Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Verdict Season: 21/22.

Better than expected yet still left thinking what might have been. Intrigued to see what the squad will look like come the first game of the season and when the window closes. Bruno needs to be backed to get players in that he feels can play the way he wants to play.
  2. W

No Poll ~ Is Adama Traore one of our 11 Best Players or just an important squad player ??

Yes he is currently an important squad player but We are well stocked in attacking players: Jimenez Hwang Silva Podence Trincao Neto For me the likes of Neto, podence and trincao suit the way lage wants to play better than Traore so traore would increasingly be used as an impact player off...
  3. W

Next 5/6 games to define our season?

Toti was superb, a bit of miscommunication at times, clearing balls when there had been a shout from Sa/Defender behind him, but I'd rather the miscommunication be him dealing with it rather than leaving something he should have dealt with. Got Neto coming back, Jonny as well. Silva starting...
  4. W

Next 5/6 games to define our season?

Just looked at the league table after Man United dropped points and realised just how close it is between West ham in 4th and us in 8th. We are only 6 points behind them with a game in hand. Our next 6 games are: Brentford (a) Norwich (h) fa cup Arsenal (h) Spurs (a) Leicester (h) West ham...
  5. W

Crazy inconsistent Referee & VAR Decisions

I'd argue the Cambridge goal they were looking for a reason to allow it. Whilst tight the offside they were looking at was without doubt off. They then kept looking into whether Shelvey got a touch which made the a new phase and meant he was now onside. It all comes down to the protocols...
  6. W

Crazy inconsistent Referee & VAR Decisions

It was clearly deliberate. He's only ever looking at cavani and even steps into his path make sure he gets the block. It was clearly offside though regardless of being a foul or not so no idea why it took so long like you say. It was creative from villa 2bf and was clearly done to test the...
  7. W

Morgan Gibbs-White

Having seen Brunos comments on the conversation he had with Silva before the game, his game time against United was down to how impressed he had been by Silva in training. So it's as much on Silva to keep showing it in training as it is on Bruno.
  8. W

Have Villa Owners more Ambition than The Wolves Owners ?

Ambitions of both clubs will be exactly the same. The approaches that each club take to achieve it is what will be and is different. We have seen a host of mid table clubs throw hundreds of millions on players to try and close the gap to Europe. Fall short and then have to cut their cloth...
  9. W

Watford game postponed?

Not being vaccinated might not necessarily be the issue. Wasn't the latest guidance that even those who are vaccinated but are close contacts of a positive omicron case need to isolate? I'm not saying that is the case with Watford but unless they come out and openly say who what and why, we will...
  10. W

Bruno Lage

For me the shape at the end and ironically how villa started before switching it when they went 2 0 up is how we need to be playing. 5 2 1 2, with jimenez clearly not really being an option today he went with traore in the 2, problem with this is you don't get much work defensively out of him...
  11. W

Semedo

2bf to him he was out on his feet the last 10/15 against spurs. Actually thought he would have been moved to the left when Ait Nouri went off so the fresh semedo could have been up against Son. He is a good deputy but is getting to an age where he needs to be playing regular first team football...
  12. W

If we had our time again

What were the rumoured asking prices of the 3 players you have listed? I don't think we are getting all 3 for the 40m. For me its no we know what Traore offers and has improved massively already this season. Never before in a wolves shirt have I seen him moving off the ball and threatening in...
  13. W

The Elephant in the Room…

What have I missed? I've thought the back 3 have all been solid this season with Kilman the standout. Nothing wrong with the formation in an attacking sense as we have created countless chances just not taken them. Conceded 3 goals against teams who are going to be pushing top 6. Vardy's goal...
  14. W

Loyalty points

Well that's just it isn't. Football club is part of who you are and it takes a lot to ultimately make us walk away which is why clubs get away with so much sadly!
  15. W

Loyalty points

Its news like todays where the club treats fans as customers that gets a host of local non-league clubs all giddy with excitement. They will be the real winners from fans being driven away from their clubs. It will be the same if the premier league don't sort VAR out except that will be...
  16. W

Loyalty points

I can appreciate the sentiment behind scrapping the loyalty points scheme and wanting to make it open shop for everyone but I disagree with it personally. There was a happy medium which should have been found where the a percentage of tickets were held back to go general sale. This would have...
  17. W

England V Scotland you say?.........

Scotland did to England what wolves have done to teams for the first 2 seasons back in the Prem under Nuno. The 5 3 2 shape is hard to get in down the sides with the wing backs so we looked to go through the middle more. Problem was Adams was dropping deep from the front 2, so then either a cb...
  18. W

Bruno had a dream

You need a 3rd option of "no - any new manager should get their own song"
  19. W

Wolves v Burnley comms thread.

Game is basically the same as our game v Everton after the initial restart last season. 1 team with something to play for playing with an intensity and purpose. Another who has had a nothing season with nothing left to play for just going through the motions.
  20. W

Wolves v Burnley comms thread.

Hopefully the handbags will have woken us up. Traore is different player when he is wound up. Said it after the Fulham game he plays better angry
Back
Top Bottom