Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Burnley comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be honest mate, the last reply was an attempt at fishing. I want Theo to play and do well here, I like seeing youngster come through. Do you really want him playing in this team when we’re bang out of form?
That's exactly what I want. I want to see if young players can come into hard positions and show a sign of brilliance.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss will get the pelters. But he had 3 Burnley players around him and not one Wolves player even broke into a jog to help him out. Keep saying this - our players get isolated too often.

This is not really a team anymore. Just a collection of individuals.
Because attacking intend to find space and create passing lines and give options have been drummed out of them.....

Wandering_Wolf93

Reaction score
Game is basically the same as our game v Everton after the initial restart last season. 1 team with something to play for playing with an intensity and purpose. Another who has had a nothing season with nothing left to play for just going through the motions.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss will get the pelters. But he had 3 Burnley players around him and not one Wolves player even broke into a jog to help him out. Keep saying this - our players get isolated too often.

This is not really a team anymore. Just a collection of individuals.

He could of easily kicked it out for a throwing.

The End

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever thought that we should be throwing in the towel! Last embarrassment was in at Old Trafford when we ran up the white flag under Mad Mick!

D

Deleted member 8913

Nuno out for me, this needs a sea change, no effort at all .
Something seriously wrong
Isn’t that what our knee jerk reaction to 1-5 to WBA

wolves are a small fragile side totally overrun by a bigger tougher side.

take a breath and figure out what to do

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re going to get dicked by West Brom again next too, something else to look forward to.

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
cr9eo266.png

D

Deleted member 11332

He is a good championship player. This isn't the championship. He should have stayed at Swansea to develop more.

I dont disagree with the latter. People expect too much from a lad who's 21 and never had a sustained run in our side and when he is, he's shoehorned wide.

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Embarrassing performance, where has the zest this team showed the previous 3 seasons gone? And why do we always make Burnley look ****ing amazing?
It's gone with the players. It's no more complicated than that. Take out Jota, Doc, Jimi and Johnny and we are what we are. I find it odd that more Wolves fans can't see what's staring us in the face. The replacements are no where near the standard of the ones they're trying to replace.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spot on, I'm not a Kilman fan but can't be worse than this. He'd be good in air against Burnley as well.

It's a poor team performance though. It's probably a good job he isnt out there as he could have got scapegoated.

3 or 4 of that team look like they know they will be off soon. It was the same in all our recent matches. Burnley have just punished us, hit our weak points, where the others weren't good enough to.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not fickle.... just got a brain and eyes and can see there is a rot that has set in that nuno cannot turn around.

he has failed in each of his last two clubs to change from defence first.... looks like third time isn’t a charm.
he isn’t inspiring anything and looks lost on the touch line, no more excuses.....

we are regressing at a scary rate and it is speeding up and nuno needs to go!!
Fickle.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If things dont change majorly over the summer,we are nailed on to go down next year
We’re not, but what we have will be (probably rightly) blown up by Fosun.

Where the club wants to be, we’re getting further and further away.

I don’t see Norwich and Watford coming up and blowing us away. Brentford? Bournemouth. We would get lucky there’s worse sides than us over the course of the season.. but this is dire. Palace in the cup.. probably the last game I enjoyed start to finish.

We’re often an awful watch at the moment.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Losing 4-0 at home to Burnley is shocking. There need to be some serious changes or we are going to find ourselves in a relegation battle next season.

This group needs a refresh.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all the moaning about the attack and style/tactics, I have a difficult time blaming Nuno much for the obvious struggles in the back by the same players who had been so solid the past couple Premier League seasons.

Before this match began, Wolves' xGA through 32 matches was already 5-6 goals higher than it was at the end of 19/20. At this rate, it'll surely be 10+ goals worse (both expected and actual goals allowed). That's a huge difference in conjunction with Raul's absence.
We were crap before rauls injury and people are ignoring that.

he looked isolated and showed signs of frustration on the pitch, again people want to ignore that because we were top class before his injury....... NOT

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fear for Nuno after this. It is so bad. The players look like they dont give a **** and style of play, tactics looks like Zenga is back. I dont see Nuno being here next season. It all looks finished to me and a huge overhaul needed in coaching, mindset and players or we will get relegated next season.
It's a massive worry JOS. Thank God we (just about) have enough points to stay up, if Nuno stays, he will need to do a LOT in the summer. If 8 or 9 of these players playing today are in our starting line-up in August - heaven help us.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all the moaning about the attack and style/tactics, I have a difficult time blaming Nuno much for the obvious struggles in the back by the same players who had been so solid the past couple Premier League seasons.

Before this match began, Wolves' xGA through 32 matches was already 5-6 goals higher than it was at the end of 19/20. At this rate, it'll surely be 10+ goals worse (both expected and actual goals allowed). That's a huge difference in conjunction with Raul's absence.
Fair points but the game moves on. We haven’t.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn’t that what our knee jerk reaction to 1-5 to WBA

wolves are a small fragile side totally overrun by a bigger tougher side.

take a breath and figure out what to do
Kneejerk?? Lol what have you been watching for the last 8 months. Parting of the ways is the only answer here.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just remember everyone the answers to this debacle are in the squad, we will work hard in training and take away the learnings

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno’s post match interview
“We face a very good Burnley side, tough opponent, tough opponent“ (he means 4th from bottom Burnley).
“We needs to find solutions” (he means the same players in the same negative formation keep churning out the same rubbish).

T

TheConcourse

For Nuno to stay in this job he needs to refresh his backroom team. This is the end of the fourth season. There has to be some fresh voices.

Ferguson was the master.

WolvesKop

Reaction score
We need to invest 120-150 at least in the summer to complete for a top six spot next season

Back
Top Bottom