Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New York City watch party

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
There must be a small contingent in New York if we could get 6 of us in Houston!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I might be in Houston soon btw. Got plenty of friends there from college. Thinkking of doing a trip

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watched the Bristol City game in New York, apparently there's a Wolves fan that frequents the Legends bar near Empire State. But he was actually at Ashton Gate that day.
There was a couple of Bristol fans in there so was very enjoyable.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be in New York for the first time in April. We play Blues at 1pm on the Sunday - in the slightly unlikely event it's chosen for TV coverage, it will be too early to head to a bar but I suspect I'll be able to stream it while the better half sleeps. No complaints from her then!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be in New York for the first time in April. We play Blues at 1pm on the Sunday - in the slightly unlikely event it's chosen for TV coverage, it will be too early to head to a bar but I suspect I'll be able to stream it while the better half sleeps. No complaints from her then!
It's never too early in New York. In fact just stay out all night!

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We frequented a bar called Carragher’s which is just off 8th Avenue I think. Decent bar apart from the fact it is Liverpool themed. Another decent bar was one at 8th/35th that we went to before the rangers.

D

Deleted member 6526

Watched the Bristol City game in New York, apparently there's a Wolves fan that frequents the Legends bar near Empire State. But he was actually at Ashton Gate that day.
There was a couple of Bristol fans in there so was very enjoyable.
We only want to know one thing...
Did you do a Nuno?

S

Staten Island Wolf

I'm in. Let's run the thread for a bit to get the word out. We can pick a game and a pub and see what happens. I have no idea which bars show Wolves games. Legends by the Empire State building sounds good. At least I get to wear me Good Years top.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
I'm in. Let's run the thread for a bit to get the word out. We can pick a game and a pub and see what happens. I have no idea which bars show Wolves games. Legends by the Empire State building sounds good. At least I get to wear me Good Years top.

You'll probably be best to ask if they can stream it for you when it's an ESPN3/GO game.

Next one is first game in Feb I think?

The bar we went to said I could jump on their Wi-Fi & plug-in to a screen with an HDMI from my laptop... which was fine up to a point but then the bar got busier, more people got on the Wi-Fi, then the connection slowed & caused some freezing. Had to reconnect at one point, which isn't great for a live game.

I personally wouldn't do it around a game on WolvesTV. Probably asking for trouble.

Next season when we're on across the NBC channels, then there won't be any such issues...;)

Last edited:
S

Staten Island Wolf

OK New York Wolves! Let's shoot for Saturday 3rd February, home to Sheffield United ,12:30 New York Time.
Legends Bar, 6, 33rd Street New York. I will ring them and ask if it can be shown.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Snap! Not sure of the dates yet but definitely mid-April. How fantastic to meet up with some Wolves guys. It was a year ago then that I met Alex in San Antonio and he's a naturalised Wulfrunian now!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Staten Island Wolf

Snap! Not sure of the dates yet but definitely mid-April. How fantastic to meet up with some Wolves guys. It was a year ago then that I met Alex in San Antonio and he's a naturalised Wulfrunian now!!!!!!!!!!!
April could be another one I suppose. keep it rolling once we get started. As for drinking at 1 o clock!! LOL!~! We used to stay out all night and drink pints at 8 am in Nevada Smiths watching games.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score

Bist ya bin or bist ya bay, mate

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK New York Wolves! Let's shoot for Saturday 3rd February, home to Sheffield United ,12:30 New York Time.
Legends Bar, 6, 33rd Street New York. I will ring them and ask if it can be shown.

I might be up for that its only a 3 hour drive up the 95/NJTWP from Maryland but would probably get a hotel near by selling it to the missus as a shopping trip, we need some more M&M's.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that's the one I'm thinking of, I went in there before a NJ Devils @ NY Rangers game. It was pretty good and prices weren't too bad. Get yourself some decent bar food too.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see that have an afilliated Blunts club.https://www.legendsff.com/supporters-groups-1
You should definitely get involved with that next season when all our games are televised. Could have fun designing a USA Wolves logo or even open it up on here....... I can't really do that sort of thing but might I suggest a gold and black stars and stripes. But instead of stars, Wolf heads. Boom.

S

Staten Island Wolf

Legends it is then! Wolves New York City and east coast base. We can work on a flag.

C

Canadian Wolf

Can't

I can't stand Legends bar. I was there for the debacle against Sandwell. The landlord is a ****. I had breakfast and he charged me for every coffee I had, while complaining about NYC rent. I'll never go in again.

S

Staten Island Wolf

I'm reliably informed by a pal who frequents legends that the match will be shown. There is
competition from other games, but we are still division 2 (for now)
I will talk to the bar to make sure, but it looks like a go

Roll Call: Staten Island Wolf (Sean)

S

Staten Island Wolf

Sheffield United at home. Saturday Feb 3rd. 12:30

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the moment I'm 50/50. I could confirm the week before when I will know my work whereabouts.

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We’ll be in NYC for the Reading game, reckon it’ll get shown?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not quite the same but I'm in nyc at the end of May and want to take in the red bulls game on the 27th, will it sell out and where's the best stand for a foreigner to watch it from?

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
Did anyone confirm that Legends will stream ESPN3?

You'll probably need to.

Or ask if you can hook up to one of their screens with a HDMI from a laptop with someone logged into their TV provider to get to the channel. It'll need their Wi-Fi so be careful about the drain on it from other guests, as it can slow the connection and cause lags to the game.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheffield United at home. Saturday Feb 3rd. 12:30

Staten - are we up for this and will Legends show it? I guess so being as they have a Blunt club affiliated to the bar.
There are a couple of guys of the USA Wolves facebook showing an interest to.

Back
Top Bottom