Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WillenhallWolfie1980

Squad

Squad isnt good enough We still need at least 2 attacking midfielders , A striker to go along side Raul and at least 2 defenders Fail to invest and i fear the worst and we will struggle or even worse It's currently Nuno's squad with 2 additions COME ON JEFF BACK BRUNO !!!
  2. WillenhallWolfie1980

Rui Patricio

Has anyone noticed how Patricio is rooted to his line for corners and free kicks and doesnt move , Lets the defence try to deal with it I'm a great believer of a goalkeeper commanding his box and coming out to claim crosses or punch it away
  3. WillenhallWolfie1980

Moutinho Contract

Get the feeling that Moutinho has a if fit must play some role clause in his contract ??
  4. WillenhallWolfie1980

Wolves Women Tickets on sale

With Molineux Closed Wolves Women are able to introduce fans to CKW Stadium Castlecroft once again , We cant be there to support the lads so lets go and Support our Women's team Ticket details are below and Wolves Women are at home this Sunday...
  5. WillenhallWolfie1980

Neves and Moutinho

Time to bring in another Midfielder to pair with either dendonker or Neves , I feel that Moutinho's performances have not been up to the standard , His free kicks and corners are pathetic and i think he's lost a yard of pace Saying that though Neves has hardly been pulling any trees up , His...
  6. WillenhallWolfie1980

The Billy Wright Story

Vicky Wright (Billy's Daughter) Needs Wolves fans help The Billy Wright Story
  7. WillenhallWolfie1980

Happy St Jorge's Day

Happy St Jorges day :)
  8. WillenhallWolfie1980

Leicester 19/20 Adidas kit leak

Saw that their new kits have been leaked Noticable change to the home kit is that they have a round neck on the 19/20 kit where as this seasons is a v neck I have the feeling the 19/20 Wolves home shirt will be a v neck They also have a black away kit with v neck and a pink 3rd kit...
  9. WillenhallWolfie1980

Bonatini

Is Bonatini injured ? Not even in the squad for Forest today One of the players we MUST unload in the summer imo
  10. WillenhallWolfie1980

Time to move on

I feel that we have players that are not going to cut the mustard in the premier league , If we are to progress on this season we have to let the following players leave the club Norris Costa Cav Mir Bonatini And possibly Ruddy Some would argue Traore as well We need a better squad as i...
  11. WillenhallWolfie1980

New Nuno song

I see a lot of new terrace songs being banded about , So here's my crappy attempt at one You are my Nuno , My super Nuno , You make me happy when skies are grey , Your so much better than Walter Zenga , So please don't take my Nuno away :D:D:oops:
  12. WillenhallWolfie1980

Rafa Benitez and Wolves

Is it just me but does anyone else think that Rafa Benitez has a real problem with Wolves FC ? Both games this season he has had a major rant after the game throwing his toys out of the pram 1st game calling for var and 2nd game saying no foul on the keeper only to change his mind the morning...
  13. WillenhallWolfie1980

An Evening with Paul Butler Fri 22nd March 2019

Platinum Star Charity Events Proudly Presents Paul Butler LIVE Q&A session Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Legend Friday 22nd March 2019 Come along and listen to Paul talk about ''that'' season where Wolves missed out on Promotion after being so far in front of their Rivals , Paul will also talk...
  14. WillenhallWolfie1980

Diogo Jota

For me Diogo Jota isn't as the races so far this season , Something isn't clicking for him at the moment , Obviously it's a big step up from Championship to Premier league , He was one of those players you thought would be able to step up , At the moment he's being knocked off the ball easy and...
  15. WillenhallWolfie1980

Wolves Women v Sunderland AFC Ladies

Massive game for Wolves Women in the cup on Sunday Only £2 Adult , £1 Concessions and Wolves STH
  16. WillenhallWolfie1980

Doug Ellis

Passes away aged 94 Former Aston Villa chairman Sir Doug Ellis passes away aged 94
  17. WillenhallWolfie1980

Wolves Women v TNS Ladies , This Wednesday night

Be good to see some Wolves fans there , Supporting Wolves Women and under the floodlights , Only £2 Adult, £1 Concessions and Wolves season ticket holders Programmes £2 Wolves Women are currently top of the league and unbeaten
  18. WillenhallWolfie1980

Ticket Cash

Hi All , Does anyone know how to apply ticket cash when buying tickets for home games on the Official Wolves ticket website , I have ticket cash i want to use and cannot work out how to use it , The Ticket website isn't the best user friendly , Even to the savvy internet user
  19. WillenhallWolfie1980

Wolves Women V Sporting Khalsa Women

Local Derby Tomorrow night and under the floodlights , Be good if you could come along and support Its at the Aspray Arena , Noose Lane , Willenhall 7:45pm ko
Back
Top Bottom