Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Away friendly pub, please?

Can't find thread. Any suggestions for away friendly pubs today?
  2. O

Away Friendly?

Hi all, apologies if there's already a thread on this. A DLS friend is asking for an away friendly pub for today - any (genuine ) suggestions please? He's lovely for a Leeds fan haha
  3. O

Football fans allowed back?

Final day of THIS season, according to The S*n. What a day that'd be against United!
  4. O

The song for Diogo

So what's the deal with a Jota song? (ABBA - Voulez-vous) DIOGOOOO - JOTA Running down the wing - JOTA Hear the Wanderers sing - JOTA He's the boy from Portugaaaaal (Repeat) If they weren't the lyrics to the one that was supposedly getting started, then they should be :D He needs a ****ing...
  5. O

Bristol Away - Parking & Pubs

Good day to you. The eve of another step towards FA Cup triumph is upon us. (Sorry if there's already a thread, couldn't see one) For those going by car, where are you parking? I've read about the Bedminster Cricket Club where I believe away fans can Pay & Display, and drink there. Not sure if...
  6. O

Who?

Sorry if this has been discussed in depth in one of the current threads, but I can't see that it has. For every single Wolves fan on here who wants KJ out soon, who do you want to replace him? I'm talking about realistic replacements, bearing in mind who is available and who 'might' want to...
  7. O

I don't remember this top...

Right this is messing with my brain, this was never a shirt of ours was it? It's bloody nice! I'd have had that at the time. Is it a fake? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/L-S-2010-11-Wolverhampton-Wanderers-8-Home-Wolves-Football-Shirt-L-5019-/141387693103?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20eb5cfc2f
  8. O

Krakow!

Hi guys, I know quite a few of you are well travelled folk :-) anyone here been to Krakow? I'm going in March with a group of 10 friends, cannot wait! Any recommendations? Wisla Krakow play on the Friday night we're there, I plan to go but wonder whether it's wise? We're not the type to make...
  9. O

Football quiz question

Who is this: An international player scored ten goals in his native country before being signed by a Premiership side, but only netted once after his arrival. He was then sold on to another European side where he failed to score at all (although he did get one for his country during his...
  10. O

Please help...

Waa The Chain by Fleetwood Mac ever used for goal of the month music???? I know it was mainly F1...but I'm convinced it was at some point.
  11. O

Saunders in Wollaston...

Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere, but is anyone on here going to the event at a Wollaston pub with Dean Saunders there? My friends have got me a ticket, is it a question and answer thing does anyone know?
  12. O

Ronaldo XI vs Zidane XI

Charity match tonight at 11pm! Some of my favourite players of all time on show. Hierro, one of the greatest defenders ever in my opinion, Romário, Cafú, Ronaldo and Zizu! Think you can watch this on 'one of those sites'. Teams: RONALDO AND FRIENDS TEAM Danrlei, Dida, Cafú...
  13. O

Ipswich tickets

Sorry this is a bit off topic but there's no point starting a new thread for potentially one answer!!! .... When do the free tickets for the Ipswich game go on sale, does anyone know? Thank you!
  14. O

Team for Burnley

(Sorry if someone's already done this, couldn't see one) ..............................Ikeme.............................. .................................................................... Foley............Johnson..........Berra...............Ward...
  15. O

Final standings predictions?

Just for a bit of fun, what are peoples predictions for how the top 6 of the Championship will look at the end of the season? My heart and head probably say two different things but here goes: 1. Blackburn Rovers 2. Birmingham City ------------------------- 3. Leicester City 4. Wolverhampton...
  16. O

GB Olympic Team (Fletcher)

Fletch has been included in the provisional squad of 35. Anyone care about this? Anyone care about Olympic football? I can't get excited about it but I'll probably end up watching it. I remember enjoying watching it the year Nigeria won it, they had a quality side. "Should Fletcher earn a...
  17. O

New kit!

Available to pre order from 9am on Friday 1st June 2012. Only seen it from the back, gold collar? Looks like it could be nice...
  18. O

Championship start date...

Does anyone know for sure what date the season is due to start on? Is it Saturday 4th or Saturday 11th? I've just realised I'll be on holiday until the 6th and may have to give my ticket up :mad: Can't find the exact date on my rubbish mobile internet! Thanks.
  19. O

Team for Stoke

(Sorry if there's already a post on this somewhere, couldn't find one though) For those who still care....:goodnight: ...................Hennessey................... .................................................... Foley......Stearman....Bassong.....Ward...
  20. O

New Kit?

Right, I'm sorry if this has been recently discussed, but can someone tell me if we're 100% having a new home kit for 12/13 season? It's absolutely ridiculous if we are. I'm sick of clubs/nations changing so regular. Surely there's nothing wrong with keeping a home shirt for two full seasons...
Back
Top Bottom