Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The OMG what a day Southampton verdict thread

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I woke up early in sunny drug ridden California to watch this. After 45 minutes I was regretting everything and I'd prepared myself for the impending relegation battle.

After 90 minutes, I'm going bloody mental.

I can't believe we have come back to win that. I have terrible signal so I had to follow it through the Mol Mix thread.

This Lopetegui chap doesn't seem bad

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To PGMOL, Nathan Jones and every person wearing those Red and White stripey shirts: your folks took a hellva BEATING!

Absolutely unbelievable comeback with 10 men with a shocking Refereeing performance and it shows the immense belief in the side.

Gomes has just become an instant Wanderers legend, with the way he acted in wanting the move and banging on in on his debut.

13 points out of 21 in the 7 PL games Julen’s reign and now 5 clear of the Dotted line.

WE’VE GOT SUPER LOPETEGUI!
We should make our views strongly know on Jarred Gillett. It's much easier when you've won.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jones went from an overly confident BTEC Roy Keane to a lost puppy so quickly so fast hahahaha

And put that ref back on the first flight to Oz….

Our refs are **** enough, we don’t need theirs too….

But we’ll done to those on the pitch in the second half, and massive get in me babie to Joao Gomes!!!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Well it's the first game I've missed under Lopetegui and I was worried it would be a wise decision. In memories of Bristol City away though, can there ever be a better feeling than being 1 down with 10 men and coming back to win. Better even than taking Liverpool to pieces?

Going on the comms thread everyone who started was awful and we still won, how good must we be?!

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we were technically awful for much of that game but boy did we hang in and we got the breaks. Leminas second yellow was just corrupt. A sky six team is never given a second yellow for that.

But after all is said and done Nathan Jones youve been there too long!

happy days. play **** and win.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes couldn’t quite believe he’d scored on his debut in the premier league. He was in tears walking back to kick off again!

What a win that is. Such character.

Even when we’re playing **** (and we WERE **** for most of that game), JLO’s managerial nouse always gets us back into games.

Thought he got it wrong with the starting line up but his subs changed the game in our favour yet again.

Feels like the start of something special.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He was a hero before he'd even arrived, now he's scored on his debut, down to 10 men and losing at half time - what an unbelievable start for Gomes!

Great 2nd half performance, made it look like they had 10. Thankfully Ward-Prowse didn't have his shooting boots on.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Over the ****ing moon again. A few negatives I will put to the back of my mind after spewing them now.
Nunes doesn’t look to be giving 100% and needs a rocket up his ****. Sa back to his best Gomes instant hero.
Ref ****ing ****. If you’re gonna yellow card every player that mouths off at you there’s going to be no players left on the pitch you ****ing ****.
Last but not least TV coverage. What the **** is going on with it? Why am I spending time watching coaches, players warming up, spectators etc when the ****ing game is going on? Get a grip you ain’t directing ****ing Titanic 2 and gonna receive a cinematic award you knobs just show the match.

Back
Top Bottom