Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wtf was pickford doing? Going for a slash?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool should have been behind, then a few seconds later they’re in front. And Pickford must have thought it was half time, it looked like he was heading for the tunnel.. :)

To be fair, he had three Liverpool players in the box ready to take that shot, so had he saved it, it would have been lucky.

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was that Coady caught in no mans land too? Started to go out wide but maybe should have stayed in the middle. reminded me of a few goals we conceded in the last season under Nuno. Backpeddling not his strength

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't ever imagine being a Wolves fan, who played for the ****e and then went on to be a pundit, who then took delight in watching the ****e beat Wolves!!!
As for the difference in officiating of this game against ours on Saturday, 6 yellow cards and a red had been brandished by this time on Saturday...must've been a vile, dirty game!!!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the referee is trying to keep his cards in his pocket. I have no problem with that, but Everton are committing a lot of nightly fouls to break play up. Eventually he will have to book one of them.

Which is how the idiot ref should have officiated our game on Saturday. Where the hell is the consistency?

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't ever imagine being a Wolves fan, who played for the ****e and then went on to be a pundit, who then took delight in watching the ****e beat Wolves!!!
As for the difference in officiating of this game against ours on Saturday, 6 yellow cards and a red had been brandished by this time on Saturday...must've been a vile, dirty game!!!

Agreed. Never understood how he's done it. He was literally going to Cup Finals as an Everton fan as a kid. How do you suddenly go from that to enjoying when they lose? ****ing crazy.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hold on, I’ve got Drury but I don’t get Rebecca as an offset? Unacceptable.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would never play for the ****. I don’t have a son, but if I did, I would never let him play for the **** either. If I have a grandson one day, I will never speak to him either if he was to play for the ****.

Blows my brain how anyone can do stuff like that. Weird.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely no chance are we finishing below Everton either. I don’t care if they beat Arsenal last week they are so poor, possibly the worst squad in the entire league for me. Absolute zero quality. Given the money they have spent over the years it’s crazy really.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was that Coady caught in no mans land too? Started to go out wide but maybe should have stayed in the middle. reminded me of a few goals we conceded in the last season under Nuno. Backpeddling not his strength
Not really... he had to go to the man with the ball in that circumstance... question is, what was Pickford doing?

Back
Top Bottom