Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Huyton W88lvo

Quality strikers

I think we have missed out . When I look at the transfer window business I think we needed at least one finisher as most on here would agree. Everton have Beto, Forest have Origi and Sheffield Utd have Archer . These 3 sides are our direct competition imo . Probably only Luton have a weaker...
  2. Huyton W88lvo

Ronaldo

700 goals wow Get him in as player/ manager . Why not ?
  3. Huyton W88lvo

Self Funding Solution

Full backs . Do we need Semedo Ait-Nouri and Hoever when we have Jonny who can play both positions and is still a quality player despite the serious injuries ? Our strength and success was always with goal scoring fullbacks who could as a minimum create and contribute with assists . I don’t...
  4. Huyton W88lvo

Front 3

Have we really seen a consistent run of Neto Raul and Podence ? Before so many posters write off these players as they have all been cursed with injuries I still think this is our best front 3 and could do well once they are all 3 fully fit and firing . Agreed Raul has been a shadow of his...
  5. Huyton W88lvo

Dylan Williams

Just wondering we let this lad go to Derby from our academy and he played 9 times for Derby at left back . Chelsea have signed him he’s only 18. Did anyone ever see him play for any of our youth sides ? or know anything as to why he left us for Derby ?
  6. Huyton W88lvo

Recall ?

So Dion Sanderson is back from his loan at Blouse where he has been by all accounts very good on the right hand side of a 3 centre halves system. Would you recall any others or leave them be? Personally I would leave the rest where they are as long as they get game time . Sondegaard has returned...
  7. Huyton W88lvo

The Jota Money

Cant seem to find the breakdown on the internet . But from what we know the Scousers managed to defer the payments to 4 m upfront and this Summer paid us 12 m . So when do we get the rest of it ? does anybody know because it was reportedly rising to 45m depending on how successful he was . Also...
  8. Huyton W88lvo

Connor Ronan

Is there a way back for this lad ? Scored a worldie v Rangers . We gave him a long contract or was that in order to get a sell on fee ?
  9. Huyton W88lvo

3-3-3-1 formation

Noticed that although they were playing at 100mph and that they had runners all over the pitch the above formation was Leeds listed formation. I realise that they are instructed to go man for man all over the pitch and press high . But the intensity is highly impressive and really gets the...
  10. Huyton W88lvo

Chem Campbell

Could this lad step up ? 19 now - youngest ever player to play for us I think v Villa . He is an attacking midfielder with the nickname Chemino .
  11. Huyton W88lvo

Raphael Nya

Anyone know what has happened to this guy at Wolves ? Signed from PSG . Centre back who was signed from PSG in 2019 . He would now be 21 and was captain of PSG u19 side
  12. Huyton W88lvo

4-2-3-1

If this is the formation England look like they will be adopting with all the plethora of players in the pool to choose from should we replicate it ? I do not feel any new manager will adopt a 3 at the back system with Coady lying so deep in the centre of the 3. Coady is such an infectious...
  13. Huyton W88lvo

Ryan Giles (currently on loan at Middlesbrough)

This guy is a quality player. If we are to sign Ait-Nouri which seems highly likely I think he should be the cover especially as Marcal is always injured and Jonny will be out for majority of next season . He has done very well in his loan spells .
  14. Huyton W88lvo

Formation 3-4-2-1

Watching Chelsea play it’s interesting that in the above system Hudson-Odoi does no defensive work whatsoever. Traore could do the same for us . The 3 defenders have to be capable of covering the whole of the back line but much further up as we are in our system far too deep . I would go Boly...
  15. Huyton W88lvo

What if a Big Bid Came In ?

If a big bid was placed now for any of our players I would be worried . Neves Boly Saiss Neto Traore I think this now is highly likely to happen in the predicament we are in . They are all under achieving and the contract situations of Saiss and Traore make it even more likely . Would we sell...
  16. Huyton W88lvo

Jack Harrison

This guy is only at Leeds because he is on loan from Man City. I would break the bank to get him . His enthusiasm is infectious and he in my opinion is quality. Leeds want Traore but he just doesn’t work ,track back or graft hard enough to play for Bielsa ! Could a 3 way deal be thrashed out ?.
  17. Huyton W88lvo

Signed shirts

I am looking for the 2008/09 season signed shirt and also last years signed shirt if anybody has one and wants to part with it . Have checked EBay but no joy .
  18. Huyton W88lvo

Old Gold Shorts

Always find it a bit strange that these are never made available to buy in club shop. When we play Newcastle or Man Yoo ( now they have black shorts this season !) We will surely wear all old gold . Have Adidas thought about this and done us the shorts to match the top?
  19. Huyton W88lvo

Car Parks

Any news apparently owned by Carillion .Trying to buy one for the season in Birch St .You cannot buy online as it won’t allow you to renew . Anyone in the know ?
  20. Huyton W88lvo

Jack Wilshere

Alongside Neves in a 2 . Could this be happening ?
Back
Top Bottom