Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Billy Wright Story

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Just seen this on Twitter and found out that she is long term partner of Bobby Davro.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be an idea to get the basic facts right. That photo is of Billy receiving the Cup in 1949, not 1953. And it's the FA Cup, not the 'England' Cup.

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Solid signing if it happens. But striker and attacking midfielder are the key signings this summer imv.

On a personal note my mums best friend was one of his wifes

Now you tell us. If we had known that the great man was also a bigamist, there would have been no problems getting funding for his life story. Entertainment industry would be all over it. Let Vicky know and all will be sorted.

S

Snarlingwolf

Please all Molmixers out there have a look, if you can, on Twitter regarding Vicky Wright, daughter of our beloved Billy, who is trying to get support to tell the story of her great dad.:)

I don’t know how to do the link to the twitter page, please could one of you younger ‘uns do a link please? :confused::D

Let us help Vicky get her project off the ground - to tell the story of Wolves greatest ever footballing legend.

We are Wolves.

Thank you, in anticipation.

LET US MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR VICKY. :)

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Filming at Molineux today, alongside the legend that is Billy Wright, who just happened to give me my first job in television 41 years ago and thus changed the course of my life. Forever grateful to you, Bill! Nick Owen on Twitter

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

The project made its target on Kickstarter, so will be happening

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please all Molmixers out there have a look, if you can, on Twitter regarding Vicky Wright, daughter of our beloved Billy, who is trying to get support to tell the story of her great dad.:)

I don’t know how to do the link to the twitter page, please could one of you younger ‘uns do a link please? :confused::D

Let us help Vicky get her project off the ground - to tell the story of Wolves greatest ever footballing legend.

We are Wolves.

Thank you, in anticipation.

LET US MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR VICKY. :)

Seems like the Wright thing to do.... :)

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Most normal people just go to the job centre.

Back
Top Bottom