Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Slightly OT: Blackburn...

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not at all OT - the second last para is priceless !

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good article. Venkys look like another version of the Bhatti brothers to me. If Rovers go down, they may sink without trace. Ewood Park could be a drive-in chicken-and-chips joint in 5 years.

Dezzieg-wolves

Reaction score
Whilst I agree with the reasons he gives as to why 'nobody' will care, I also can't help agreeing with some of the comments below from Blackburn fans.

Imagine if this sort of article was written when we were owned by the Bhattis. There would have been an uproar on here about the shoddy article, complete disrespect to the team and the fans.

Slightly more appropriate headline or 'theme' for the article might have been Why Blackburn deserve to be relegated, and then run it along the lines of how the Venkys have ruined the club and it's reputation with their disgraceful behaviour and handling of the club.

D

Deleted member 3604

I was a bit cautious of Morgan to start with but what a great asset at the club he's turned out to be. I really admire the bloke. That was good work on SJH's part.

F

FLEET WOLF

Disgrace, i bet Jack walker (ex chairman) is turning in his grave!!!

Indeed he must be. Whilst I do not particularly like or dislike Blackburn, you have to feel for their fans a bit, being run by a load of clowns like this. Still perhaps they can re-build in the Championship next year along with Wigan and Blackpool!

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you do have to feel for their fans you're right... most of us have been there...

However, doesn't it show how much Sir Jack did for this club? Not only did he build the club from the ashes and build a stadium to be proud of, and wrote off 10 of millions of debt, not only did he give the club away for nothin, but he made sure it was going to be owned by the right person - securing our medium term future in the process...
No way would he have sold out to an Indian chicken factory...

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
you do have to feel for their fans you're right... most of us have been there...

However, doesn't it show how much Sir Jack did for this club? Not only did he build the club from the ashes and build a stadium to be proud of, and wrote off 10 of millions of debt, not only did he give the club away for nothin, but he made sure it was going to be owned by the right person - securing our medium term future in the process...
No way would he have sold out to an Indian chicken factory...

But for the grace of SJH go...

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While I agree that they are run by clowns, how sad would it be for them to finish above us!!!! They are definitely a team we have to be looking to overtake.

F

FLEET WOLF

While I agree that they are run by clowns, how sad would it be for them to finish above us!!!! They are definitely a team we have to be looking to overtake.

Indeed and I am very confident we will finish above them. Some of their better players must now be thinking about getting out at the end of the season, whether they are relegated or not.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Whilst making a few good points, the tone of the article is unnescessarily inflamatory. Not going to do us much good either, if it comes down to the last game of the season and Steve Kean pins the article up on the dressing room wall...

W

Westport Wolf

Whilst making a few good points, the tone of the article is unnescessarily inflamatory. Not going to do us much good either, if it comes down to the last game of the season and Steve Kean pins the article up on the dressing room wall...

I was thinking similar thoughts myself. We better hope it doesn't come down to that last match. I for one, will be pooing myself :embarassed:

Back
Top Bottom