Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. manc_wolf

2019/20 Season Preview

Thought this was a good, statistical preview for the upcoming season. Others, feel free to add any other interesting season previews, thanks. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 2019-2020 Season Preview | StatsBomb
  2. manc_wolf

Cardiff / Russell Slade

Apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but I think Cardiff have made a good appointment here, and he deserves a chance at a higher level. He did a great job for Orient last year, although obviously failed at the final hurdle - but he def turned a pigs ear into a sow's purse, and I think did a good...
  3. manc_wolf

David O'Leary

Anyone know what he's doing now? He was staying in the same hotel as me in Lausanne last night... Looked like he was preparing for a meeting, or at least in working mode as he was in a suit and had a briefcase... Just curious...
  4. manc_wolf

International Watch

thought we'd have to have something to talk about this weekend!! Few Wolves players involved in some of the games.... Scotland actually are starting to look pretty good on paper... A midfield to pick from of Kris Commons, Darren Fletcher, Charlie Adam, Snodgrass and James Morrison And a...
  5. manc_wolf

Ikeme

Apologies if done elsewhere..... But, what do people think of Ikeme so far? And also, what happens when Henners becomes fit again, what do people think we should do there? Personally, I think he's been a revelation! The back 4 look completely comfortable with him there - his decision...
  6. manc_wolf

QQ on matchday

Apologies for starting a thread on this, but I am travelling on tomorrow after the match, and need to take a small rucksack with me - only a small change of clothes, ipad etc, nothing too extravagant - anyone know if i can take this into the ground with me? anyone done this and/or had any...
  7. manc_wolf

The Molineux Mix Drinking Game

:cool:
  8. manc_wolf

I'm astounded...

For me, even as a happy clapper, this season has felt like the worst of all the 4 seasons in the PL. I don't know why - maybe it's cos of expectations - even though I thought my expectations were "to survive", and above all, realistic However, check out my sig - we are now the highest in the...
  9. manc_wolf

I think we need a new CEO...

http://www.mansfieldtown.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10325~2449384,00.html
  10. manc_wolf

Christophe Berra

Apologies if there is a thread (I did look but couldn't find) - and I have been working away recently - but what has happened to Berra? Has he simply been dropped in favour of Mancienne / Craddock ? Or is he injured? It seems to be working so far (Mancienne gaff vs Brum aside) cos I...
  11. manc_wolf

WWFC sent me the wrong ticket!

Been working away, so not got round to checking my WBA tickets - but just opened the envelopes now (ordered and sent via the TPS) and there's 1 adult ticket and 1 junior ticket!! This is my 7th ticket via TPS, and the other 6 were all 2 x adults which is what was ordered Any thoughts? should I...
  12. manc_wolf

Twitter

Non-match day...So as a bit of an aside, who do you follow then? Wolves/Non-Wolves? And what do you think? I am following Jamie O'Hara, Jody and Bully - and Rio Ferdy... Ferdy is quite good to follow I think, not the usual moronic drivel... Also, does anyone follow Bully? And is it the...
  13. manc_wolf

Slightly OT: Blackburn...

Interesting view... http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/michael-calvin/Why-no-one-will-shed-a-tear-if-Blackburn-get-relegated-after-Michael-Calvin-column-article717612.html
  14. manc_wolf

Superbowl

OK - did anyone stay awake and watch it? And, please, someone tell me - WTF did Christina Aguilera do to that National Anthem? Maybe I am showing my age, but I think, despite being 41 and for someone who is into any sort of music - that was someone strangling a ******* cat If I was American, I...
  15. manc_wolf

Is it too much to ask ...

... to have socks that match the shirt ?
  16. manc_wolf

Young and Hungry Policy... Again...

Seems like we really have started a trend... First Newcastle... Now the mighty Man United... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8922343.stm It's the future...
  17. manc_wolf

OT: Villa

Not Aston - David Villa going to be unveiled as a £34.2 Million signing for Barcelona on Friday... A bargain or a waste of money? Incidentally, this surely leaves the way for Thierry Henry's move to Wolves.... ;)
  18. manc_wolf

* Polite Request

My wife Julie recently contracted Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, which is a type of blood cancer. Treatment is going well so far, but this disease does not go away very easily. Julie is running in the Race for Life in Manchester in June for Cancer Research, and I would appreciate it if anyone can...
  19. manc_wolf

FA Cup - What to do?

Brilliant blog posted by Ollie Williams here (thanks North West Wanderer for the link on the Crystal Palace thread) http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/olliewilliams/2010/01/fa_cup_attendances.shtml I am not on a one-man crusade to save the world's greatest domestic club cup competition but, just...
  20. manc_wolf

Pubs broadcasting Man U match in Edinburgh?

Bit of a shot in the dark here - but I moved to Edinburgh from Oslo last week - anyone know any pubs in Edinburgh with motor dishes / broadcast Canal+ / Al Jazeera sports etc??
Back
Top Bottom