Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. justanotherwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Fantastic game, both teams going for it, both getting chances
  2. justanotherwolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Last question was brilliant... Presenter: How would your teammates describe you? Kilman: Big Presenter: ?...? Kilman: urm, yeah, big [shrugs shoulders] Man of few words our Max; quite a contrast to Mr Coady's loquaciousness!!
  3. justanotherwolf

Wolves Birthdays

Bit shocked to see Marcal and Davies are a year apart given the time gap between them playing for us!
  4. justanotherwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He's only had 2 jobs in club management, both infamously bad. At Bayern, he was sacked before the end of his 1st season, with players meeting before the game to decide on strategy and tactics themselves, such was their lack of confidence in Klinsmann At Hertha Berlin, he lasted just 10 weeks...
  5. justanotherwolf

Brighton Away

Yes, that's probably the best (or least bad) way to do it. Note that trains from Falmer after the game will be extremely busy - there are no extra trains or carriages on matchdays so you might have to wait for the 2nd/3rd train if you don't leave before the final whistle (hence the stadium...
  6. justanotherwolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

That's also covered off in the report - the PL had already allowed Everton to dis-count a HUGE sum for COVID and STILL they breached the limits. The sums they got for players were 'market forces' and not directly related to COVID. Also as the report points out, 'target' prices are not the same...
  7. justanotherwolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

If that's how Sky are reporting it that's wilfully misleading. I've actually read the full decision and it makes clear time and time again that, despite Everton's contention otherwise, the rules breach is mainly due to both Everton continuing to spend on transfer fees (despite the warning from...
  8. justanotherwolf

Ref Watch -Luton A

Hopefully not the next Stuart Atwell :oops:
  9. justanotherwolf

Ivan Toney (oh dear!)

Written reasons published today. He bet on his own team 29 times (16 to win, 13 to lose) but for all but 2 of those bets to lose, he was on loan elsewhere and for the other 2 he wasn't in the squad for that match, so the panel decided there was not 'match fixing'. Also he has been diagnosed with...
  10. justanotherwolf

If Lopetegui walks should Jeff Shi resign?

Oh absolutely, it's not easy, (though given Kanye was sold 2016, Mahrez 2018 and Maguire 2019, 4,5 and 7 years ago (!!!) you can hardly put Leicester's current malaise on those sales. If anything they prove it can be possible to get it right consistently over a number of years). It's making...
  11. justanotherwolf

If Lopetegui walks should Jeff Shi resign?

As much as we've made bad signings, we've also failed to 'cash-in' at the right times too. When we sold Jota, Adama was being linked for similar/higher prices, but since then we farmed him out and only got partial coverage of his wages, now probably losing for a free. Ait-Nouri had £20-30m...
  12. justanotherwolf

Merchandise Lucky Dip

Nice!!! Would you mind giving me a steer on the sizing? I'm thinking of getting one myself but the 'small' lucky dip home shirt is a bit too tight on the shoulders for me whereas the 'medium' 3rd shirt is a bit loose all round, so can't decide whether to go for S or M for this...
  13. justanotherwolf

Cherry Picking

Not sure I'd want any of those, but there's definitely good players in those squads. I guess the problem is other clubs know the same thing and sought after players won't necessarily go for bargain prices. I also reckon only Southampton have genuinely underperformed compared to potential so...
  14. justanotherwolf

The human cost of the football dream

Fair play to Trent for putting his money where his mouth is!! Of course it would be better if clubs properly funded player 'aftercare' themselves when they release the kids...
  15. justanotherwolf

Fan Advisory Board

I should probably have seen that, haha. I share similar sentiments...
  16. justanotherwolf

Fan Advisory Board

How the committee is made up has already been decided Also... So it's really just an umbrella to the existing fan groups
  17. justanotherwolf

Better CBs than Kilman in PL?

Mings for England really is a 'right place right time' thing though. Got in the squad when there was a dearth of centre-back options and Southgate sees him (probably rightly) as a good guy to have around the squad / to come on for a few mins if needed or to play against San Marino away...
  18. justanotherwolf

Barca's troubles might not all be financial

News has broken today that Barcelona are being investigated for payments from 2016-2018 of EUR 1.4m to Enriquez Negreira's company, who was the vice president of the refereeing committee for the Spanish FA at the time. The Athletic Of course, clubs hiring ex-referees for specific roles or to...
  19. justanotherwolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

Andy Robertson did scream **** OFF! **** OFF! **** OFF! HEY REF! **** OFF! but that's not dissent, apparently...
  20. justanotherwolf

The OMG what a day Southampton verdict thread

Yeeeessssssss!!!!!! Shades of the Boro and Bristol City games in Nuno's first season? We're building something special again...
Back
Top Bottom