Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux Mix Last (Wo)man Standing

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Morning Folks,

I recently played this game with a bunch of folks on a Whatsapp group and I was terrible, I manged 2 rounds and I was out.
However it was decent fun, so I thought I'd give it a shot on the mix. So please join in, you can quit at anytime should you desire.

The winner is simply the last person standing. Now this is how it works....

You choose 1 team from the weekends/midweek selection of fixtures. This is limited to PL, Champ, L1 & L2 only.
If your team Wins you are through to the next round.
If your team draws or lost you are out for good.

Those that progress to the next round will then pick a new team for the next set of fixtures, noting you can never pick the same team twice.
So If I others were to to pick Wolves this week, we would be unable to pick Wolves ever again.

So for game 1 the fixtures available are those covering Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th November. As this is an FA cup weekend, only Cup ties were both teams are in L2 or above are valid selections.

All entries in by 12:00/Midday on Friday 5th please, allowing me time to collate all the responses, I will then post a screenshot of everyone's choices so its easy to follow along.

Your first answer is final..

Have Fun, Dawn

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Morning Folks,

I recently played this game with a bunch of folks on a Whatsapp group and I was terrible, I manged 2 rounds and I was out.
However it was decent fun, so I thought I'd give it a shot on the mix. So please join in, you can quit at anytime should you desire.

You choose 1 team from the weekends/midweek selection of fixtures. This is limited to PL, Champ, L1 & L2 only.

Those that progress to the next round will then pick a new team for the next set of fixtures, noting you can never pick the same team twice.
So If I others were to to pick Wolves this week, we would be unable to pick Wolves ever again.

So for game 1 the fixtures available are those covering Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th November. As this is an FA cup weekend, only Cup ties were both teams are in L2 or above are valid selections.

All entries in by 12:00/Midday on Friday 5th please, allowing me time to collate all the responses, I will then post a screenshot of everyone's choices so its easy to follow along.

Have Fun, Dawn
Brilliant played this before

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got a very short attention span, so I'm thinking........ Villa!!!

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning Folks,

Have Fun, Dawn
Am i right in saying you cannot choose the same team twice ? So if you Chelsea first game, then that's it you cannot choose them again at all?

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Am i right in saying you cannot choose the same team twice ? So if you Chelsea first game, then that's it you cannot choose them again at all?
Correct. So pick wisely.
You may want to keep Chelsea or any other presumed bankers in your hand for another week.
But then flip side, you don't want to lose never playing them.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you choose a team someone else has already chosen that week?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning Folks,

Have Fun, Dawn
Sounds like fun.

I’ll confidently pick Brighton and then watch on from the sidelines after they let me down against Jones’ / Howe’s / Emery’s/ Fonseca’s / [insert name here]’s Newcastle.

Back
Top Bottom