Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. el gringo

Jonny no goal celebration

I really enjoyed that. He just gets on with it. Also, when sent off, no protest - he just accepted it. If only all footballers could be like him. I think there was another occasion also where he got clattered by a Leeds player (free kick correctly given), and the Leeds player went to...
  2. el gringo

Entertaining Silva and Neves video

It's quite entertaining and I got a laugh out of it also: ("Look how they talk about Traore - what BS to let him go./Too bad Neves won't be staying after the summer because of disgraceful lack of ambition./Silva what a waste of money." There, I said it for you, now you won't have to).
  3. el gringo

Manufactured Fouls

Here's a still of Leon Goretzka manufacturing a foul against Declan Rice. This particular cheat happens quite a lot in around the penalty area, sometimes winning penalties. In this case Germany got a free kick in a dangerous location, and Rice got a yellow card. This is a trick that really...
  4. el gringo

Six out of Ten Outfield Players

Are in the box. Who would these be for us? Why are Brighton not shipping loads of goals? Asking for a friend.
  5. el gringo

Anyone in London right now?

And will be watching the Watford match? We are looming dor somewhere. Thanks.
  6. el gringo

Anyone watching Watford match in London?

Two friends and I are going to be in London on the 27th. Will any London Wolves be watching the match on TV and may want to meet up? (We live in the US and have tickets for Wolves Arsenal, and after that will be going to London for a few days. We have been toying with buying tickets on StubHub...
  7. el gringo

Tío Lobo

I think it was mentioned elsewhere that a lot of responses to the club's social media posts come from Mexico. I took a look at facebook and noticed that a lot of the posters refer to us as "Tío Lobo", which means "Uncle Wolf", and sometimes "Tío Lobo Domesticado", which is "Uncle Domesticated...
  8. el gringo

Premier League managers satisfaction index from the Guardian

Pretty fluffy piece by the Guardian - there is no index included, but here it is, anyway: Premier League managers – the satisfaction index 2018-19
  9. el gringo

Wolves social media in Spanish

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the club is doing a fair few social media posts in Spanish recently: It says "On Saturday we play in Molineux! Happy Monday!"
  10. el gringo

Neves to Costa pass: video

YouTube
  11. el gringo

New Wolves YouTube channel Harry Tatem

Haven't seen a link to this (and I spend far more time on here than I ought to).(as usual apologies and mods delete if it's there and I missed it). Harry Tatem
  12. el gringo

Corner kick routine

What's it all about? Any ideas anyone? Am I missing something?
  13. el gringo

Connor Ronan Portsmouth interview

Good interview.
  14. el gringo

New York City watch party

I could make it to one of these, and probably Staten Island Wolf could, too. In range for anyone else?
  15. el gringo

Romain Saiss videos on YouTube

There is an outfit called "almarssadpro TV" on YouTube that posts videos of Saiss's activities during our games. Here is the video v Bristol City: (apologies if old news).
  16. el gringo

I have this on good authority...

August 3: Jackett, Morgan and Moxey are sitting around in the board room drinking tea and eating scones (pies, in Moxey's case) Jackett: (looks at his watch) "Blinkin' 'eck! Is that the time? Season starts in a week! I think we'd better go out and buy some players. Moxey: Nom, nom, calm down...
  17. el gringo

line up with current players?

don't slay me - I don't get to many games. Iorfa could be rubbish, as far as I know: Ikeme Iorfa, Baath, Stearman, Hause Price Van LaParra, Wallace, Saville Afobe Ikeme Iorfa, Baath, Stearman, Hause Van LaParra, Saville, Wallace, Boukari Dicko, Afobe Ikeme Iorfa, Stearman, Hause...
  18. el gringo

fan videos

there are some great fan videos around these days - should we have a thread for fan videos for each match?
Back
Top Bottom