Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have this on good authority...

el gringo

Reaction score
August 3:

Jackett, Morgan and Moxey are sitting around in the board room drinking tea and eating scones (pies, in Moxey's case)

Jackett: (looks at his watch) "Blinkin' 'eck! Is that the time? Season starts in a week! I think we'd better go out and buy some players.

Moxey: Nom, nom, calm down, nom nom Ken, nom there's a whole week left.

Morgan: Like, I think he's right, Jex - I need to like show some intent, like. Ken, here's twenty quid - send the scouts out, see what you can find, like.

August 5:

Jackett: Boss, here's six quid back - we found a striker with an outstanding scoring record, and one of the most talented 18 year-olds in the country - only took two days. Jex - you were right - why did I panic? We could have effed around wasting our time until at least Thursday. Next transfer window, eh?

Moxey: Nom nom nom

I know, a life, I should get one

Last edited by a moderator:

el gringo

Reaction score
haha - 'fraid not - do you see a single tyop?

R

Real K ford Wolf

August 3:

Jackett, Morgan and Moxey are sitting around in the board room drinking tea and eating scones (pies, in Moxey's case)

Jackett: (looks at his watch) "Blinkin' 'eck! Is that the time? Season starts in a week! I think we'd better go out and buy some players.

Moxey: Nom, nom, calm down, nom nom Ken, nom there's a whole week left.

Morgan: Like, I think he's right, Jex - I need to like show some intent, like. Ken, here's twenty quid - send the scouts out, see what you can find, like.

August 5:

Jackett: Boss, here's six quid back - we found a striker with an outstanding scoring record, and one of the most talented 18 year-olds in the country - only took two days. Jex - you were right - why did I panic? We could have effed around wasting our time until at least Thursday. Next transfer window, eh?

Moxey: Nom nom nom

I know, a life, I should get one

Just woke up with a panic thinking it was in fact Saturday and the big Kick off
heart banging like HELL I thought I had missed my early early mini bus to Blackburn holy $$$$.
Then I checked the Mix and read this "El Gringo"" I $$$$ed myself laughing that is soo funny and I just lay back picturing the situation in the Boardroom with M&M and Kenny and it suddenly occurred to me It was bloody Friday and not Saturday I still had the thick end of anther 20 hours in me Cot !!! before I needed to head up Norf !!! Ha ha so funny 10 out of 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im sure it seemed funnier whilst you were typing it...

Back
Top Bottom