Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jack Harrison

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This guy is only at Leeds because he is on loan from Man City.
I would break the bank to get him . His enthusiasm is infectious and he in my opinion is quality.
Leeds want Traore but he just doesn’t work ,track back or graft hard enough to play for Bielsa ! Could a 3 way deal be thrashed out ?.

Reactions: DPE

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You know he's the Leeds fans' scapegoat and two weeks ago he was taking absolute pelters for not being up to it and being consistently poor? Maybe I only noticed that because one of my good mates is a Leeds fan.

Grass always looks greener.

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You know he's the Leeds fans' scapegoat and two weeks ago he was taking absolute pelters for not being up to it and being consistently poor? Maybe I only noticed that because one of my good mates is a Leeds fan.

Grass always looks greener.
I have a couple of mates who are Leeds fans and they never mention it . Mind you perhaps cos I always talked Helder Costa . They just look so well balanced and fluid and that Raphinha looks a great player now too .

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My understanding is that Leeds have an agreement in place with City to sign him, but I could be wrong.

D

Deleted member 11332

Realistically he's never going to get a chance at city. I like him as a player. 2 footed and direct with good delivery. Similar to Neto in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom