll keep calling out people embarrassing Wolves by going on and on and on and on about a club that have no interest in us. It’s laughable.

Embarrassing Wolves?

Get over yourself mate, pathetic school bully keyboard warrior.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so why did they keep moaning about us. owner ,chief exec. manager and fans

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've got a great idea let's all ban mentioning other clubs from our football conversations.

Let's ignore the other 19 clubs in our league cause they're not relevant to us are they, let's ban all the pundits from making comparisons too.

Ridiculous attitude, it's more than fair to draw comparisons between 2 players particularly 2 captains of rival clubs who both got their first national team call ups in the same week.

The negative posters made this more about Grealish than I did, could really imagine any of you being this rude discussing football with someone in the pub...

"alright mate you seen what the Grealish said"

"oh shut up about Grealish would ya youre embarrassing our club"

Pathetic school boy attitudes to try an scare people into having no opinion other than your own.

For the record I've only ever made one post involving Jack so its far from an obsession and wont be bullies into not talking about what I want to talk about as long as Im reapectful of others, something you clearly need to learn.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish, like him or not, is a unique player with a unique skill set. The amount of free kicks he gains in offensive positions is crazy. No other English player plays like him.
Everything wrong in the modern game summed up there, worst still that you mention it like it’s a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom