Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Pre-game Brunch - Opinions Please (Free Prize Draw/Competition)

Morning Folks, Firstly, as a thank you for the feedback received, responding posters will be added to the free prize draw, details below. (Mods have approved this post) I have been contacted by the owner of Boho bar in Wolves and they are canvassing opinion on a potential pre-game brunch...
  2. D

Last Person Standing 22/23 - The Start(ish)

So, starting a new game for the start of the season(ish) . Arguably the most difficult time to play as there is little form to guide you. Starting with fixtures over the period Fri 12th August through to Monday 15th August. Entries in by Fri 11th 12:00 please. Available leagues: PL, Chump &...
  3. D

Molineux Mix Last (Wo)man Standing - The Run In

So here we go.. @SingYourHeartsOut your title is up for grabs. Starting with fixtures over the period Fri 11th March through to Monday 14th March. Entries in by Fri 11th 12:00 please. This time we'll go with PL, Chump & L1 only. For those who haven't played before, here is the low down...
  4. D

Vinagre Sold

Https://t.co/1aVXSMB4Rb 10mill smart business from jeff that clause. apprently not doing well, and they would have sent him back otherwise
  5. D

Molineux Mix Last (Wo)man Standing

Morning Folks, I recently played this game with a bunch of folks on a Whatsapp group and I was terrible, I manged 2 rounds and I was out. However it was decent fun, so I thought I'd give it a shot on the mix. So please join in, you can quit at anytime should you desire. The winner is simply...
  6. D

Ticket for Cancelled Matches

Afternoon Folks, Im not a collector, I am about to bin the tickets for last years behind closed doors away games (West Ham & Villa), that we never got to attend.due to covid lockdown. Before I do, just thought I'd check that people dont collect this kind of stuff and want them? Free ofc if...
  7. D

Coady Song

I always struggle to work out the lyrics and sing my own version. Can some1 assist in correcting me. What i make out is as follows.. His name is conor coady Hes the leader of our pack They say he is a scouser But he bleeds gold and black He hates the fuking albion The villa and the blouse. La...
  8. D

Fix the Roof

Fantastic game today, but can you please looknaat fixing the North Bank roof. I'm like 25 rows back and still get drenched. Otherwise much love. Thanks.
  9. D

Alfred N'Diaye

Anyone else think he may ask to have his loan terminated? I have thought this for last few weeks, he cant get in the 11 (rightly so in my view) and cant complain about it either. He may want regular footy. Thus, we may need another centre mid on the list to approach should Alf leave. Any1...
  10. D

Saiss

Felt a little sorry for him today, played amazing but for those that were there you may have noticed as they walked off he was last off and Coady got a song ( only 1 conor coady) but saiss has had nothing positive from the support in the last 12 months vocally. Maybe it just me.
  11. D

Wolves Openness Is Refreshing To See

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/07/01/johnny-phillips-wolves-openness-is-refreshing-to-see/ Another positive article from Johnny Phillips
  12. D

Fabio Cardoso

Linked with this guy according to portugese reporter. Tall, strong centre back that can cover at left back also. Ex-benfica. 23yr old, Capped at u15 through to u20. Rangers made a bid a few days back and looks like we made 11th hour cheeky enquiry. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fábio_Cardoso...
  13. D

Club Model

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/05/20/sky-sports-johnny-phillips-fosun-way-may-take-some-getting-used-to-at-wolves/ Very intresting read.
  14. D

New North Bank Bar

Im thinking of visiting the new North Bank Bar before the game, i was wondering if any1 who went in last week can confirm if they have any Cider on draught, in the ground its like £4 for a half sized magners which equates to £8 a pint, which im not happy to pay from 12 till 3. Im hoping like...
  15. D

Question for betting folk.

I'm a complete novice to betting so please excuse my ignorance. As a Wolves fan i decided to take a bet on the 'Next Permanent Manager' Needless to say TC was not the man I gambled on, but as he has been appointed publically only for the remainder of the season and not on a 'Permanent' basis...
  16. D

Steve Morgan - Rwanda Wateraid

Follow the link, watch the video, donate if you can. http://www.morganfoundation.co.uk/rwanda.asp Seems we have a decent top man at the helm of our club.
Back
Top Bottom