Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux Mix Last (Wo)man Standing - The Run In

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
So here we go..
@SingYourHeartsOut your title is up for grabs.

Starting with fixtures over the period Fri 11th March through to Monday 14th March.

Entries in by Fri 11th 12:00 please.

This time we'll go with PL, Chump & L1 only.

For those who haven't played before, here is the low down....

Select one team from the permitted leagues and within the fixture window stated above. Your team wins and you are through to the following weeks fixtures, if your team lose or draw your out. Purley to keep admin low as soon as I have noted your selection, its final.

Successful players will then have to choose another team for the next set of fixtures, noting you cannot pick the same team ever again. So pick wisely.

If a player fails to submit a new team, they will be allocated a naffer team for that week.

Hope makes sense, you can always have a look through the mid-season thread to see how it goes.

Thanks all, and good luck :)

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I thought the start date was next weekend, not this? Sorry if that leaves you with no positives at all, this weekend. :(
Trust you :p I thought it was this week wasted two minutes of my life looking at Wigan’s result

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Ha ha, I thought I'd wait, was never picking Wolves, but today certainly confirmed that opinion! Only loyalty is keeping me off Everton tonight.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see this back!

In remembering the days of University, can I go with Sheffield United please?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given I picked for the wrong week… can I change please? If so, I’ll opt for Fulham

Back
Top Bottom