Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Hereford Wolf

ID for going to the game

I have two membership cards. One in my name and one for MRS HW. If she can't make a game, I go with a mate. Will this cause a problem us this year, especially if they are checking for vaccination data?
  2. Hereford Wolf

Mortgage Advice

My daughter is looking to buy a house with her boyfriend in the next couple of years. Can anybody recommend an independent mortgage broker who can initially answer her numerous questions and queries? Thanks
  3. Hereford Wolf

Separation and Child Care advice

I'll keep it simple. My step-son's wife decided to end their marriage a few weeks ago (No reason). He has moved in with us for the moment. They have a girl aged 8 (his wife's from a previous relationship) and a boy age 5 which is theirs. Things were amicable to begin with but she has decided to...
  4. Hereford Wolf

Brighton Ticket back on sale

I’ve had to give up my ticket for Saturday as I am not well. It should be back on the site for sale. Stan Cullis lower. Row Y. Be quick!
  5. Hereford Wolf

Retirement

After over 45 years working, I am retiring this week. I feel like I have paid my dues! Lots of things lined up. Books, films, video games, gardening, education, fitnesss, volunteering and travel, to name just a view. Looking forward to it all. First, a week in Cornwall, and no work on the...
  6. Hereford Wolf

Sometimes you feel its not fair....

I was diagnosed with blood cancer a year ago. I am 61. Mrs HW has just been diagnosed with skin cancer. She is 52. No use wondering Why Us? But we do feel that life can be a little unfair. We are optimistic and we are fighters.
  7. Hereford Wolf

The view from the other side...

Wolves Pre-Match Thread, 18th Aug
  8. Hereford Wolf

Ask Alexa

Alexa - Which country has the best football team in the world? You may be surprised.
  9. Hereford Wolf

Kit Aid

For all of you who have bought a new shirt, why not donate your old one(s) to a good cause. Although the website says it is not accepting any donations, they will accept individual donations of one or two shirts. They just can't cope with bulk donations at the moment. Put a smile on a child...
  10. Hereford Wolf

Claiming PIP

Has anybody got any hints or tips on how to make this process easier? Capita sent me an appointment in Cardiff. I rang and told them that it was too far to travel and could they do a home appointment. They arranged a home appointment for me but they did not attend. (They said that they rang me...
  11. Hereford Wolf

Sunday Supplement

Warning - don't watch this mornings show or listen to the podcast. I nearly put a brick through the TV.
  12. Hereford Wolf

Vacuum Cleaners!

I bet this is the first ever thread on MM about vacuum cleaners.... We are looking for a good, poweful one that can pick up dog and cat hairs without any issue. Must be bagless. Over the years we have bought many different makes and to be honest they have all been hopeless (especially Dyson -...
  13. Hereford Wolf

Looking for camera advice.

I’m looking for a compact camera for approx £100. I want one that is mainly point and click but maybe with a few little extras that could enhance or improve a picture. I really have no knowledge about this subject so your advice and recommendations would be really appreciated.
  14. Hereford Wolf

Money for Cancer Research

I've had a rough month illness wise but have completed the dry January. I'm so pleased that to have raised over £600 for Bloodwise but if any of you would like to add to this I would be so grateful. Blood Cancer research is so important - I'm hoping it will keep me going until we win the...
  15. Hereford Wolf

John Ruddy

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2018/jan/17/wolves-john-ruddy-carl-ikeme-promotion-football-league-blog
  16. Hereford Wolf

Derby are coming for us!

Interesting thread with a lot of sensible comments and stats.....although the cold winters night in Barnsley still comes up! https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/27733-were-coming-after-you-wolves/
  17. Hereford Wolf

Bloodwise

Hi As you may or may not know, I was diagnosed with a progressive rare blood cancer a few weeks ago. I'm now trying to raise some money for Bloodwise, and any contributions would be really appreciated. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/robert-cadman Thanks a lot
  18. Hereford Wolf

iTunes query.

All my songs on iTunes are downloaded from CD many years ago on a different computer. Nearly all the tracks have an exclamation mark in a circle to the left of the listing. If I click on the exclamation mark it tells me the song cannot be used because the original file cannot be found. It gives...
  19. Hereford Wolf

Alcohol and Cancer

With the latest report linking drinking alcohol to at least seven types of cancer, how does everyone feel about their weekly intake? I confess that I have drunk well over the recommended limits for many years, but now enough is enough. I think that in a few years time, drinking will be looked...
  20. Hereford Wolf

Is Ken correct?

I mean factually....not his opinion. I don't know a lot about that book/author he quotes. Can anybody throw some light on this subject for me?
Back
Top Bottom